The weird ass dreams thread

Alexxx-Returns

My sister and I were my aunt and uncle's house cleaners...
except that I was pretending to be a young Spanish boy who could barely speak English.

Also I had another dream in which I was at a hotel and I was sneaking around it and got caught by people coming from a biology lab asking me to put their gloves back in the lab, but I didn't live there, so they let me be.

Finally, I had one where I had to get out of a car going to the airport for a bit for some reason, only to come back and find the seat I was in taken, and a completely asshole telling me to sit somewhere else, so I had to chase the car by holding onto it, and got in the seat behind him with people I hated, and we proceeded to annoy the fuck out of him the whole ride.

This was probably because I was at a con, but I had a dream where I was on the shores of Lake Erie, which was a small lake and connected to Lake Huron and Ontario with long rivers. And I was at a dock, with a car ferry. And the car ferry was going out of business and Deadpool for some reason was trying to keep it going by fighting off anyone who tried to shut it down.

I have heard dreams can be memories of what you have done in the recent past jumbled up. Short term memory turning into long term. I read a week ago about a local ferry shutting down. And of course, all the Deadpools at the con.

Later I joined some sort of superhero team and the villain had taken control of the area and was ruling it with an iron fist, and she had captured the superhero team and was trying to interrogate the team, and I was trying to pretend I wasn't part of the team and had no powers because honestly I really did have no powers despite the team adding me to them for some reason.

I don't remember the whole thing because my roommates woke me up... don't know why I keep going to these cons with roomies who want to get up at 10am when I've been up until 5, 6, 7am.

So there was this authoritarian corporate regime controlling this area, and I escaped by jumping off a super tall waterfall. I then came across a small village of huntsmen or whatever. The regime spread into the bog where we were situated, so we left and went so a small house in my real life neighborhood. The upstairs turns out to be roomier than ever. Then a sheriff comes and questions why we were there, and next thing I know we were racing fast cars through Las Vegas and trying to escape the police. I win the race, but only one other guy escapes with me. We started to figure out how to regroup.

Then I woke up.

6 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

So there was this authoritarian corporate regime controlling this area, and I escaped by jumping off a super tall waterfall. I then came across a small village of huntsmen or whatever. The regime spread into the bog where we were situated, so we left and went so a small house in my real life neighborhood. The upstairs turns out to be roomier than ever. Then a sheriff comes and questions why we were there, and next thing I know we were racing fast cars through Las Vegas and trying to escape the police. I win the race, but only one other guy escapes with me. We started to figure out how to regroup.

Then I woke up.

Call me nuts or retard, but wouldn't this be some sort of apprehension about the imminent elections? 

It's OK y'know, if things go bonkers you'll be welcome in Canada. C=

59 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Call me nuts or retard, but wouldn't this be some sort of apprehension about the imminent elections? 

It's OK y'know, if things go bonkers you'll be welcome in Canada. C=

I doubt it. I do appreciate the offer though, maybe we can hang out, have a pint, and wait for this all to blow over. 

• Like 2

First I was driving around with my grandma, and we stopped at a park and asked me to get her a blueberry muffin or blueberry bagel from the vending machine.

Then I was on a ship, running away with someone from who I believe was @Endless/Nameless and @LadyRadarEars. We ended up setting the ship on fire, but they escaped anyway, and then the scene shifted to a sort of test thing where this was my first year and you had to figure out how someone could get his torch working with just what he had with him. The answer was Pan 3 and sushi, by the by, for some reason. I got it wrong and said sushi and chicken because he used the chicken to make the sushi. Endless forgave me for throwing him of the ship, and Lady did to very passive-aggressively and full of threats of beating me up.

Then I was with my sister at our first home, and we were taking out trash (we had to walk through a giant pool that apparently sprung a leak whenever someone jumped). When we got there, there were a whole buncha people inspecting out furniture trash, like a yard sale. I said we should make some money from it, but my sister said no, saying that these people were super poor.

