Milo Yiannopoulos thinks it's okay for adults to fuck teens

Crazy Lee

Ahh, it's too bad all the Milo fanboys and apologists are gone from this board, I'd love to watch their asses try to defend this guy. Probably with the typical snobbishness and name calling, with lots of "liberal idiots" and "libtard" thrown in. When I first heard this story it was on a liberal website, so I had to double check to make sure it wasn't some liberal distortion. Turns out the original story had broke from conservative groups, apparently one called the Regan Batallion. And the story I'm linking to is from The Blaze, Glenn Beck's website.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

And, here's the actual videos where Milo discusses this.

So, first off, he says it's "not pedophilia" because it's past puberty... they're sexually developed. Okay, ephebophilia you cuck. And goes on about the evil of the left and feminism involving an "arbitrary date of age of consent" because people are complex and you might have a teen who is "ready". Right. There's a reason 18 is considered the average age, it's because people under that are considered not MATURE enough to understand the consequences of sex, not to mention a fully grown adult can have sway over a teenager and use that power to have their way with that teen. 18 is arbitrary but seems to be a good age, as it's the age when you can vote and smoke and do anything except drink.

Now, he seems to be mostly advocating relationships between grown gay men and gay boys. And he mentions a relationship between him and a priest. I don't know if that relationship really happened, but he says he was about 14 and was the aggressive one, that he fully consented. Even if that's the case, If a teen comes on to an adult, the adult has the responsibility and the maturity to stop it from happening. If the adult does not stop it and goes along with it, they are breaking the law.

And then when he brings up "Don't you think 15 year olds can be hot?" Yea, I've seen 15 year olds who are quite physically mature but I have the maturity to know it's WRONG to have any relationship with them.

He is originally Greek so maybe he wants to go back to the good old days where ancient Greeks fucked teen boys.

• Like 3

What's the point of even bringing up this subject? If anyone were to disagree with you or attempt to defend Milo here they'd just be yelled at as being disgusting or said to be advocating pedophilia.

You're just asking people to tell you you're right.

I don't think anyone didn't already know that Milo holds a lot of backwards beliefs either.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Why are you even posting about this? What relevance does it have to us? Sometimes I wonder if you intentionally make threads about this sort of thing because you enjoy arguments.

<mod warning>
You have a history of doing this in threads. You've been warned about it before.
If you cannot respond to the contents of the topic itself, rather than just trying to start a fight with the creator, do not respond to the topic at all.
You just came back. Do not continue repeat this behavior.
</mod warning>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vae said:

<mod warning>
You have a history of doing this in threads. You've been warned about it before.
If you cannot respond to the contents of the topic itself, rather than just trying to start a fight with the creator, do not respond to the topic at all.
You just came back. Do not continue repeat this behavior.
</mod warning>

I wasn't trying to argue but I see your point. I'll leave it be.

b90a4dd3b65d056870e51eed5b84b978.png

Can we please just appreciate the video froze on this at 2:13.

Anyway, I think a legal age is good to draw a line in the sand. While there are those who can make informed consent without a doubt, you gotta ere on the side of caution when the repercussions can be huge and irreversible.

Then again Canada has a weird-ass close in age law that I think we took from Britain, which makes it so you have to be almost the same age as the other person, if they're below a certain age.

Just for a point of note.

In the UK, which is Milo's country of Origin. The legal age of content is 16.

As such, "The UK Government thinks it's okay for adults to fuck teens" would also be an applicable thread title too.

In Germany, Italy, Portugal, Austria, the majority of the Balkans and Andorra, the legal age of consent is 14.

In fact, the only country in Europe that doesn't have an age of consent of 14-16 is Ireland. At 17.

So, not to say that I agree with the guy, but, he's voicing an opinion that's basically the law in most of Europe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cingal said:

As such, "The UK Government thinks it's okay for adults to fuck teens" would also be an applicable thread title too.

In Germany, Italy, Portugal, Austria, the majority of the Balkans and Andorra, the legal age of consent is 14.

In fact, the only country in Europe that doesn't have an age of consent of 14-16 is Ireland. At 17.

So, not to say that I agree with the guy, but, he's voicing an opinion that's basically the law in most of Europe.

Except he made a point to say that he was talking about something lower than UK's laws lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucyfish said:

Except he made a point to say that he was talking about something lower than UK's laws lol.

