Spoilers Out of Context

Chrysocyon

11 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

The one Assassin stabs the Templar guy and then the Assassins run in modern times.

Anticlimactic as shit and not true to the games.

Well what did you expect? I honestly didnt expect the movie to be true to the games and a total cash grab, I mainly want to see it because the theme and vibe of the movie, seeing all the parkour and shit. Was that part good at least?

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Hide contents

Well what did you expect? I honestly didnt expect the movie to be true to the games and a total cash grab, I mainly want to see it because the theme and vibe of the movie, seeing all the parkour and shit. Was that part good at least?

The parkour is shot and edited as kind of dark and choppy, and there is not a whole lot in the movie. The movie has mostly just the main characters mucking about in the real world.

God turns out to be a dribblingly insane old man, but it's ok because two prepubescent kids are around to stitch the universe back together again and, as a reward, can never, ever see each other again. Oh, and also the little boy never stops bleeding, which must be inconvenient, right?

The hero uses magic to detonate his elderly master, killing the dragon. This doesn't help the princess much as she's already been eaten. The king, seeing that it's safe to come out of hiding now, stabs the obviously-dead smouldering dragon-corpse in the head and takes all the credit. The people of the town aren't paying attention and assume that God did it. The hero, feeling understandably under-appreciated, sighs and rides off into the distance with a girl who looks like a boy.