• Like 4

I had a nap in between 5 and 6PM today and I had several dreams in quick succession that I was sat on the chair that I actually fell asleep in, and my teeth were coming out. Each time, I'd wake up (still dreaming) and it would repeat. Happened at least 3 times.

I hate these dreams with a passion because ever since I was a kid I've had a huge fear of losing my adult teeth. I used to check them for being loose every day, even the back ones. I don't do this anymore, but I guess the fear is still there. I almost cried in distress when I saw that episode of Benidorm.

9 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

First I was driving around with my grandma, and we stopped at a park and asked me to get her a blueberry muffin or blueberry bagel from the vending machine.

Then I was on a ship, running away with someone from who I believe was @Endless/Nameless and @LadyRadarEars. We ended up setting the ship on fire, but they escaped anyway, and then the scene shifted to a sort of test thing where this was my first year and you had to figure out how someone could get his torch working with just what he had with him. The answer was Pan 3 and sushi, by the by, for some reason. I got it wrong and said sushi and chicken because he used the chicken to make the sushi. Endless forgave me for throwing him of the ship, and Lady did to very passive-aggressively and full of threats of beating me up.

Then I was with my sister at our first home, and we were taking out trash (we had to walk through a giant pool that apparently sprung a leak whenever someone jumped). When we got there, there were a whole buncha people inspecting out furniture trash, like a yard sale. I said we should make some money from it, but my sister said no, saying that these people were super poor.

If one of them was a smol grey fennec or a tall, awkward nordic individual that looks horrible in a dress, that was probably me :3c

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

If one of them was a smol grey fennec or a tall, awkward nordic individual that looks horrible in a dress, that was probably me :3c

Well, they looked nothing like you or Nameless. They looked more like your fursonas as peoples, but they're who my head associated to... for some reason.

So the other night I had this dream that I was drafted to fight in WW2. I don't remember all the details, I don't think I actually saw action. But for some reason the military was recruiting a bunch of young boys from mid adolescence (8-10) to late teens. And our base was in a gray cavern with a sea bay in the middle of it and an entrance for ships/subs to come in and out, kinda like an evil genius base. Through the base, on the shore of the bay across from the cave opening, were catwalks in rows and columns and in between the catwalks were the "bunks", lined up side by side and stacked 2-3 high. The bunks were actually cages, like a dog cage, big enough for a kid or teen, with a black sheet steel floor and a flimsy mattress. Each one had a kid or teen in it, and there were hundreds. So in other words the military had a secret program in a seaside cave to create child soldiers, and Tommy Lee Jones was the general/drill sargent running the program.

No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_J

A week ago I had a dream where I was at my mother's house trying to rewind or fast forward a VHS to find something (kids, a VHS is one of those things with a ribbon that had video on it, anyway...). It was night and I remembered I had left the door open and got scared. So I ran down a long hallway to the door, only to see four teens walking up the steps to the screen door. One had a Jason ski mask, the others had scary clown masks. I slammed the door shut but couldn't get it to latch/lock. They pushed it open slightly, and fingers crept through the opening. I slammed it shut again and held it as I drastically tried to get it to stay shut. Then I woke up in a panic.

First nightmare I've had in a long time.

So it seems like pretty much everybody eventually gets that one lucid dream where the dark figure silently menaces you while yr paralyzed in bed, right? I'd been lucid dreaming for a while, and was mildly upset that I hadn't had this one yet. Eventually it came.

I heard my door open, the little brass bell on the knocker jingled in the dark. Light breathing. It's night, of course, but the street light outside illuminates the ceiling enough to make out the wallpaper lines, as usual. I can't so much as lift an arm. My brain gets excited "finally, it's THAT dream!!" and I'm waiting to see the figure hover over me. I've always enjoyed scary things, and this was new and 100% lucid.

