The weird ass dreams thread

Alexxx-Returns

Fucking bio-luminescent clown thing watching me sleep... what the fucking fuck.

I wake up and there's a what looks like a fucking clown looking, glow-y motherfucker peekin' around my open door just fucking staring.

As soon as I notice it I let out a "fucking fuck" that kinda sounded like an "awww hell naw" and gave chase 'cause fuck sleep paralysis. It disappears instantly I think, I'm not sure if it even moved. I think it grinned at me, I'm not sure. 

So I jumped into Grandma's bed and tried to tell her that I had a bad dream or something.

Then I woke up for real.

I wish I could get cuddles when I have a bad dream... why do I have to be grown up? shit still scares me.  Now I'm sad and lonely. 

Apparently I had a dream at my job amd there were cages spread around this huge room, and we had to move them. One was in this pool, but the animal insode was some aquatic yhing so it was normal. I had a dream my boss laughed and said a lot of the coworkers were overqualified and could take his job. Then later it skipped to me in class, apparently I was browsing my phone and a friend decided to display it on a projector. Bad idea because I was scrolling through images and one was a prepubescent person getting banged by a wolf, and the class saw that, but instead of getting panicked I was all like "Oh oops" and instead of immediately closing the browser I tried to type "google.com" in the searchbar, except I kept making mistakes so it was a really slow process until finally a small shred of logic kicked in and I said oh I'll just hitenter anf it'll redirect me.

Other than that, the friend person was someone from this forum and we were talking in person, but we were talking about how they lived in Wyoming (which isnt even the name of the state I was thinking of) and me here and we'd be so far away and wed never meet each other (even though they were right there) also there was cake and they gave me cake.

things getting processed in dreams are weird sometimes
e and eee

Just woke up from a strange one where there was some kind of nuclear apocalypse about to happen, I think. Tesco kept selling really adorable plushies, I basically begged my parents (why was I back at home with my parents?) for this MASSIVE albino turtle plushie because it would've made the best pillow ever, but it was £65 so I decided it was too much and left it. I had my eye on this pink strawberry plushie which had glittery beads for seeds though, that was £5.

Another part of the dream was that I was some punk teen who was part of the group who set off the explosive that triggered the whole thing by causing some earthquake/fault to happen, and then I became a super futuristic doctor and someone was unconscious and the fault was coming to get us, but the adrenaline needle needed to recharge to 100% which took a while, but it all happened just in time and they sprang up and were like "let's go!", so we all started running in the opposite direction, but them my memory flashed back to when I was one of the punk teens and I realised the fault travelled in 2 directions and we were running right into the path of the second one, and there was chaos.

This is going to be interesting to describe on account of not remembering the details but here goes...

somehow I ended up with a plushie of my dearest husbando because after all, I'm a humongous faggot. Stuff happened I think, but long story short I ended up violently fucking it and like cotton got everywhere because I guess that's how stuffed animals climax. Just to add insult to injury, the first shirt on my pile was a shirt relating to said husbando. I threw it in the back of closet because holy shit that's awkward, creepy and just generally uncomfortable.

I don't want think about [REDACTED] fucking for a while.

Last night I dreamed that I had a son, who was the age that kids start to lose teeth (6 or 7?) and he had his first loose tooth. He was really upset, and I tried to reassure him that new teeth replace them, but he didn't believe me that new teeth come in.

So I said something along the lines of "tell you what, why don't you phone Granny and Granddad (referring to my own parents) and talk to them about it?" And this seemed to make the kid feel better so I was happy. And then I got up to do something and he said cracked wise and I was like "oh, you cheeky monkey!" And then the dream ended.

A dream where I'm a great mother is without a doubt the weirdest dream I've ever had.

1.The only notable one was when I jumped off the roof of a mall. See my body go *splat* with a face that was melting into the ground - Immediately followed by a reversal in time going all the way back to before I jumped and simply walking away.

2.Just a plain strange one (same night), I was riding my standard M60 bus across a bridge, took a strange turn into a neighborhood nearby my school. On the left and right were dead ends (in real life there was an intersection). I got off in some hurricane-like rain, walking into a dark ally. There I found 2 Asian women, dressed like prostitutes. One was in a red dress, the other in white. I woke up after this point, and I'm still trying to figure out what this means.