To be fair, I'm not going to watch a video of his face for like 10 minutes. :V

I'm just saying that in Europe, it's not unusual to have 14 be the legal age.

Just now, Cingal said:

To be fair, I'm not going to watch a video of his face for like 10 minutes. :V

I'm just saying that in Europe, it's not unusual to have 14 be the legal age.

In fact if you read the article you would see he was actually defending the molestation of little boys by Catholic priests lol. That is directly what he was defending.

1 minute ago, Lucyfish said:

In fact if you read the article you would see he was actually defending the molestation of little boys by Catholic priests lol. That is directly what he was defending.

And technically, if said boy was 15, it'd be legal in most of Europe, both parties consenting.

So, yeah, I guess there's an argument to be made that if Germany thinks 14 year olds can consent, what does the UK know that Germany doesn't?

I think it's creepy too, but, I don't think we should demonise one guy for expressing an opinion that are literally the law in most of Europe.

It seems that there's more a place to make some statement about the age of consent in those countries rather than just using it to say "Fuck that guy".

Just now, Cingal said:

And technically, if said boy was 15, it'd be legal in most of Europe, both parties consenting.

So, yeah, I guess there's an argument to be made that if Germany thinks 14 year olds can consent, what does the UK know that Germany doesn't?

I think it's creepy too, but, I don't think we should demonise one guy for expressing an opinion that are literally the law in most of Europe.

It seems that there's more a place to make some statement about the age of consent in those countries rather than just using it to say "Fuck that guy".

Rape/molestation is rape/molestation no matter how old you are. He was not defending consensual sex. He was defending adults taking advantage of younger teens. Against their will. Like it isn't as damaging as people say.

27 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

He says it isn't, but, I mean, he wasn't age of consent, so, yeah, it was molestation, no two ways about that. That's indefensible.

What I'm saying is, if he was German, and this happened in Germany, him saying it wasn't molestation would actually probably have some basis. Which... Is fucking creepy, honestly.

I literally logged on just to say this guy's stupid in the general chat. lmao
I saw this on Philip DeFranco. How funny he said this on TAA's podcast of all places. Not saying TAA's a pedo, but I expect dumb shit to be said by him or people in his company. But thankfully it seemed people weren't really about it. lol

• Like 1

As others have pointed out, in the country that Milo is from, the UK, the age of consent is 16. He'a actually suggesting that teenagers younger than 16 could consent to sex with men in their late twenties, in a manner analogous to ancient Greek pederasty.

I agree with crazy lee that the semantic question of whether this is paedophilia or hebephilia is irrelevant, because the point is that such a relationship would be predatory in its very nature.

Milo suggested that gay teenagers would benefit from these relationships because they could seek 'love and guidance' from older men, where homophobic parents would not provide it, which makes it sound even more predatory because the teenager is portrayed as emotionally vulnerable.
An obviously much better solution to console teenagers who feel rejected by homophobic parents would be to encourage parents to accept their children even if they're gay, trans, whatever. Something I believe Milo's activities in public have actually been discouraging. :\

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

As others have pointed out, in the country that Milo is from, the UK, the age of consent is 16. He'a actually suggesting that teenagers younger than 16 could consent to sex with men in their late twenties, in a manner analogous to ancient Greek pederasty.

I agree with crazy lee that the semantic question of whether this is paedophilia or hebephilia is irrelevant, because the point is that such a relationship would be predatory in its very nature.

Milo suggested that gay teenagers would benefit from these relationships because they could seek 'love and guidance' from older men, where homophobic parents would not provide it, which makes it sound even more predatory because the teenager is portrayed as emotionally vulnerable.
An obviously much better solution to console teenagers who feel rejected by homophobic parents would be to encourage parents to accept their children even if they're gay, trans, whatever. Something I believe Milo's activities in public have actually been discouraging. :\

They may be shady, but I can expect some instances where it's not predatory at all. Yet, it would be so bizarre that most people would not want to accept it and come the preconceived notion that those that are younger than 16 are completely incapable of having healthy sexual relationships( or any relationship) with any man older than themselves. I think the common culture's view is very cynical, so much so that it always goes against the older individual even though the "child" could be just as sexually hungry as the "predator". The hilarious part is that most children are far from innocent and know what they're doing and have seen more than what people realize. (Maybe I'm just in a very different world from you).