But then, somewhere in the tiny, mildly intelligent corner of my head, my brain realizes that the figure can't be tall enough to see me, let alone hover menacingly, because I sleep in a fuckhuge bunk bed. So instead of creepily staring at me, the (unseen) figure reaches up, their hand just high enough to touch my pillow, and gently ruffles my hair, leaves, and closes the door. I wtf'd hard enough to actually wake up, and find my door closed, hair messy, and house quiet.

It was real enough that I asked the housemates if it was either of them next morning. Nope.

I can't even get classic nightmares right. It was super cool though.

23 minutes ago, littlerock said:

So it seems like pretty much everybody eventually gets that one lucid dream where the dark figure silently menaces you while yr paralyzed in bed, right? I'd been lucid dreaming for a while, and was mildly upset that I hadn't had this one yet. Eventually it came. [...] I can't so much as lift an arm.

aughuahguhguhghu I can't stand sleep paralysis

I have a vivid memory of a similar scenario in which I was getting disemboweled

28 minutes ago, PurpleTail said:

Imagine being stuck in sleep paralysis forever.

Speaking of that, I think I had one just a few hours ago

In my dream I was conscious about being in a both state of dream and being conscious. Both in dream and both IRL. It's complicated to explain. Like existing in two places at a same time (schrödinger's cat paradox). In my dream I replied to someone that I am walking, but I cannot control my thoughts because I see dreams (within my dream) and that they are influencing my actions. Basically being conscious about sleepwalking but not being in control of it. Apparently, IRL my body didn't react to this weird state well or my dream was a consequence of this weird state but basically, IRL I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't make it stop. I wanted to move my muscles but I couldn't. I even got a little bit panicked as I started breathing more rapidly, having a need to draw in more air but not feeling I got enough.

Eventually I managed to move myself in bed, got a more comfortable sleeping position and had a feeling of being in control again and continued my dreaming peacefully, which was about sending a text message with my dad's phone to a bunch of aliens living in a local park, telling them to abide by our rules if they wanted to co-exist or kindly leave. I somehow managed to delete the message before sending it, having to redo it again. 

It was a weird night

9 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Speaking of that, I think I had one just a few hours ago

In my dream I was conscious about being in a both state of dream and being conscious. Both in dream and both IRL. It's complicated to explain. Like existing in two places at a same time (schrödinger's cat paradox). In my dream I replied to someone that I am walking, but I cannot control my thoughts because I see dreams (within my dream) and that they are influencing my actions. Basically being conscious about sleepwalking but not being in control of it. Apparently, IRL my body didn't react to this weird state well or my dream was a consequence of this weird state but basically, IRL I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't make it stop. I wanted to move my muscles but I couldn't. I even got a little bit panicked as I started breathing more rapidly, having a need to draw in more air but not feeling I got enough.

Eventually I managed to move myself in bed, got a more comfortable sleeping position and had a feeling of being in control again and continued my dreaming peacefully, which was about sending a text message with my dad's phone to a bunch of aliens living in a local park, telling them to abide by our rules if they wanted to co-exist or kindly leave. I somehow managed to delete the message before sending it, having to redo it again. 

It was a weird night

So you were still dreaming at that moment? Couldn't you just kill yourself in the dream to wake up?

6 hours ago, PurpleTail said:

So you were still dreaming at that moment? Couldn't you just kill yourself in the dream to wake up?

Dreams are dreams, I cannot decide what happens in the dream

I just vividly remember that I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up from it, hence the minor panic attack

• 3 weeks later...

On the subject of the sleep paralysis, I had it happen again a couple of weeks back, but it was worse than usual. I can't remember what I was dreaming about now... I think it was that I was at my best friend's house, and my ex (a mutual friend of ours) was there. And then the dream ended and a pair of disembodied hands were choking me. It really scared me, I could feel them choking me, and I put my hands to my throat to pull them off, and I could feel them there at my throat. I struggled to get out of the sleep paralysis, and it all just -poof- disappeared. The hands came from the left, and I sleep against a wall on my right.

