Feelwell

Whatever Quotes Your Boat

66 posts in this topic

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

- Albert Einstein

2 people like this

"I kinda like watching the twinkies on the dance floor... not on a shelf..."

1 person likes this

"What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself. There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven" ~ Ludwig Van Beethoven

Sergio: Tell us everything you know.

Health Inspector: Okay. Okay. Yesterday, we received a call from a vet who had a dog brought in with an unknown disease. The dog went into a coma and a few moments later came to, and was extraordinarily aggressive. He started attacking all of the pets at the clinic. We had to give him several tranquilizers and then put him to sleep. We followed the chip in his ear, which led us to this building.

Ángela: One moment - was the dog called Max?

Health Inspector: Yes.

Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Winston Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.

3 people like this

“Everything’s fuckin’ shit.
Even the cars. Look out there now. See these cars? They look like they took fuckin’ 20 minutes to make, like they came straight out of a Kinder Egg. Even the buildings. Everything! Even the seats on fuckin’ trains, man. They’re like ironing boards.”

-Liam Gallagher in an interview, ranting about how everything is shit

1 person likes this

"It is not true that suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive."

-W. Somerset Maugham

From 'Old Harry's Game', by Andy Hamilton:

Islamic Preacher: But we reject modernism!  We have nothing but contempt for the spiritually dead materialistic decadence of the modern technological age!
Satan: I know, I've read it on your website. 

Posted (edited)

There's swearing in literally every sentence in this quote, don't wanna get in trouble by a random rule I coulda missed so you know

"Believe in your fucking self. Stay up all fucking night. Work outside of your fucking habits. Know when to fucking speak up. Fucking collaborate. Don't fucking procrastinate. Get over your fucking self. Keep fucking learning. Form follows fucking function. A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas. Find fucking inspiration everywhere. Fucking network. Educate your fucking client. Trust your fucking gut. Ask for fucking help. Make it fucking sustainable. Question fucking everything. Have a fucking concept. Learn to take some fucking criticism. Make me fucking care. Use fucking spell check. Do your fucking research. Sketch more fucking ideas. The problem contains the fucking solution. Think about all the fucking possibilities."

-a poster I found on Twitter. It has some other words on it but they're too tiny to read

Edited by DarkShark
I didn't use the fucking spell check wuw

11 hours ago, DarkShark said:

There's swearing in literally every sentence in this quote, don't wanna get in trouble by a random rule I coulda missed so you know

We don't have any rules against swearing, for clarification's sake.
The only thing we don't want is slurs and sexually-explicit text.

3 people like this

"And the ting go 'skRRRaa'... pa pa ka ka TA

Skibby ki POP POP and a put put pRRRllll BOOM"

-Roadman Shaq

X3_AIS.gif.18fbe39f0b211030321a3034bcbc0d00.gif

"You are talking to the Automated Interaction System. Make your request."

<Request docking clearance>

"Negative. Your presence aboard is neither desirable, nor welcome."

2 people like this

"The only time a man should be inside an animal is when he has failed to eat it first!"

- Fangbone

"Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces."

1 person likes this