I don't personally condone this (before this this line of attack even starts), but I need to ask: "Should I care?" & "How would this affect me if this suddenly became a norm?". It feels like this situation lies in the moral grey area that most people wouldn't want to be bothered with.

Regardless, I would still prefer that everyone should focus on their relationships after they're stable financially, emotionally and in some cases, physically.

I've heard precisely the same argument elsewhere; it seems to be more or less pervasive. And, to be entirely fair, the age of consent is arbitrary, ranging from 14 to 19 in the West. I think there has been a failure to prove that sexual interaction at that age is fundamentally harmful, since the ease of older people manipulating minors is evidently not good enough.

Case studies have indicated that victims of statutory rape do tend towards a preoccupation with sex and abnormal views on the subject. So there's that.

Ah, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He gets such a kick out of being consistently glib, sensationalistic, and disingenuous in his (mis)representation of various issues and people related to the Left, so I sincerely hope he's enjoying a taste of his own medicine--though, I imagine he'll just turn this into another talking point about how the Left is a bunch of fascist meany-meanies who are infringing on his god-given right to say that trans people are insane child molesters.

Even so, I don't like how folks are glossing over the nuances here just to get a dig in on Milo. Ephebophilia isn't quite the same thing as pedophilia, and regardless of our feelings as outside observers, some folks who were seduced (or whatever you want to call it) as teens actually look back on their own relationships with "Mrs. Robinson" with gratitude, nostalgia, and warm fuzzies.

However, while people still disagree on where exactly to draw the line, we as a society have generally decided that there is a line, and that it's safer and wiser for everybody involved to err on the side of condemning romantic relationships between adults and teens. That's the plain fact of the situation.

Also, fuck Bill Maher.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tsuujou said:

What happened with him?

He giggled and played softball with Milo, as Milo slandered trans folks and acted like a dick to Maher's other guests:

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/02/20/24881934/milo-yiannopoulos-girls-are-in-danger-when-adult-trans-women-use-public-toilets-but-13-year-old-boys-can-benefit-from-giving-head-to-adult-ma

• Like 1

And multiquote 9 posts so far... hope I don't break the board.

5 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

But what is everyone's opinion on age of consent. Sweden according to my swedish friend has a legal age of consent of 15. 

4 hours ago, Cingal said:

The question would be, are those ages a full consent, or is there more to it? So, say if I go into Germany and pick up a 14 year old hoooker with a full grown knockout body, can I bang her? Or is there more to those laws?

For instance, in Michigan I believe the age of consent is 16 with conditions, and I believe the condition is you have to be within 5 years of age of the 16 year old. There may be other conditions to allow "Romeo and Juliet" situations (I think Romeo was like 19 or so, Juliet was 13). You can't be 30 and have sex with a 16 year old. It's possible that these age of consent laws in these countries only apply to people close to the age of the person.

2 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I immediately regret looking that up, and am quite glad I didn't click the results.

Go look up the South Park episode where Cartman tries to join NAMBLA. They have Chris Hanson at the end and it's just great.

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

"Seeking love and guidance from an older man" sounds way too predatory, though. There's a reason the age of consent is usually around 16-18... because of the potential of the adult to use their maturity and position to take advantage of the younger, less mature person. Not to mention teenagers aren't the best at making long-term decisions.

1 hour ago, Azurex said:

Milo's whole shtick is shock value. He thrives off of the attention he gets by putting out repulsive and shocking statements. It's best not to give him much attention.

This may be so, but saying something like this is going far beyond just simple shock value, even if he's bullshitting. If he keeps it up, it will backfire on him. Already some conservatives are condemning him and his speaking engagement was cancelled.

1 hour ago, Silo said:

They may be shady, but I can expect some instances where it's not predatory at all. Yet, it would be so bizarre that most people would not want to accept it and come the preconceived notion that those that are younger than 16 are completely incapable of having healthy sexual relationships( or any relationship) with any man older than themselves. I think the common culture's view is very cynical, so much so that it always goes against the older individual even though the "child" could be just as sexually hungry as the "predator". The hilarious part is that most children are far from innocent and know what they're doing and have seen more than what people realize. (Maybe I'm just in a very different world from you).