I had a dream a few days ago that I was straight up emaciated. That one really freaked me out. I'm losing weight successfully right now but I want to be toned and muscular. I could see all my bones through my skin. My first thought as I looked in the bathroom mirror was "WHERE THE HELL IS MY ASS!?". I remember looking down, wearing nothing and clenching my ass to see if there was anything left. I was really relieved to wake up to my chubby body after that.

A few days ago I had a dream of a location I've had in dreams before. A large library. Looks like a cathedral. Limestone walls made of large blocks, tall vaulted limestone ceilings. Giant lead windows. Huge bookshelves, filled with old books. Wood everywhere. Giant wooden tables and chairs. Glass cases with antiques, on top of red silk fabric. Looks like a university building. Sometimes it actually does have a cathedral or auditorium inside of it. The front always has a huge staircase with stone floor and railings, one of those staircases that's in the middle up to one landing, and then on either side at the next floor, and then in the middle up to the next landing, and then on the sides for the next floor. And a bell tower above the stairs. And solid oak doors with iron handles that go to secret passages.

• Like 1

Just last night I had a dream about photographing myself in the dark just to "test how well the photos turn out in a completely dark room". The freakiest part happened when I looked at the photos I took - in the first one a door was open when I was absolutely sure I had closed it, in the second one a random broom had appeared in the room and in the third one my freaking pajama was standing upwards on its own, forming a humanoid silhouette right behind me. I was pretty unnerved when I woke up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Very weird one for me. It played out more like a movie. A rather odd Terminator film set leading up to Judgement day and involving a rogue, computer-based AI in some tiny desert town. The AI warns some leader that the nukes are coming and he has everybody move into some nearby caves. They go off and he's solemn and determined, while in another cave some weird crazy witch-looking woman who got the warning early is cackling madly about getting used to it and even loving this way of living and seems overjoyed when the nukes go off. It ended with the AI chatting with some unseen old friend in a Las Vegas style skyscraper district where every building was covered in multicolored LED lights. They were reminiscing about times before the war and the AI asks them for something mildly ironic for old-times sake. The person complies with them. Rock music with thematically appropriate lyrics plays, a bunch of flat screen monitors show a view of a cross between Frankenstein and the waxy Terminator from the first movie (serving as the main villain in this film) giving a creepy attempt at a smile with toothless gums, fade to black, role credits.

What the hell was that?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had a weird one last night. It was pretty random.

A few details I remember:
- An artist I used to follow on FA lived nearby. We met up to ride skateboards around the neighborhood and draw furries.
- I also ran into an old friend at a formal dinner party. It was nice to see him again.
- Looking at photos after the event, I noticed that I had been wearing a Donald Trump wig. Not just any Donald Trump wig, mind  you, but one that was unusually long and flowing.

For those who dont have dreams. There is solution, download brainwave music from torrents, for some reasons when I was listening I was having dreams almost every day, I stopped listening like year ago and now I rarely have dreams. This is no joke this is my expierence, if you interested I will give link to music. But whenever I dream I usually have weird realistic dreams. I cant really remember them all but they are super realistic, there were some really sad dreams regarding me and my family.

There was a war of the magi going on the background causing a lot of havoc. There were two feral-yet-human intelligence giraffes. The story focused on Natashia, whom was a normal, non-magical girl who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Somewhere near the end, after she called her boyfriend, Chase, that she was okay, she started heading down an elevator, but at the bottom was a stray Void spell, which ripped everything not clothing from this universe from whatever touches it after a few seconds. Some other guy tried to remove it, but he got bit and dropped it. It started homing after Natashia, and she died.

And then I woke up

Got 3 weird dreams for the price of 1! Get 'em while they're hot!

The first dream I had started with me standing at an outdoors concert. At first I didn't know what band was playing, but then I suddenly ended up behind a curtain on the stage. I was waiting for someone eagerly. Suddenly John Deacon approached me and asked me how the concert was and how the weather in Idaho was like. I was blushing and stuttering really badly trying to answer his questions.

