Whatever Quotes Your Boat

Feelwell

• 2 weeks later...

Sergio: Tell us everything you know.

Health Inspector: Okay. Okay. Yesterday, we received a call from a vet who had a dog brought in with an unknown disease. The dog went into a coma and a few moments later came to, and was extraordinarily aggressive. He started attacking all of the pets at the clinic. We had to give him several tranquilizers and then put him to sleep. We followed the chip in his ear, which led us to this building.

Ángela: One moment - was the dog called Max?

Health Inspector: Yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

“Everything’s fuckin’ shit.
Even the cars. Look out there now. See these cars? They look like they took fuckin’ 20 minutes to make, like they came straight out of a Kinder Egg. Even the buildings. Everything! Even the seats on fuckin’ trains, man. They’re like ironing boards.”

-Liam Gallagher in an interview, ranting about how everything is shit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From 'Old Harry's Game', by Andy Hamilton:

Islamic Preacher: But we reject modernism!  We have nothing but contempt for the spiritually dead materialistic decadence of the modern technological age!
Satan: I know, I've read it on your website. 

There's swearing in literally every sentence in this quote, don't wanna get in trouble by a random rule I coulda missed so you know

"Believe in your fucking self. Stay up all fucking night. Work outside of your fucking habits. Know when to fucking speak up. Fucking collaborate. Don't fucking procrastinate. Get over your fucking self. Keep fucking learning. Form follows fucking function. A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas. Find fucking inspiration everywhere. Fucking network. Educate your fucking client. Trust your fucking gut. Ask for fucking help. Make it fucking sustainable. Question fucking everything. Have a fucking concept. Learn to take some fucking criticism. Make me fucking care. Use fucking spell check. Do your fucking research. Sketch more fucking ideas. The problem contains the fucking solution. Think about all the fucking possibilities."

-a poster I found on Twitter. It has some other words on it but they're too tiny to read

Edited by DarkShark
I didn't use the fucking spell check wuw

11 hours ago, DarkShark said:

There's swearing in literally every sentence in this quote, don't wanna get in trouble by a random rule I coulda missed so you know

We don't have any rules against swearing, for clarification's sake.
The only thing we don't want is slurs and sexually-explicit text.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...