3.Some old nightmare I had was being trapped in a room that was slowly filling up with water, with some big headed demon vomiting all over the damn place. I had to find a key to get out, and I never found it. Not even in a dreamscape. It was a reoccurring nightmare from 7 -  14 years. I always woke up on my stomach. 

I've been having this strange reoccurring dream every night and Its starting to scare me...

So it starts as I get home, off the bus like every day, I unlock the door, walk in, and there is my dog Fox, laying on the carpet, it looks like he is sleeping until I go to pet him and see the 357 round in is skull, I cry.and panic, and I catch on to the fact that there is someone in my house, I run to my room and grab my Kabar knives, and head back to the kitchen, where there is a man dressed in all black, staring at me from behind my fridge, I freak out and throw one of my knives, but miss, I charge him, but all of the sudden, every time, he pistol whips me, and I black out, and I come to on the floor, his boot on my chest and his dark black eyes.piercing mine. He reaches behind himself and pulls out a silver .357 Magnum and aims it at me, he clocks the hammer back, and I wake up... Drenched.in.sweat and terrified...

Anyone else have this issue?

Last night's dream was at some sort of.... community centre? I don't know. They sold haunted ice cream and I was scared that I wouldn't be able to go home if I had any because I'd have to figure out how to get the curse lifted. But there was a rugby match on the TV and everyone wanted me to stay and watch. But I have no interest in rugby so along with this and the reason above, I wanted to go, but I had a weird ass machine that was basically a sheet of tinted glass inside a border of metal and electronics that whenever you looked through it at people, the people turned into chimpanzees. So I was watching the rugby match through this so I was watching a load of chimpanzees playing instead and it was more interesting.

I tend to start losing the details of dreams the moment I wake up. I mulled over this one I just had for a good half hour before I suddenly decided "I bet if I searched 'dreams' on Phoenix I'd run into this sort of thread, may as well post it". The dream started earlier than the point the explanation starts, but alas, I forgot the rest of the details. :(

I was driving through the mountains in B.C. with someone. Don't recall if it was a guy or a girl (think it was a guy, bit younger than me), in his old truck. He was driving well over the speed limit, and I was extremely nervous and confused, as the road was full of blind corners around rock walls and cliffs (anyone who has driven on the Trans Canada in eastern British Columbia will know this), covered with huge loose rocks and boulders as if there had been a recent avalanche. I'd watch out the back window of the truck, because I didn't want to see us actually get splattered against some rock, but somehow we just kept on driving without incident, evidently 'through' all the rocks. Even at some points he almost drove off the road but nothing bad really happened. There was, also noticably, no other traffic on the highway going in either direction.

All this time, he was talking about his best friend, whom he called 'Lucky Green'. He asked me if I wanted to see it, and produced what looked like a three inch stick of shamrock-green chalk in a metal holder... at first I thought it was green lipstick for some reason, until I felt that it was hard... go figure)

The dream then fastforwarded ahead a bit and I was waking up from a nap as he took the offramp into the Heather Mountain Lodge - had been there before and recognized it. Decided to get out of the truck and take a stroll to stretch my legs. In the parking lot there was a (wingless?) gryphon sort of playfully romping back and forth from one end to the other. Kind of halfway between hawkish and owlish in build, feral, but also the size of a motorhome, it was probably thirty feet long and about fifteen feet tall. It also was very lightly colored, but was highlighted with the same green colorings as the chalk. It didn't speak, and I had no idea what gender it was (ahem - I tend to never dream those details ;) ) but was quite friendly and as playful as a puppy. I remember thinking to myself how much its movement seemed so very dog/catlike.

Then the worst thing happened, I woke up. I am unfortunately a very light dreamer and every time I notice something that's too awesome to possibly happen in RL, my brain tends to realize that I'm dreaming and "rescue" me from it. :(

Posted what I could remember, though. I can still envision the gryphon bouncing through the parking lot. Very thick, opinicus-style (forepaws rather than avian forelegs), very 'winterized' level of fluffy, gyrfalcon patterns with a green tinge, short harrier-style head and beak. Despite the realistic appearance in the dream, it still managed to have an oddly very gentle and friendly looking demeanor like a happy pug or something.

