My Favorite!

DrGravitas

Any loose fitting cargos. They're flexible, and non constricting. Almost like sweat pants. They're the only kind of pants I'll wear because I can't stand pants that restrict movement or are uncomfortable because of the "style".

What is your favorite thing to do on a nice day?

If I can/could, it would be take a walk along a river in the mountains on a warm day, and splash in the rapids and small waterfalls, like the various rivers in Shenandoah, in Virginia. But I can't do this too often.

What's your favorite type of melon?

9 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

William Henry "MOTHERFUCKING LAZY SICK ASS DIED IN 30 DAYS" Harrison c:

A good role model for the current president, if I'm any judge!

My favourite person to talk to is probably my dad. He's the only one who even tries to understand what I'm talking about.

What's your favourite place or way to enjoy a sunrise / sunset?

• Like 2

These days I don't think there is one. I tend to like local events that I can go to. At first I liked GenCon, but I don't think they hold one in the UK any more. Then, when I lived in Birmingham, it was the annual Tolkien Festival, but I can't get to that any more. Then it was the festival of woodwork in Bedfordshire. I suppose the closest thing where I live now that I usually go to is the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, although frankly any event in Bristol is overwhelmingly dominated by overpriced food stalls which, since I'm not a foody, I find extremely boring. Still, it's the best event on the local calendar so it'll do.

What's your favourite arthropod? (Not saying bug because bug is a suborder of Insectia characterised by sucking mouthparts and therefore too limited.)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hyoko Hime-Sama said:

Guys, where're the questions at?

Hey person below, what's your favourite colour?

Oh, well there are too many of them!

Individually I love mango yellow, turquoise, cherry red and coral but altogether nothing beats the rainbow^_^

What's your favourite Gemstone/crystal?

Shhhh, I thought this was the wrong thread x_x

But my favourite crystal has to be red ruby. It's my birthstone!

Favourite current song?

Hmm, I'm a big fan of this matt velvety effect I've got on a couple of book covers because it feels so nice when you're holding it, but I think I'm going to go with linen emboss, which lends a book cover a pleasant canvas-like quality, and also makes playing cards easier to handle.

What's your favourite kind of body modification or piercing?

• Like 1

Tattoos, typically simple, tribal or else, smaller, well placed ones of a comical nature. Oddly, I have a large tribal tattoo on my chest, based on the Mentawei Tribe, living on an Island off the coast of Sumatra, which did hurt a great deal, but have never had a piecing, and have always been horrified at the idea of having a hole punched in me.

What's your favorite 'alternate' fursona, aside from your main one? (Or, if you don't have one, and had to choose, what would your favorite be?)