My Favorite!

DrGravitas

Ah, I'm glad you asked. My favorite is this guy right here, Miyamoto Musashi.

Vagabond.full.728561 (1).jpg

He was an invincible samurai from Japan's Edo period and probably the greatest swordsman to ever live. He won his first duel at the age of 12 with a stick against a highly trained samurai. He spent most of his life traveling the countryside just challenging people to life or death duels. Over his lifetime, he fought in over 60 duels, and 3 successful military campaigns. During all of this, he never received more than a scratch.

What is your favorite moment in life so far?

• Like 1

The arcade game Tempest by Atari. I love the vector graphics, the odd trippy feel to some of the screens, the action of the controller, the frantic pace. That thing could really eat some quarters.

What's your favorite breed of dog...or, cat, if you don't fancy dogs?

A Death Note. :v

On a more serious note, I suppose I would want the science of alchemy to be available for use by any person(s) competent enough to use it (a la Full Metal Alchemist) all with the caveat that I could use it without making circles :^).

Alphonse_circle.gif

What is your favorite dessert/sweets/confections/pastry?

7 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I love in bed before sleep!

I'm sure you do, Grav. I'm sure you do.

Actually, I love that as well, and when I was younger I'd fall asleep with a pile of books, reading through the night every night. Can't complain honestly.

(Skip me.)

• Like 1

Highly enriched Uranium-235 served with a side of Actinium to help give me that glow in the morning (literally it naturally glows blue because it's so radioactive).

If you could choose between exploring space but never returning to earth or exploring everywhere in the world (including the ocean) but never going to space, which would you choose?

• Like 2

Totally would have to be Malibu Shark Attack because apparently a tidal wave can rip concrete off roads but the magic life guard shack can withstand all.

Also yeah I just realized that wasn't......don't I look like a competent Engineer.

What's your favorite fruit?

From what I can remember, the collection of Ciaphas Cain books from Sandy Mitchell. Pretty rare to find a character as likeable, humanly flawed and just damn funny as Ciaphas, especially in the 40K lore. Superbly well written, great plot and grade A+ characters.

What's your favorite type of sandwich? 

The one you can make in less than a minute.

Rye bread or toast. Butter. Some sliced ham and cucumber, pickles or sliced bell pepper on top. These could be literally what I only ate during a single day.

---

Favorite way to keep yourself fit?

It'd have to be the hugely disappointing amount of people who lie/cheat/steal/scam, usually related around people's art they worked hard on. Lying to get free art/money which is then spent on their weird yiffy commissions.

What's your preferred method of world domination?

• Like 2

Special K is my favorite recognizable cereal, but my favorite is something with a generic-y name that slips my mind; it's basically corn flakes with dates, nuts, raisins, chunks of oatmeal and all-around delicious. Mmm, now I want some again!

What is your favorite video game weapon or power-up?

I'm going to say the weapon I made in From the Depths.
The railgun bigger and longer than the boat that supported it. With recoil powerful enough I could theoretically use it as another form of propulsion, and shells that could pierce a ridiculous amount of armor.

Sadly I couldn't really use it because the game was deeply offended by the monstrosity and it glitched out in a fantastic number of ways. Including parts of it becoming invisible.

What's your favorite place to be?

• Like 2