29 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

I've heard precisely the same argument elsewhere; it seems to be more or less pervasive. And, to be entirely fair, the age of consent is arbitrary, ranging from 14 to 19 in the West. I think there has been a failure to prove that sexual interaction at that age is fundamentally harmful, since the ease of older people manipulating minors is evidently not good enough.

The problem I see is that, even if it were say a relationship between a 40 year old and a 15 year old (arbitrary, but the actual ages of Humbert and Delores/Lolita in Lolita). And say it was a fully consensual relationship, and mutual trust and love. I will agree that teenagers have healthy sex drives, and can want sex. Teens are far from innocent... I was a teen once myself, I remember how dirty minded I was. However, the problem becomes that teens, while physically and sexually mature, are often not mentally mature, or emotionally mature. They're at a stage where their brains are still developing, they can't make good long term decisions, act on impulse, do stupid things. They're emotionally a mess. There's a reason we don't allow them to vote, or drink (although I think the drinking age should be lower like Europe), and give them restricted driving permits. They're not mature enough to fully consent. Add a full, experienced, mature adult who may be in a position of power over that teenager, and the possibility that the relationship between them could be coerced, forced, manipulative, or predatory is high. Even if it's a full consenting relationship it's better to err on the side of caution and forbid it anyway to protect people who are underaged from those who may prey on them, even at the expense of the few times a healthy relationship may happen.

Oh, and if you've never read it, I definitely recommend Lolita. The main character is creepy and predatory and makes all sorts of excuses to excuse away his interest in pubescent girls.

6 minutes ago, Troj said:

Ah, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He gets such a kick out of being consistently glib, sensationalistic, and disingenuous in his (mis)representation of various issues and people on the Left, so I sincerely hope he's enjoying a taste of his own medicine--though, I imagine he'll just turn this into another talking point about how the Left is a bunch of fascist meany-meanies who are infringing on his god-given right to say that trans people are insane child molesters.

Even so, I don't like how folks are glossing over the nuances here just to get a dig in on Milo. Ephebophilia isn't quite the same thing as pedophilia, and regardless of our feelings as outside observers, some folks who were seduced (or whatever you want to call it) as teens actually look back on their own relationships with "Mrs. Robinson" with gratitude, nostalgia, and warm fuzzies.

However, while people still disagree on where exactly to draw the line, we as a society have generally decided that there is a line, and that it's safer and wiser for everybody involved to err on the side of condemning romantic relationships between adults and teens. That's the plain fact of the situation.

Also, fuck Bill Maher.

Oh, I figured he'd use this as a talking point to prove that his gayness was caused by that relationship with the priest he mentioned. And then say that all gay people become gay because they were molested, or something.

And while some teens might have sexual relationships with older men and look back on them fondly, and I can understand the argument of having someone much more experienced than you "teach you the ropes" and help you become sexually mature, like I mentioned above your quote, there's just too much possibility of teens being preyed upon during a very troubled time in their life where they're emotionally unstable and immature. It's just too much of a risk to damage someone underaged.

And commenting on the new comments about Maher, although I sometimes agree with him, he does come off as an asshole quite a bit, and even seems conservative at times for someone who claims he's hardcore liberal.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Oh, I figured he'd use this as a talking point to prove that his gayness was caused by that relationship with the priest he mentioned. And then say that all gay people become gay because they were molested, or something.

"All" is a bit broad, but it's best not to disregard the idea that rape has an effect on sexual development.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

I don't even understand why this is a topic of controversy in our society in the first place. It's so ridiculously absurd. There are limits for a reason, respect them.

Because ethics is rarely clear cut, and mostly relative between different groups & cultures. Laws surround the dominant culture and are changed according to their values. When a dominant culture observes a 'smaller' or less dominant culture it tends to create a shock amongst them, sometimes creating conflict.

Think of these conversations more as questioning our values instead of justifying some person's thought-crime.(I'm using this conversation as exercise for class)

• Like 3

Some people have suggested that Milo made these comments to deliberately generate a media storm.

The video detailing these comments, that crazy lee posted in the opening post, was uploaded in april 2016. So it has taken months for these comments to be widely distributed.

Does it matter if I don't know who this guy is?

