My Hill!

Kinharia

I blow the ketchup fox off the hill with my funky fresh rhymes.

My hill, bigger than a bridge. Yo hill, look like a little kid's.Ā 

My hill, supersize. Yo hill, two french fries.

My hill, M16. Yo hill, broken vending machine.

My hill, rumble in the jungle. Yo hill, got touchedĀ by yo uncle.

Edited by Zop

I walk up to the hill with an army of scots, playing bagpipes and slamming the battledrums. My face is painted blue, eyes fierce. I shout to my men.

"Scots wha hae, in Wallace bled, scots wham bruce has aften led. WELCOME T'YER GORY BED OR T'VICTORY!"

The Scots go mad, attacking the hill and gradually taking it over.

It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom, and in freedom we live on Ben Caledon,Ā my hill.

Ā 

Edited by Caledonian

I declare the Independant Tuna Republic of the Hill and quickly move to declare myself president of the Tuna Republic Government in Exile. After a lengthy U.N meeting I manage to convince NATO to move in to kick you out and put me as the righttful president of the Tuna Republic.

I tell a bunch of Irish Gypsies you insulted their mothers and wanted to fight them. They bring their fella's with them and beat you to a living pulp. After which they invite you out for a drink, whils't you are gone I take over the hill.

Ā 

My Hill.

I invite Jerry Only to bring The Misfits to perform outside the hill. The performance is such a disgrace to what the band once was that it causes everyone, including yourself to immediately attack Jerry Only and his son. In the chaos I sneak back onto the Hill.

Ā 

My Hill with amazing view of the brawl.

The noise of Jerry Only and his son being beaten with their instruments sounds so much better than them playing those instruments that Kinharia runs down the hill to join in, at which point I destroy the polar icecaps flooding the entire world and leaving the hill as the only bit of dry land. Everybody drowns except for me and Kevin Costner.

Our Hill