It sort of ticks me off because I so rarely dream, and hardly ever something remotely imaginative and whenever it happens, as soon as the good part comes along, I wake up. >:(>:(>:(

Edited by Paws the Gryphon
I keep making little edits as I remember more details.

So apparently, in my dream last night I was Manic the Hedgehog, and signs that I was becoming a girl were noticed to have begun physically manifesting.

SO... trans makes sense... and I HAVE been watching a lot of Sonic Underground lately. Still... weird. 

Edit: The next episode I saw involved Manic cross dressing. lol

Edited by Bloodshot_Eyes

On 12/1/2015 at 0:33 PM, Alexxx-Returns said:

Last night I dreamed that I had a son, who was the age that kids start to lose teeth (6 or 7?) and he had his first loose tooth. He was really upset, and I tried to reassure him that new teeth replace them, but he didn't believe me that new teeth come in.

So I said something along the lines of "tell you what, why don't you phone Granny and Granddad (referring to my own parents) and talk to them about it?" And this seemed to make the kid feel better so I was happy. And then I got up to do something and he said cracked wise and I was like "oh, you cheeky monkey!" And then the dream ended.

A dream where I'm a great mother is without a doubt the weirdest dream I've ever had.

How odd, I had a dream that I was a parent a couple of weeks ago. Only I had a daughter, not a son. We were being chased by bad guys and I was driving away from them with her in my car. I was so afraid they were going to hurt her... What made it weirder is that the situation was totally unrealistic (I was Big Boss from MGS, and we were being chased by giant robots and stuff), yet the actual chase was set on a large road right by my house, and it was pretty accurate to real life. I could probably point out the exact spot where I remember pulling a fast U-turn to try and lose the pursuers.

The dream ended shortly after that. I remember still being in a panicked state upon waking, then calming down again once I remembered it was only a dream.
Then I panicked again, thinking, "Wait, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?"

Then I remembered that wasn't real either.
Funny thing is, I don't even want kids!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sir Gibby said:

I dream about my teeth a lot. Like my frontals painlessly but uncomfortably coming undone, and rolling in my mouth while I'm afraid to spit them or anything. It's so vivid and real, it's awful.

This is a common one, actually. The only rational explanation I can think of is that everyone, as a child, has actually had their teeth fall out, a memorable experience.

Oddly, even though everyone I talked to has experienced them, I never experience the common dream cliches. I have never had dreams about teeth falling out, forgetting my pants in school, running in place and going nowhere, knowing I'm going to fail finals, or any of that. All my dreams are...power trips. I'm always the most awesome person in the world that can do anything, and everyone adores me. All my insecurities are not amplified like other people's dreams, they are inverted. 

OK, the one I had last night was really strange.

I don't remember much of it but I do remember I was seeing everything as a fly on the wall except for one part. I remember seeing this kid on a train who flew off the train and then later on it crashed, cancelled a tattoo appointment at this place that was gonna have a freak accident, basically he seemed to know everything that was gonna happen at every point and was avoiding disasters. And it later transpired that he could travel in time and "reset" if he died. So basically it was like he was playing a video game that he'd played before, and he knew exactly what to do to win. And then he became Shrek and married different people depending on the outcome. In the dream he was originally married to Marge Simpson but then after one reset he went back to a certain point in his life when he was choosing between her and Princess Fiona, and married her instead, and they spent the rest of their lives speaking ogre and eventually couldn't understand human languages any more. I find this really weird now because canonically he DID marry her.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being on some (familiar) guys bed and he asked if I'd give him a blowjob. But My little brother was sleeping on the bed right next to us. So I dove under the covers and tried to keep my head bobs to a unnoticeable minimum until he came. He was quick, I must've been good. 

I don't know what was going on with the bus or why the driver was being such a bitch but that guy was in the front seat and we decided we were gonna get off and go smoke a bowl or something. 

I don't know how I got here but I was wearing leopard print, two piece, pajama thingy. He put a leash on me and we went for a walk. It was pretty nerve wracking at first being led on a leash in such an outfit and I tried to cover the shirt with a normal looking long sleeved shirt. But I got used to it after a while. It felt surprisingly free. Our pacing was perfect, I was running through the streets like Naruto runs through trees. I felt so agile and ninja. It didn't even register I was still on a leash. 