He was a prominent part of the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, who he calls 'daddy'. His popularity thrives on his provocative statements and his trolly recourse from criticism that he is unable to make prejudiced comments because he is himself gay.

He appeals to conservatively minded young people, especially those who believe that Universities participate in a conspiracy to silence conservative points of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

That's the clearest appraisal I can give of him without describing him with my own bias.

53 minutes ago, Saxon said:

He was a prominent part of the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, who he calls 'daddy'. His popularity thrives on his provocative statements and his trolly recourse from criticism that he is unable to make prejudiced comments because he is himself gay.

He appeals to conservatively minded young people, especially those who believe that Universities participate in a conspiracy to silence conservative points of view.

This would be why I don't know him.

12 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

Damn. Milo got FUCKED after these statements. Canceled book deal and he got uninvited to speak somewhere. Damn dude.
Like is it worth it to be that edgy?

STATEMENT DELIVERED AT PRESS CONFERENCE 2/21/17

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

Between the ages of 13 and 16, two men touched me in ways they should not have. One of those men was a priest.

My relationship with my abusers is complicated by the fact that, at the time, I did not perceive what was happening to me as abusive. I can look back now and see that it was. I still don’t view myself as a victim. But I am one.

Looking back, I can see the effects it had on me. In the years after what happened, I fell into alcohol and nihilistic partying that lasted well into my late 20s.

A few years ago I realised it was time to do something good with my life. I started focusing on work. But the black comedy, gallows humor and love of shock value I developed in my 20s did not go away.

I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported. Nonetheless I do say some things on the tapes that I do not mean and which do not reflect my views.

My experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I am horrified by that impression.

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics.

And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. I was also the first journalist in the UK to ask after Jimmy Savile’s death whether the real story of his rampant child abuse would ever be told. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that the videos you have seen, even though some of them were deceptively edited, paint a different picture. I am partly to blame.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is "about right." I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable.

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about myself, and the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error. I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.

I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly. To repeat: I do not support pedophilia. It is a disgusting crime of which I have personally been a victim.

The remarks I made on podcasts and interviews more than a year ago were about my personal life experiences. I will not apologize for dealing with my life experiences in the best way that I can, which is humor. No one can tell me or anyone else who has lived through sexual abuse how to deal with those emotions.

But I am sorry to other abuse victims if my own personal way of dealing with what happened to me has hurt you.

I will never stop making jokes about taboo subjects. Go into any drag bar or gay club and you will see performers cracking jokes about clerical sexual abuse. I am not afforded that same freedom, because the media chooses to selectively define me as a political figure in some circumstances, and a comedian in others.

But I said some things on those internet live streams that were simply wrong.

My employer Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved. They have allowed me to carry conservative and libertarian ideas to communities that would otherwise never have heard them. They have been a significant factor in my success. I’m grateful for that freedom and for the friendships I forged there.

I would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues’ important reporting, which is why today I am resigning from Breitbart, effective immediately. This decision is mine alone.

When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. For me, now, that means stepping aside so my colleagues at Breitbart can get back to the great work they do.

My book, Dangerous, has received interest from publishers after my previous publisher Simon and Schuster informed me they no longer wished to release it. The book will come out this year as planned. I will be donating 10 per cent of my royalties to child sex abuse charities.

I haven’t ever apologized before. Name-calling doesn’t bother me. But to be a victim of child abuse and for the media to call me an apologist for child abuse is absurd.

I regret the things I said. I don't think I've been as sorry about anything in my whole life. This isn't how I wanted my parents to find out about this.

But let's be clear what is happening here. This is a cynical media witch hunt from people who don't care about children. They care about destroying me and my career, and by extension my allies. They know that although I made some outrageous statements, I've never actually done anything wrong. These videos have been out there for more than a year. The media held this story back because they don't care about victims, they only care about bringing me down. They will fail.

I will be announcing a new, independently-funded media venture of my own and a live tour in the coming weeks.

I started my career as a technology reporter who wrote about politics but I have since become something else. I am a performer with millions of fans in America and beyond. I’m grateful for the tens of thousands of messages of support I’ve received and I look forward to making you all laugh, cry and think for many decades to come.

My full focus is now going to be on entertaining and educating everyone, left, right and otherwise. If you want to brand or stereotype me, good luck with that.

