My Hill!

Kinharia

(Oh, good, this game is back!)

Far, far in the future, I use an advanced technology to extract your DNA from the hill, merely so that I can shoo you away, and claim it as Fossa Hill, where I can sleep on a comfortable branch in my Fossa tree.

I dig a moat around the hill to simulate the sea, infest the hill with lemurs and convince everybody that it's part of Madagascar. Within seconds the hill has been ravaged by over-enthusiastic loggers, converted into farmland, and everything that isn't corn or cow is dead. I then convince DreamWorks to make a fifth bloody awful Madagascar movie about it, sell the rights to the merchandising and use the proceeds to buy the hill.

My capitalist utopia / ecological disaster zone!

• Like 1

*puts the two of you in lemur fursuits, hypnotizes you into thinking you're actual lemurs, and quickly chases you off of Mount Fossa*

Now, to find a nice, high branch and relax, on my hill!

Though a pot of Lemur Stew would be nice...

• Like 1

Employing the services of a great sorcerer of the culinary arts, I have the hill turned into a great mountain of mashed potatoes and gravy.

All vegetation (and occupants of said vegetation) are washed away in the raging gravy rapids, but the great sorcerer employs a gravy boat to navigate the rapids (seen below), guarding it from any would be conquerors or hungry dinner goers.

Thus, with my loyal servant defending it, I declare this my hill of mashed potatoes and gravy.

jjAL20u.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I conclusively prove that Satan, in the latter-day Judeo-Christian sense, does not exist, being as he is an outgrowth of the Hebrew concept of the Devil's Advocate, or lawyer whose job it is to try and prevent a soul's entry into heaven by pointing out how naughty he or she was in life. Also mixed in with the Greek god Pan, hence the goats, horns, sensuality etc.

My Atheistic Hill.

While you're providing this richly detailed historical and philosophical argument, I ponder what Nietzsche might have had to add, as I place you in a Victorian bird-cage, adorned with a prancing figure of Pan atop its dome and hang it aside my Wing-Back chair, in my library (as I read Thomas Mann's Dr. Faustus) in Fossa Manner, which sits atop Fossa Hill. In other words, my hill. And by the way, when it comes feeding time, are there any blood-types that are incomparable? I suppose you can also enjoy the hill, though from a somewhat restricted vantage point!

My castle! And that bat is loose again! 

*cuts a branch, and attaches a net....ok, got 'em*

*stretches out on a long, flat, branch in the largest tree on Mount Fossa, wondering if bats make tasty treats, or are too tough and leathery*

My hill.And for now, my bat!

I exploit you deafened state to sneak up a comically oversized disintegration ray machine behind you. When you see the shadow and turn around, it's already powered up. You flee for your life from the hill while I half-heartedly fire shots aimed around you.

My defense installation on a hill.

I convince the state that your disintegration machine is a threat to national security...

And there is oil underneath your land.

After a campaign of heavy air bombardment, followed by ground troops moving in, you are found hiding in a spider hole rocking a ratty t-shirt and a wicked beard.

Your hill finally liberated, I then claim it as my own, and give the government 30% of the proceeds from oil drilling operations on my hill.

• Like 1

With a fleet of overhead planes, I extinguish the fire with advanced chemicals, and banish you to the underworld.

I encapsulate the toxic elements of the hill in cement, and then truck in top-soil, and transplant a vast number of trees, shrubbery and pretty flowers. Laying down in a field, I ponder the turbulent past of my now Eden-like Hill.

(This hill is a lot of damn work!)

As you work on restoring it, I forge a ancestral claim on the hill. With this justification as casus belli, I attack and conquer the hill.

I declare myself Earl of the County of Hill, and begin my reign.

My feudal hill.

I convince a bunch of drunken frat members that the hill looks like tits and that it'd be super awesome to host rush week from Mount Tiddy.

We bum rush the place, chanting out Greek letters, before throwing you into a river.

My double secret probation hill.

I convert the hill to judaism. A team of 100 mohels move in to circumcise it by removing all the useless bits of skin from the top. Unfortunately this includes you.

Oy vey, it's my hill already! Have some cake!

I drug everyone on the hill with powerful sedatives, and then, while they are sleeping, tie them up, and roll them down the hill. I then abolish and destroy all the churches, and erect statues of myself, whom all must now bow down to and worship, who dare to be allowed to walk upon, or even behold Fossa Hill.