rejoining internet social life after long hiatus

AleuLeLoup

I took a hiatus from forums and just stuck with Facebook. After a while, I've begun to miss it. I don't anticipate staying long. I might've outgrown the forum life. Eh.

Name's Aleu. Currently keeping me busy irl is a full time job and university for criminal justice. I like writing and debates and astrology and theology. I also am a big procrastinator. I'm procrastinating right now. Huzzah

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Saxon said:

Welcome back, I'm glad you managed to find the new forums. I don't know whether you're also present on the original fur affinity forums too?

I was but not anymore. I haven't been there for a long time

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Holy shit its Aleu!!!

You were that one person. Yes. 

Hi

hqdefault.jpg

Anyways, stay. Don't stay. Just enjoy that thing you call a life, its good to know you've been doing well out there in the irl world.

I think I laughed way harder than I should have seeing that pic.

Anyway I feel like it's a stretch to say I've been doing "well" but I survived 2016 so that's a plus I guess?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, AleuLeLoup said:

I was but not anymore. I haven't been there for a long time

I think I laughed way harder than I should have seeing that pic.

Anyway I feel like it's a stretch to say I've been doing "well" but I survived 2016 so that's a plus I guess?

er...well...sorry to hear, I assumed incorrectly that the whole full time job and university thing means you had a almost-successful thing going, but I guess that's a struggle in itself plus personal issues.

Congrats on surviving 2016, though? Let's hope 2017 goes better -\_(=w=)_/- Many well wishes to thee in future endeavors

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

er...well...sorry to hear, I assumed incorrectly that the whole full time job and university thing means you had a almost-successful thing going, but I guess that's a struggle in itself plus personal issues.

Congrats on surviving 2016, though? Let's hope 2017 goes better -\_(=w=)_/- Many well wishes to thee in future endeavors

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm pretty successful in that respect but dealing with irl people....not so much. Honestly if my financial status wasnt an issue I would request to be part time to focus on school. But alas I have complications that need to be addressed before that happens. Thank you for the well wishes though ^^

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I wish I recognized you like many of the others here, but I was pretty irregular back in the day, so perhaps I saw you but it just doesn't click you now!

Glad to have you join us though! Hope you enjoy our little forum we've got here!

I do not recognize you at all. I used to be very regular then life happened and I just gave up socializing. I'm surprised people recognize me though. It's been a really long while

36 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

God, I wish I could remember if I ACTUALLY knew you or not. It's been bugging me for the past few days if you're the person who went by Aleu that I remember.

Of course, I might just be doing a dumb and confusing you for another.. which has happened to me too.

He is Aleu model 7-65 serial number 055-235-2254

Designed to terminate all furries. 

Ring any bells?

• Like 1

WOAH

I haven't seen you in forever! Its been years! Well anyways, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, however long it may be!

On another note, your work sounds extremely busy. I don't know how you could do it. A full time job AND going to a university? I can barely get a handle on my classes without a job, let alone a full-time one. Still, criminal justice is cool.

• Like 2

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Like 4
On 1/16/2017 at 0:56 PM, AleuLeLoup said:

If anyone has any doubts I'm the pun master. I'm THAT Aleu.

Yes, good ol' and wolfaboo Aleu, master of puns. I can't even remember the last time we talked. Don't really know if you do either. 

Sorry i never kept up with ya, don't know what happened. 

I already said hello, but i hope ya figure out something that works for you. 

• Like 1
On 1/24/2017 at 11:01 PM, Falaffel said:

Yes, good ol' and wolfaboo Aleu, master of puns. I can't even remember the last time we talked. Don't really know if you do either. 

Sorry i never kept up with ya, don't know what happened. 

I already said hello, but i hope ya figure out something that works for you. 

You got my skype still I believe. I'm just busy with school and life and I'm really bad at approaching people with small talk.