Diabolical Decisions

DrGravitas

You've been captured by The Villain and now they're forcing you to make a choice between two awful things or else The Villain Wins! After choosing you play The Villain to the next Hapless Hero! (Evil laughing optional)

Ex.

Poster 1: Eat a 1000 bugs or eat your favorite animal!

Poster 2: Bletch! My favorite animal I guess D:

Nuke Paris or Nuke Rome!

And so forth. Let's begin!

Shoot a dog or shoot yourself in both legs! MWAHAHA!

Easy, burn down the library. They're replaceable and largely irrelevant since the advent of Wikipedia.

An innocent child is stuck in a cage with a rampaging gorilla. Do you open the cage and try to deal with the gorilla and save the child, or play it safe and leave them in there to sort it out between themselves?

How much money do the kids parents have, and how generous are they? If they're loaded, and gimmie a pile of cash, sure, I'd see what I could do. If not, I'd pretend I didn't see a thing...

Press a button causing 1 random US state to simply vanish forever, with you then collecting limitless wealth, or press a button causing California to have a huge earthquake, and drift out into the sea, neatly along its borders, like a piece in a puzzle, and have everyone miraculously live. 

Is this some fear factor or some shit? Yargh, I'll choose the spiders. At least they won't kill me by horrible ripping my gut and belly from the inside and I am pretty sure there's an antidote for any potential venom they might carry

Putting the most important person in your life to a death match in a Colosseum type arena armed with nothing but a wooden club against either one horse sized duck or 1000 duck sized horses

Is this fear factor or some shit? Yargh, I'll choose the spiders. At least they won't kill me by horrible ripping my gut and belly from the inside and I am pretty sure there's an antidote for any potential venom they might carry

Putting the most important person in your life to a death match in a Colosseum type arena armed with nothing but a wooden club against either one horse sized duck or 1000 duck sized horses

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

One horse sized duck, it would be much more even of a match.

Let Chase look over your pets while you vacation or take along the entire FA staff with you on vacation?

Who's Chase? A dog-fucker, I assume?

I think I'd rather take the fa staff on vacation. I could ditch them somewhere on Route 66.

You can snort fire ants or have a guest use your restroom. Both seem equally horrible.

Oh easy, Steam early-access. My rig's a Mac. Besides, Indie is where all the creativity went.

Would you rather be the first genuinely pregnant man and famous, or leave the agony of childbirth to your partner? (Women, imagine you're a man.)

18 hours ago, Faust said:

Would you rather be the first genuinely pregnant man and famous, or leave the agony of childbirth to your partner? (Women, imagine you're a man.)

Since my mate is also male, he can have the baby, and we can share the money. Oh, and a certain 'Uncle Faust' should be prepared for a LOT of baby-sitting.

~

Serve a 10 year sentence at a prison where all the inmates are fursuited with you as a rabbit, or give up all internet and video games for life?

I'll shoot Hitler because Stalin was more of an isolationist, at least in the beginning unlike Hitler who was imperialistic expansionist and a racist

Would you rather terminate all of your video game save files or play all of your video games at 15 FPS for a whole year? 

I'll play all my games at 15 FPS bitchhh, I've already beaten two RPGs with them running at that!

Would you rather lock yourself in a room of mirrors for 2 years (with all the amenities provided), or go around the world like it's 1552 (IE, wooden boats and on foot only)?

Oh wow, going around the world 1552-style sounds pretty fun! By the way, they had horse-drawn carriages as early as the 1400's so they'd be allowed too. I'm doing that, assuming that I'll still have my job when I get back, all expenses are paid and I have plenty of vitamin C so I won't get scurvy. Otherwise I'll take the house of mirrors.

Ok mwahahah, my turn again!

I have chained you into that chair with only one arm free and the person you most care about is tied up opposite, likewise chained into a chair. The chairs are welded to the floor and completely immovable. You will find that the chains are also quite impossible to remove without the key. In front of you are three ropes and a pair of blunt scissors. You may cut any rope you wish. The rope on the left is connected to a massive heavy weight suspended above your loved one's head. Cut that rope and he/she/it will most certainly die. Of the other two ropes, one is connected to a massive heavy weight suspended above your own head. The final rope is connected only to a massive basket of confetti. I will not tell you which is which. Once any rope is cut, the locks on both chairs will be released.

Now, you could cut the left rope knowing that you will survive but your loved one will most certainly perish. Alternatively you could cut one of the other ropes - your loved one will certainly survive, but you have a 50/50 chance of certain death.

CHOOSE! Mwahahahaaaaaaaa!

• Like 1

I'll go with the 50/50 chance, and cut one of the other ropes. Plus, I may be able to flee in time, before I'm smashed. Us Fossas are fast, you diabolical bat!

OK, you must choose:

Before you, are three buttons.

The red one will kill all male humans on earth, and none shall ever exist again, including yourself, if male.

The blue one will kill all female humans on earth, and none shall ever exist again, including yourself, if female.

The orange one will kill all humans, period: male, female, transgendered.

• Like 1

Orange because it maximizes the amount of food a coyote such as myself would get.

You are tied to a chair and forced to watch TV for 24 hours. Would you rather watch your favorite series only poorly acted and written in a manner highly contradictory to the series' established canon, or Keeping Up with the Kardashians

I for one welcome the chance to watch a poorly acted Hogan's Heroes where the prisoners are all incompetent mass murderers while the Nazi camp guards and Coln. Klink are hypercompetent, foiling all their hijinks. Nobody escapes Stalagh 13! And nobody wants to, when the alternative is the Kardashians.

Blow up the Three Gorges Dam or cause 'The Big One' (massive earthquake) in California near San Francisco.

• Like 1

Can I beat up an old lady USING a puppy?
Oh OK then, the puppy. Puppies can't sue.