In my second dream, my mom and I were emergency moving again, and for some reason she gave me a Worlds of Wonder Talking Mickey Mouse that was missing an eye as a sort of "sorry for the trouble" gift. As I was packing, somebody entered the house and I overheard them talking to my mom about taking the trip with us to where we were going and/or helping us move. I then started to pack up my Queen related items. In particular note, a small porcelain figure of Freddie from the 70s singing whilst wearing his harlequin leotard. Just as I had organized these items, take a wild guess as to who entered the room. Oh yeah. I don't even need to say who. He seemed mildly agitated about something, but then his face kind of softened up when he saw that porcelain figure and all the other things. I tried desperately to hide them with my arms since I was literally in shock that he was in my room. He then picked me up and hugged me quietly as if he had known me all his life. I remember him being really warm. A bit of a time skip happened, and my mom, Freddie, and I were in the car driving to what appeared to be Boise. He had fallen asleep in the back and was laying down, and oh so clever me decided to snuggle up next to him. Again, I remember him being rather warm, and his presence was soothing. Perhaps it had something to do with how I find Queen a comfort object in real life.

The last dream seemed to almost start where the other one ended, except there was no Freddie. My mom got us to Boise and decided to drop me off at my friend's house, which seemed odd to me because she didn't live in Boise. I decided to sneak into their kitchen and take their doritos before climbing out the window. I then (take note at the time being around 5 am) snuck into somebody else's house, some black chick I apparently knew off of Instagram and hated. I snuck about her house quietly like an assassin, and I placed ice cubes in her chair. For some reason I thought that she would wake up and go sit down and get a cold surprise. I then snuck out of the house and checked my DMs on Instagram to find that she knew I was in her house and even took pictures of me. She seemed somewhat amused. Apparently in this dream world, people don't call the police when it comes to break-ins.

1 minute ago, Sergalus said:

I think your whole life is dream.

more like a nightmare :U

then there's that whole depersonalization thing or whatever it's called where it basically feels like it IS a dream, which is also basically my life

what were we getting at again??

why am i here

18 minutes ago, Gator said:

does anybody else start dreaming before they even fall asleep or

You're not the only one. Sometimes I start dreaming while still being conscious. This often happens while napping or being very tired. Sometimes I rapidly wake up from these pre-dreams realizing I am still conscious

Also, sometimes my body goes to sleep before my mind. This had lead to moments where my heart beats slower, as if my body was asleep even though I am still somewhat conscious and it has lead to a reflex of me quickly waking up and gasping for air. Luckily this only usually happens once every time I go to sleep and by now, I can usually recognize when my body is asleep and my mind isn't so I wake to sort of... sync my body and mind to fall asleep simultaneously 

9 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

You're not the only one. Sometimes I start dreaming while still being conscious. This often happens while napping or being very tired. Sometimes I rapidly wake up from these pre-dreams realizing I am still conscious

Also, sometimes my body goes to sleep before my mind. This had lead to moments where my heart beats slower, as if my body was asleep even though I am still somewhat conscious and it has lead to a reflex of me quickly waking up and gasping for air. Luckily this only usually happens once every time I go to sleep and by now, I can usually recognize when my body is asleep and my mind isn't so I wake to sort of... sync my body and mind to fall asleep simultaneously 

yeh sometimes it happens at work lol

is that like that thing where you feel like you're falling because your body thought you were dead but you were actually just falling asleep

Only remember the end of the dream last night.

Was on some rural road going somewhere (a large portion of my dreams involve traveling for some reason). At a curve in the road I went off on a dirt road portion in the middle of a tall grassy field. Then there were McMansions for some reason, some under construction. I stopped in front of one to do something (I think look at a map). This middle aged guy came out, and rather than yell at me or something, proceeded to ramble on and act eccentric, and then took some of my bags and walked to one of the partially built houses and rummaged through them like they were his. Neighbors were out at that point, and they seemed not bothered by the man's strange behavior, as if he was always like that, maybe mentally ill or high or something.

