Weird Amazon Recommendations

DrGravitas

What weird or incongruous Amazon.com recommendation lists do you have? Everyone has those oddities show up from time to time, so post some pics! Have another site making strange suggestions? Let's have a peek!

This morning I found my Amazon Recommendations for Apparel consists mostly of cutesy fox-related stuff, women's accessories, cosplay, and police gear.

tmp_10676-Screenshot_2017-02-02-09-40-34-2092110784.png

tmp_10676-Screenshot_2017-02-02-09-26-11-826106282.png

29 minutes ago, Hux said:

Doc confirmed for cross-dressing furry patriot.

How can one man be so diverse? He is a cultural octaroon.

You know, I was thinking something similar, but more of a cross-dressing Nick Wilde in a police uniform.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

What the heck have you been searching?

Boots. Swat-style boots. I wear 'em all the time! Very comfortable and the shiny black leather easily passes for office shoes (The massive treads, not so much.)

At least, I think that's where the police gear recommendations are coming from. I think I might have looked up a tazer at one point for reference images, too.

47 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Boots. Swat-style boots. I wear 'em all the time! Very comfortable and the shiny black leather easily passes for office shoes (The massive treads, not so much.)

At least, I think that's where the police gear recommendations are coming from. I think I might have looked up a tazer at one point for reference images, too.

I still headcanon you as a rogue cop who charges drug dens in lace panties and furry gear.

You're my personal hero tbh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Boots. Ugg boots. I wear 'em all the time! Very comfortable and the soft suede leather easily passes for office shoes (The fuzzy tops, not so much.)

A-ha, I knew you had a thing for Ugg boots! 

728px-Spot-Fake-Ugg-Boots-Step-9.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 4:39 PM, DrGravitas said:

What weird or incongruous Amazon.com recommendation lists do you have? Everyone has those oddities show up from time to time, so post some pics! Have another site making strange suggestions? Let's have a peek!

This morning I found my Amazon Recommendations for Apparel consists mostly of cutesy fox-related stuff, women's accessories, cosplay, and police gear.

tmp_10676-Screenshot_2017-02-02-09-40-34-2092110784.png

tmp_10676-Screenshot_2017-02-02-09-26-11-826106282.png

Oh yeahhh I got this thing suggested one month ago funny https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO

Please read reviews

• Like 1