You can either cut off your own little finger with the nice sterilised knife provided and no anaesthetic, or my big friend Ivan will cut off your whole hand with a rusty hacksaw and local anaesthetic.

• Like 2

I'll do the second one. In this crazy city, it might not even get noticed, and who knows, maybe I'd make some new friends, even...whereas after a bad experience with biting into just a habanero, raw, thinking it was a miniature sweet pepper, I have a fear of overly hot peppers.

Spend a year as a stray dog, living on the streets, or a year as a stray alley-cat? (both feral)

Even though I like dogs, I would still choose a cat because people wouldn't so easily assume I am aggressive and dangerous. Besides, the small size, cuteness factor and added flexibility would really come in handy on the streets

Play a same for one week in a row without ever getting off an uncomfortable chair for the duration of the "challenge" (sleeping, drinking, eating and pissing in a bottle allowed) or play one random game by Jigsaw. You know how those are, right?

Play a game for one week. I would pick something like WoW or Skyrim so I wouldn't get as bored. At least it beats permanent bodily damage.

Every song you listen to has its lyrics replaced with those from the song "All Star" by Smash Mouth, or every time you think about intercourse, the song "All Star" by Smash Mouth pops into your head.

Presumably I can ignore the song that pops into my head. After a while I'm sure it will just become background noise in my head.

A man with a flamethrower will torch 3 orphanages and a Children's Hospital or a nuclear bomber will nuke the entire Amazon Rainforest. You can only stop one!

The entire Amazon rainforest contains far more humans than 3 orphanages, and at least the kids in the children's hospital were already sick. I'm stopping the bomber. Besides, there's every chance that a lucky member of staff will get the drop on one man wielding what is essentially a very inefficient, short-range weapon designed mostly for property damage and terror tactics, and even if they don't they'll almost certainly be able to evacuate some of the kids before it all burns down. Meanwhile, good luck to the Amazonian tribes folk trying to take down a B42 with a blowdart and some well-trained giraffes.

You can either:
Kill Hitler, and deal with the possibility that history will be rewritten without you in it, or...
Kill a modern-day upcoming dictator and never know if he would actually have been a nice person in the end.

• Like 1

I'd kill a modern-day upcoming dictator...there's even one in Washington, DC, that comes to mind. Though it would to nice to have saved so many people from Hitler, I'd be wary what ripple effects rewriting so much of history would have. 

Use skunk musk as deodorant for a month, applying it liberally each day

or

Stop bathing for a year: no showers, spongebaths, baths, swimming, nada...and when it rains, you'll be wearing a raincoat.

• Like 1

Legos ain't shit compared to walking barefoot on hot asphalt during the summer.

Visibly shit yourself while walking down the aisle during your crowded wedding ceremony,
or accidentally text your parents your nudes?

D8 The horror! I guess I'll have to go with accidentally texting my nudes to my parents. They'd probably get a laugh out of it, but the embarrassment would at least be minimized and not captured forever in the minds of many.

Cut off your nose or gouge out your left eye.

Oh definitely the nose. I mean look at it, it already looks like it's been cut off, it wouldn't make much difference. Besides, you can still smell with no nose but you can't see through a missing eye.

Would you rather:
Be sent to a torture camp that a bright orange man with silly hair assures you is going to be built sometime soon or
Go to hell, which a friendly gentleman with horns, goat legs and a trident assures you solemnly is actually quite fun?

• Like 1

The hell one so I can poke bright orange man with pitchfork. Also probably going to hell anyway because is furry. I mean come on look at goat man, how u think he get here.

Your choices are:

1. Sing a cringey furry version of "All Star" by Smash Mouth and have the video go viral.

2. Sing the regular version of "All Star" by Smash Mouth to only your close family members, but do so in a naked Shrek costume.

• Like 1

Charles because he is young and handsome. What kind of diabolical decision is that?

Your local home residence is diseased with a deadly virus. Would you help an obviously evil dictator who will cure your disease if you help him or not vote at all so someone else will promise to cure everyone else but not you? Your vote is all that matters

Edited by Snagged Cub
Edited to be more diabolical

17 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

Charles because he is young and handsome. What kind of diabolical decision is that?

The kind where you end up looking like either an ageing pedophile or an ageing mass-murdering lunatic? :D
(Skip meh)

Help dictator and backstab him. Backstabbing, the solution to life's problems!

Two options:

1. For one week, the only words you may use are those found in the lyrics to "All Star" by Smash Mouth.

2. Once, while in the middle of a very important conversation, you will be compelled to begin singing the lyrics to "All Star" by Smash Mouth. You do not know when this will occur, and you cannot do anything to stop it.

I'm not ashamed to come out and say I'm Furry!

Besides, in my territory, one really knows about the bad rep Furries originally had or any of the other stuff that's not so sterling. 

So option 1 please!

Now, unwitting hero!

Hey, pay attention! I know I look fabulous in black but honestly!

Ahem, the choice is in your hands and the furry world looks to you.

1. All fur cons will be banned and any attempts to hold one or furry gatherings of any kind will be treated as terrorist activity and punished accordingly.

or

2. 100 random furries simply disappear from existence 

Evil kitty.jpe

• Like 1

Can I choose both?

Uh, I guess Option 1, because "100 random" still poses the risk (however small of a pool that is) of people that I like disappearing.

Find out your SO was cheating on you with one of your parents
or eat your pet?

EDIT: @WolfNightV4X1 This is the PG-13 section. Leave the sexual shit out.

• Like 1

Toilet paper for a week long sanding project. I may not make much progress, but my ass won't be sore.

Live as a fur-suited raccoon (trash panda) in a dumpster behind a busy mall for a month, or live as a fur-suited raccoon the rest of your life, whenever in public, or with any other person/being.