Don’t think for a moment that this will stop me being as offensive, provocative and outrageously funny as I want on any subject I want. America has a colossal free speech problem. The land of the First Amendment has some of the most oppressive social restrictions on free expression anywhere in the western world. I’m proud to be a warrior for free speech and creative expression.

I want everyone in America, the greatest country in the history of human civilisation, to be able to be, do, read and say anything. I will never stop fighting for your right to do that.

Thank you.

"I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is "about right." I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable."

Congratulations, Leftists, you've destroyed yet another career, and all it took was a little dishonesty. Editing Zimmerman's tapes and photo to make him look racist? Eh, whatever. Leaving out critical context and grossly misrepresenting things to ruin one of those mean bad ol' Republicans? Perfectly acceptable.

No bad tactics, only bad targets.

Go ahead and justify and defend this bullshit, Phoenix.

19 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

Damn. Milo got FUCKED after these statements. Canceled book deal and he got uninvited to speak somewhere. Damn dude.
Like is it worth it to be that edgy?

He also "resigned" from Breitbart.

Though for all the backlash, there are still people willing to suck his dick (metaphorically speaking). All they do is bark "fake news" and go back to their rock.

1 minute ago, Victor-933 said:

"I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is "about right." I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable."

Congratulations, Leftists, you've destroyed yet another career, and all it took was a little dishonesty. Editing Zimmerman's tapes and photo to make him look racist? Eh, whatever. Leaving out critical context and grossly misrepresenting things to ruin one of those mean bad ol' Republicans? Perfectly acceptable.

He destroyed it himself. Can you say "backpedaling"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

Please don't lump me in any political faction. I really don't side with the left or right, only specific topics that come my way like this one.

Anyway. Looking back on it, I don't really think his entire career will be fucked, but he's certainly going to be hurting after this. But if it's one thing I noticed though, it's that controversy gets you more publicity. Like Trump and the whole recent shit with PewDiePie which made ludicrous attention from even mainstream media outlets. Say and do wild shit and you'll be talked about for ages. lol

(Also, what's this about Zimmerman?)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deskai said:

Thats actually Zimmerman's own doing

Oh, I must have been mistaken, because I could've sworn NBC, not Zimmerman, was sued and embroiled in a big controversy for airing edited 911 tapes...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/business/media/tv-news-corrects-itself-just-not-on-the-air.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/nbc-apologizes-to-george-zimmerman-for-editing-a-911-call-to-make-him-sound-really-racist-2012-4

oh wait.

On 2/20/2017 at 1:57 PM, Crazy Lee said:

Ahh, it's too bad all the Milo fanboys and apologists are gone from this board, I'd love to watch their asses try to defend this guy. Probably with the typical snobbishness and name calling, with lots of "liberal idiots" and "libtard" thrown in. When I first heard this story it was on a liberal website, so I had to double check to make sure it wasn't some liberal distortion. Turns out the original story had broke from conservative groups, apparently one called the Regan Batallion. And the story I'm linking to is from The Blaze, Glenn Beck's website.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

And, here's the actual videos where Milo discusses this.

So, first off, he says it's "not pedophilia" because it's past puberty... they're sexually developed. Okay, ephebophilia you cuck. And goes on about the evil of the left and feminism involving an "arbitrary date of age of consent" because people are complex and you might have a teen who is "ready". Right. There's a reason 18 is considered the average age, it's because people under that are considered not MATURE enough to understand the consequences of sex, not to mention a fully grown adult can have sway over a teenager and use that power to have their way with that teen. 18 is arbitrary but seems to be a good age, as it's the age when you can vote and smoke and do anything except drink.

Now, he seems to be mostly advocating relationships between grown gay men and gay boys. And he mentions a relationship between him and a priest. I don't know if that relationship really happened, but he says he was about 14 and was the aggressive one, that he fully consented. Even if that's the case, If a teen comes on to an adult, the adult has the responsibility and the maturity to stop it from happening. If the adult does not stop it and goes along with it, they are breaking the law.

And then when he brings up "Don't you think 15 year olds can be hot?" Yea, I've seen 15 year olds who are quite physically mature but I have the maturity to know it's WRONG to have any relationship with them.

He is originally Greek so maybe he wants to go back to the good old days where ancient Greeks fucked teen boys.

I don't know how anyone can defend your terrible posting, lmao.

• Like 2