Double post, but really. I had a dream that one of the gay male members of the board wanted to sleep with me. I am not going to say who it is though, but "gay male" should narrow it down to about 90% of the board's members.

So, for some reason I was in this room, dorm, or hotel, occupied with a few gay members of this board. Maybe I was at a fur con, maybe rooming with these people. And in order to have a place to sleep, I had to sleep with one of the people in the room. I really really didn't want to. It wasn't even remotely what I wanted to do. But I decided to get it over with, either because of peer pressure, or I didn't want to sleep on the curb. So said board member is lying clothed on one side of a navy-blue king mattress on the floor in the corner. I get in the bed with him. I can't go through with it. Then I ask if it's okay if we just cuddle instead. He agrees, and then suddenly his shirt disappears and he has a ripped, oiled torso, not WWE ripped, or Young Ahnold ripped, but like Chippendales, or maybe an Olympic athlete. I lay my head on his abdomen and go to sleep.

I am wondering if my subconscious is telling me about a side of my sexuality I didn't even know.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, willow said:

So uh..let's not start talking about dreams where people almost hook up with forum members

Slightly related:

I did have a dream that I met my boyfriend's (@Mr. Sparta) ex-girlfriend. I wasn't wearing shoes, we were walking through a park next to a lake fountain, so my feet got wet from the wet concrete. She told me to hurry up, then asked me if I was his boyfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

The only recent dream I can remember is that somebody stole my truck and I was stuck in an airport trying to phone 911 to let them know what was going on, but it kept going to some sort of airport security number and I couldn't fucking explain to them that the shit was going on on the other side of the country.

Then my plane was boarding, and I finally got through to the sort-of correct authority (I live in Canada and the guy had a Boston accent for some reason), and I was trying to explain that I have a gps on it, and I could tell them exactly where it is going. They wanted the login to my gps app instead of me just telling them where it was going, though, and everybody around me in the airport was trying to tell me how it was a terrible idea to give them the login because then they'd know where I was going all the time, but I was telling them how I could give a fuck about that, I just wanted my truck back.

I must have woke up after that because that's all I can remember.

• Like 1

I had a dream (more of a nightmare) that my father died and I was attending his funeral. That was it, that was the whole dream, the funeral of a man who I very much care about and look up to.

My morning was pretty shitty after that.

I had a dream last night where I was in a classroom and probably taking some kind of exam, and there was a guy putting his hands on his face and making really loud fart noises a few rows back. After the umpteenth fart I proceeded to walk back to him and smacked the shit out of him with a fat textbook.

I have no fucking clue.

• Like 1

The weirdest dreams I have tend to be more hypnogogic hallucinations, which I get a lot of when I'm ill.

Classic example: I'm lying in bed, and I realise I'm asleep. So I wake myself up. Then I realise I'm still asleep, so I do it again. Ten or eleven times.

Another good one, when I had flu recently, it briefly seemed like the ceiling of my bedroom was twenty metres up, the walls were covered in red polka dots and there was a large tree branch hanging from the ceiling by ropes where the light fitting should have been.

I had a dream in which my family and I were waiting at the community college in town (it looks nothing like it, but I knew it was), and we were waiting to go somewhere. I look into the hallway and see my sister returning so I inform everyone, and we're all happy to finally be standing up again (just to go sit down for hours on a bright yellow school bus again, as noted by my grandmother). Anyway, I needed to pee, so I tell mom and I go to the nearest restroom.... which also happened to be an anti-gay electroshock therapy room with toilet like things for seats. I promptly got the fuck out of there and left.

I had a dream where there was a show in the late 70s or early 80s hosted by Bill Cosby, but his voice was completely dubbed by text to speech and it sounded pretty normal. The show had contestants on it try to do speed paintings in under a specific amount of time.