It was all a blur; such a weird fucking dream. 

• 4 weeks later...

I dream of a alien. Its kinda like a giant anthro lobster and he was speaking something like spanish.

I don't know where and whit who I was but I think I kinda get him and help him out of I don't know where I was and it was kinda like a train wagon. (it was very low on the rail and he lye down on his back for the ride. There was something else I was suppose to get in that room and it seem it got something to do with the Borg. A device that was the size of a audio cd player.

That's all I remember. Just another episode of the weird dream channel ^^

I once thought that I had woken up, got up from bed, had hard time opening my eyes and went to kitchen to make some coffee. Noticed that kitchen counter had strangely moved and realized I was still dreaming. Woke up in my bed, repeated same shit several times in a loop until I finally woke up for real feeling sweaty, frightened and anxious

Prior to that, I had some fantasy related dreams involving having super powers to jump over cliffs and huge flat apartments

I once had a dream I was sitting around a campfire with some girl who wore colored paperclips in her hair. She was really nice I recall, but why the hell did I have colored paperclips on my mind??

I also had a week where I was having repeated false awakenings nearly every morning. Kinda sucked, but it was fascinating at the same time. I've since learned that if I have ANY doubt as to whether I'm awake or not, it's a sure sign I'm dreaming; I try to use that to trigger lucidity, but I suck at it cuz everything just fades away as soon as I become aware. 

I've once dreamt that I was standing in front of a ladder in a wet sodding trench surrounded by blokes with gasmasks rucked up in ww1 kit and was filled

with a strong sense of fear, it was then the whistle called for everyone to go over the top that this feeling of foreboding became

stronger and stronger with every ladder rung climbed and once I had reached the top and went over, it was then I snapped wide awake thinking I was quite literally still there and that I was going to walk to my death with a strong sense of panic and fear, that feeling lingered with me all morning.

It was strange, because I've never had a dream that emotionally intense before.

About every 6 months I have a dream where I realize I'm dreaming.  I try to convince others but they don't believe me.  So I ask them what time it is or the day of the week and they can't tell me.  I always get strange looks and it seems as if they believe me but refuse to acknowledge it.  

• Like 1

I had a dream where I was in the world on the brink of collapse and humanity close to extinction, the remaining survivors having to get away from fast running zombies though as well as turning you if you get bit or get any of their bodily fluids in your system, their bites and scratches were also extremely acidic so if you got swarmed by them you would have an extremely painful death on top of already being eaten alive.

It was so damn surreal, running with a bunch of survivors to get to some tower we could barricade ourselves in and then all of the sudden the girl from the ring / the girl from fear appeared screaming at me in Latin... and then I woke up.

21 hours ago, Yarra said:

About every 6 months I have a dream where I realize I'm dreaming.  I try to convince others but they don't believe me.  So I ask them what time it is or the day of the week and they can't tell me.  I always get strange looks and it seems as if they believe me but refuse to acknowledge it.  

toplel

Everything in your dreams is an extension of your consciousness, (the scenery, the people, the shotgun you summoned out of midair to get that zombie, and the zombie itself). If they were to acknowledge that you're the dreamer, then they'd know that their entire personality is a fabrication created by you to facilitate your expansion. It's possible, as extensions of human awareness that they'd feel "not real" knowing that they are a dream, or that their persona is just a mask. That's a pretty uncomfortable scenario seeing as how we equate understanding of our relation with reality to survival. And accepting that level of depersonalization in a potential survival scenario is a sure way to die.

Humanity would be hard pressed to accept their existence is nothing but an imaginary scenario dreamed up by a consciousness that is everything they would ever experience including their own identity. I assume extensions of that consciousness would have a hard time accepting that possibility as well. 

At least every other day, I have a string of dreams of myself waking up and getting ready for the day, until something happens that could only happen in a dream, so I try to get myself to wake up, but I wake up in my dream and it loops.

I've been late for so many things this way, and I sometimes have to do "dream checks" to make sure I'm still not sleeping when I'm actually awake... 

• Like 1

I dreamt last night that I was on the run from indignant country folk in a baby-blue '70s pickup truck on the backroads of Minnesota with a curly-haired, glasses-wearing blonde girl and her stolen electric typewriter. We had to keep finding abandoned shacks and stealing electricity for the typewriter and phone service for our '90s callerID-equipped landline phone. It was a little like The Matrix. 

