My Favorite!

DrGravitas

Help them find the root of their problem through bouncing different view points off eachother. They can hopefully understand their issue a bit better, and I level up my social skills a tad more (while learning a new lesson, of course!). That, and just offering comfort food.. generally that'll cheer someone up. ☺️

What's your favourite thing to purchase with your paycheque (or any money you receive)? 

*Inhales deeply*

Diet V8 V-Fusion + Energy Cranberry-Raspberry flavored Juice Drink containing a cup of coffee-worth of natural caffeine derived from natural green tea with the all-natural, all-singing all-dancing, teeth whitening, cleaning power of organic USDA-certified grade A artificially-colored orange juice substitute concentrate and the refreshing scent of pine in a distinctive, tall can, with complimentary abandoned Discord server!

*gasping*

Who is your favorite 80s action movie hero?

Boringly enough, water.
But like a giant fuckoff mug of ice and water. Like an entire icecube tray or two, and an amount of water that's probably going to make me sick.

5945d793f3699_Ilovehoweveryonelookslikeacromartiedude_63824f9ea541659fdef4f1eb46e87ff4.jpg.cc8e89b3582073b1b637ad7601292963.jpg

I have a giant mug that holds almost half of a gallon, and I went to town on that thing one day.

What's your favorite style of drinking glass?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Spotify's Discover Weekly.
It's awful, honestly, most of the time choosing stuff not even close to what I listen to, like it's supposed to.
But it does come up with some alright stuff.

Even if it does keep recommending me the same JonTron songs so I want to viciously murder JonTron just so they'll stop coming out with new ones.

What's your favorite topping for any food?

6 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Cheese! It goes good on just about anything~

What's your favourite style of dance?

Truffle Shuffle

If you were promised one trip (there and back) on a TARDIS, where/when would you go, and why?

Assuming anywhere is possible with the TARDIS (I'm not as familiar with Dr. Who fandom stuff so I may totally be answering wrong) but it'd be to wherever Taychons do exist. Mainly to observe them and watch the Cherenkov shock waves fly by. But in addition to that it'd mean that Lorentz invariance wouldn't be a thing, and then we can start having some real fun with physics. (aka shit would get trippy really fast

What would be your favorite alternate dimension (assuming you ascribe to multiverse theory) and why?

Oh that would be squidgeways.

Y'see people talk about alternate dimensions like they're just a different universe that's a lot like ours, but dimensions are like up, down, left, right and so on - they're continuums that go smoothly form one state to another, not discreet examples of something. Hence why I'm having to make up words to describe it. I'd therefore go with squidgeways because if I go squa ('up') my girlfriends get sexier, but if I go squop ('down') then my finances improve.

Oh if only I could work out how to move in that dimension freely!

Ok, what's your favourite superstition? (You don't have to believe it's true.)

• 2 weeks later...

Lunch.

Okay fine, Space and Earth science. I like science and stuff. Space is cool, how there's literally nothing but it's full of everything, and there's so much room, everything's so big, there's a bunch of coo- 

Stop laughing.

What's your favorite classic 80's movie?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a big fan of any form of dance, so I'd have to go with the Haka. Not specifically 'Kama Te' as performed by the New Zealand All Blacks, but Haka in general, as performed by many different Polynesian peoples. There's just so much passion in it.

What's your favourite cloud formation? If you're not sure, check out the International Cloud Atlas:

https://cloudatlas.wmo.int/home.html

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Video games. At the moment, No Man's Sky. I know the storyline is arthouse-weird-sci-fi, the game is buggy, a lot of the concepts make no sense at all, the big reveal is a massive cop-out and the combat system is vestigial at best, but there's something about the game that just relaxes me. I don't feel under any pressure to get anything done at all, I can just explore the galaxy on my own terms. Other past favourites of a similar nature have included Minecraft and its various clones, and Elite.

What's your favourite pattern?