Just had a dream where I pulled an all-nighter to get a bunch of school work done and got absolutely none of it done. 

At the end of the dream, it was like 5:00 in the morning, and I had that terrible feeling you get when you skip out on sleep. I woke up today at 5:30 feeling the same way. My brain is still kind of halfway stuck in dream mode.

The worst part is that I actually have a bunch of schoolwork lying around that I need to get done. I guess this was just a reminder and a warning.

Ooh, ooh, just had a good one that I can sort of remember.

It was some kind of place where robots of some sort were the ruling force, and people lived in a very strict rule under them. I was a person that didn't agree with the stuff they had going on, so something or other and I ended up trying to get others to rebel against them. It was in a very confined and underground space with the things patrolling all of the time, but they were on a very specific schedule. For some reason in the dream, I knew how to impersonate the voice of some other person at the cafeteria, and I'd always give the robot the name "Bobby" which happened to be a person that got way better food than the rest of us. I always shared the food with everybody in the group, I guess.

Bla bla bla, I forget, but suddenly we're trying to fight our way out of the crazy shit that's going on, hiding from these robots that knew we were trying to get the fuck out while playing it cool with other ones that didn't know what was up just yet... We were hiding around in tight hallways while they coasted through or having them come up and asking us what we were doing out outside of our schedule. It was like a giant brainstorming thing, where we always had to plan our next move.

Last thing I remember is being back at the cafeteria because lots of us were injured or famished, and I was trying to get the free food deal by saying my name was Bobby, but I had to kind of hide around the corner because if the robot serving the food saw me, it'd know I was up to no good. There happened to be a couple of some sort of guard type robots coming around the corner in a distant hallway at the same time and I think they were about to peg me right when I woke up at my fucking alarm clock.

That was one of those dreams you just want to get back to sleep to finish, but nope, shit to do.

• Like 2

This was a nice one.

I was in a small village on the side of a small lake. It was modern day but the village was full of hippie liberal types that wanted to get closer to a simple life. The village was filled with squat 1-2 story buildings made of white plaster sides with dark wood shingles and bavarian/tudor wood beams on the edges of the walls. The buildings were all joined together in groups. The shops were uneven height so you might have a short stair that goes down to a tavern tucked at the bottom of a building or go up a stair to a shop hidden between buildings, or have a second floor cafe looking over the town. There were no roads, all pedestrian and all sidewalks were made of patio stone. The center of the town had a plaza with a 10 foot wide river running through and arched wooden bridges going across. Felt like the starting town of a D&D game or fantasy game.

And my mother was telling me we'd be living there, and although I liked the place, I was worried about leaving my old life behind and having to give up things like computers and cell phones.

• 2 weeks later...

Toured a museum of Queen [Name Forgotten] - known as the Demon Queen. She died 3 times and you got to see all three places. The first was a fairly small, humble bedroom stocked with mannequins of friends. The second, another bedroom, was larger and more extravagant and royal, with no mannequins.

The last was a massive, palatial rotunda, decorated with golden columns, red banners, and lots of bone. In the center, a tall raised platform towers three times your height with steps leading up to a black throne. There sat the giant skeleton of The Demon Queen. Dressed golden robes and crown, her eye sockets were twisted into a scowl and teeth protruded like fangs.

I woke up angry for no reason.

• Like 1

Finally have use for this thread :v this is a dream I had a few days ago

I had a dream where Obama took advantage of the fact that he's not president anymore and made this crazily well produced educational video on how to take drugs properly and responsibly:

The first thing he shows is how to smoke a cigar

Then a cigarette

Then a joint

Then crack cocaine. Each one he went over, he covered it in a brief 30 seconds, sampling each and talking to us in that cool Obama voice he has whilst looking at us, the audience, ending each sample with, "Remember people, use it responsibly"

Then he gets to a vape inhaler, looks at it, then at us with this look of disappoint and says "The fuck are you doing? Don't take this dumb shit"

And then the dream ended @_@

• Like 5