I woke up just as the little fat man was getting suspicious. 

Edited by Endless/Nameless

So, the other day I had a dream that there was a serial killer going around called William Shakespeare (not that Shakespeare). He'd take people to his home up a flight of stairs, where his parents lived, and kill them in front of his parents. Sometimes they'd help. He'd kill them by basically... facing off with sensory inputs. So, his vision wagered against their vision. And so on, until one of them remained with no senses. If it was the victim, they'd ultimately die. If it was Shakespeare, he'd reset like in a video game.

My mum was ill, I don't remember what with. She was in this outdoor hospital in like a glass lung and she was really fuckin mad at me for some reason. I feel like she was going to die, and I feel like her fate was connected with Shakespeare. So, a group of people and me got together to go and defeat him.

To gain entry to his home, you had to perform a task. You had to turn this giant wheel in the middle of the road. But to touch the wheel, you had to sacrifice a sense. I gave up vision (and hearing, I think, or most of it). And then I ran forwards and grabbed the wheel, and just kept on running and turning the wheel with the others. Since we were in the middle of the road I was terrified I was gonna get hit by a car, but I relied on the others who could see, to keep me safe. And then the wheel stopped, and I was thrown back on the grass, and my vision and hearing came back.

So we went up that flight of stairs, littered with the corpses of his previous victims, to challenge Shakespeare, and a load of stuff happened that was relevant at the time but I can't remember enough of for it to be relevant. In the end everyone was shackled up to the walls and were MLP characters, Applejack got free by tricking Shakespeare, and rescued everyone else by kicking their shackles off, and Twilight outsmarted him in the end.

So here's two more quotes from dreams I have:

"You can't hide, if you do it will get you and you will drown, you need to escape"

"I have seen more obedient dogs at the party i just woke up from"

I also had a dream where I vividly remember talking to one of my friends about a different dream I vividly remember one of my friends in. The reason i was talking about that second dream is because we were at a con.

so..i woke up 10 minutes ago so i can remember most of this

so i had a dream where my mother found out I was a furry from some kind of protection software (I dunno) and yeah the website that gave it away was this forum..and i remember her saying literally these words "you need to stop this now" and then i had to explain how im not some sexual deviant like those other furfags I swear im not

so yeah that was pretty fucked up and theres some more to it but im starting to forget it, and that is my first fucked up furry dream...well actually there was this one time where i was sucking this foxes wiener but woke up like 3 seconds later and was thinking "NNOOOOO" :( 

My friend had a dream that we were in Super Smash Bros, battling in some ruins. He was a lucario, I was a charizard. Apparently all I did was sit there and watch. He defeated every smash bros fighter with ease, until he got to Luigi.  Apparently Luigi was immortal and no matter how many times my friend would punch Luigi, he would just stand there with this twisted smile and laugh at him. I painted this for him.

lucario-jed-vs-luigi-15.thumb.jpg.dc036e

Edited by Maug
  • Like 2

Luigi IS immortal though. He's the best Smash character!

Ok my dreams are DEFINITELY getting more fucked up. I dreamed last night that there was this guy who was fucking swans (and when I say that, I mean as like a hobby or something), and the swans were giving birth to swarms and swarms and swarms of rats. Not normal rats though. They were quite sentient. They were very smart. But sometimes they would have muscle spasms and jerks like they had Boneitis or something. They were really demented.

I remember waking up and thinking "what would the Queen say?!"

I also dreamed that I was chilling with Vinny from Vinesauce and there was one point where he was going to kiss me, but someone (someone from this forum, I think IIRC) stopped him. I remember I was like "GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU!" to them.

4 hours ago, Maug said:

My friend had a dream that we were in Super Smash Bros, battling in some ruins. He was a lucario, I was a charizard. Apparently all I did was sit there and watch. He defeated every smash bros fighter with ease, until he got to Luigi.  Apparently Luigi was immortal and no matter how many times my friend would punch Luigi, he would just stand there with this twisted smile and laugh at him. I painted this for him.

Weege pls

Maug you look like a cute Charizard

• Like 1