✿ Hello I am new C:

As the title says! I am new here~

So hi! I am know as Ninii or NIniibear 
 I am 19 and I'm from Portugal.
I am a full time artist! I draw digitally for one year. 
I love to play games (Dota 2 and Don't Starve are my fave games) 
Cosplayer o/ 
Streamer as well~
I love to hangout with my friends and go to the movies. Like literally....Almost every week I am at the movies x'D 
I am a fellow Furry and Pegasister c: 
Even tho I love the fandoms I am not a fan of people who are completly obessessed with the fandom and try to shove furry stuff and brony stuff in other peoples faces as in forcing nor do I like the NSFW part. 
So yeah that's the basic about me! 

If you have any questions just ask away!!! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Howdy there, welcome to Phoenixed! Portugal, eh? Don't think we've had anybody from there yet! I look forward to seeing your art

Yep. As far as I know, you're the first one to stumble into our humble forum

It's also nice to see another eurofur join our ranks. Welcome 🇵🇹

• Like 1

Greetings, and hope you have fun here!

You have some great wines, there...and not just the port, but Vinho Verde...that's so nice and light and crisp on a hot summer day. Does it stay pretty warm there?

Oh, and the purple flowers are very nice.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Welcome to the forums! You do some lovely art.

Thank you!!

11 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

Yep. As far as I know, you're the first one to stumble into our humble forum

It's also nice to see another eurofur join our ranks. Welcome 🇵🇹

Thats awesome really! ^^

10 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Greetings, and hope you have fun here!

You have some great wines, there...and not just the port, but Vinho Verde...that's so nice and light and crisp on a hot summer day. Does it stay pretty warm there?

Oh, and the purple flowers are very nice.

Thanks! ^^ 
And yes we do have some great wines,I don't drink but from what I am told all the time x'D 
It usually gets a little cold in the winter but normally its always warm. 
Hahaha

• Like 1
1 hour ago, george99g said:

Yes, I can't read any of this on a dark theme and I don't want to burn my eyes with a white theme.

nQ9iuHw.png

Also, welcome! Have a fennec.

sTuG0FZ.jpg

Thanks hahaha 
And sorry did not know! 
I hope its better now! ^_^

1 hour ago, Kosha said:

Why did you use purple flowers when you could use Blue Flowers?

Hahahaha I like purple 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

✿̥̻̋̃͛̑ ̯̣̰̜̄ͦͅA͉̯̫͙̟̲͓̽͑̇ͨ̐ͤ̀͞s͈͖̾̈̆̂̀̅ ̷̤̤͋̇̋͛̃̕ͅt̶̻͖̗͓͓̿̃̿̈́̑̔ͮ͘ḣ̢̫͈̥ͯ̍̌́͟e̷̘̜̬͛̅ ̨̨͚̲͓̪̼̥̄̽̄͢t̹̘̊̾̒̍͑̂ì͎̩̔ͫ͑ͤͦt̴͇̫͚͎ͩ̊l̸͈͎͓̫̣͚̲̝̓̔̅͂ͤͮ̓͢͡e͙̮̝͇̘̲̩ͬ̽ͥ͊͛ͧͬͨ͢͜͝ ̷̱͖͎͎̯͆̈͒͛̓͠s͔̝̣̦̰͉̬̐ͣͩ̏̑̉͘aͧͯͬͮͨ͌͗͏̯̗͖͉̳͉̘̤y̰̬̗̞̖̭̯͋̓̂́̚͜͞ͅs̷͈̤̭͎͒̌̂͗͂̚ͅ!̡̟͓̞̙͔̐̾͝͠ ͭ̇̀͆҉̟I͍͎͔̮̰̯͆̈́ ̬̝̆ͭ͗ͧͯ̈́̕a̳̮̱̰͕͎̰̬̼̎ͭͧm͕͉͚͒̋̃̐͒̑̕͟ͅ ͇̞̭͉͓͓̝ͤ͒̍̉̃͠n̠̥̪̒́͊̅́̚̕e͙̮͌͒ͧͯ̚͜w͙̱̪̗̫̞̗͑́ ̴̭͓̝̹̺͙͍̅̏̈́͞ẖ̲͉͙̫̰̓̉̍̾̿́̎̿ͪę̛̭̱̫̜͔̥̲͆̐ͩ̎ͅṟ̴̣̰͈ͥ̎ͥͯͥͣ̚͠eͮ̾̂̆ͣ̊ͦͯ̄҉̧̪̤̹͕̝͓̳̟̟͠~͌͋͏̖̮̟̫͈ͅ
͒̑̉̓̿͊̇͛ͧ̀͝͏̲̺̱͎̪ͅ
͖̻̜̝̪̙̍̊ͦ̓ͧͩ̀̂✿̛͓̣͋̉̄ͯ ͈̹̰͕̮̿͂̈͐̇S̲̩̩̦ͣͤ̿̈̓͢o͈̙̪̅ ̴̸̬̘͈̟ͣ̎ͨ͆́ͅh̘̱͇̊ͬ̎̎́ī̛̦̦͍̹̺̙̣ͯͮ͒̎͜!̴̴̤̩̞̺̜͙̈ͩ̈̉̓̓́ ̧̛̛̘̮̥̟̖̦̮̘̤͊̌̍͒̔͋ͬĬ̴͙͇̗̝̱̣̱͇̚ ̎́̑͐̈́̂͏̭̱̩͟ą̪̪͎͖̣͇ͨͧ̈́ͭ̕͜m̢̳̻̻̬̯̯̄̿ͫͮ̅ͧͣ ̨͖̮͓̗̙̓͊͘͡k̸̜̰͙̭̰͉ͤ̈́̅͡n̮̠͇̘̣͓͔̰̻ͯ͗̉̏ͯ̆ǫ̷̰̼̻̋ͧ͐̀ŵ̺̻̠͍͕͇͞͞ ̻̳̪̪͕̗̙̇̐̌ͯͧ͆̽a̵̤͇͍̘͋͛ͯ͑ͣͩͬͯ̊s̤̱͙̯̫̩̽̎̚͞ ̬̲̹̱͍̣͎̽͒͑ͪ̊ͥͣͭ́Nͣͥͦ҉̡̳̮i̴̦͙̰͚̮̰̤͐̔̄ͯ̏ͯͩ͋n̝̦̺͗͑ͭ́͡i̬̲͉̺̟̯̞̦ͥ̒͆̃͛̀̋ͨi̢̡̥̞̤̽̓̔̍ͫ̈͑̚ ̷͔̘̹̤̼̒̿ͮͤ̀͜o̩͖̦͇͚̔r̍̂ͪ͘ͅ ̿͐̈́ͥ́̉ͣ͏̟̩͙̱͕ͅN̰̘̜͇͓͙̄́̔̈͆ͣ̂͑̀͠Í̸̬͖͕̭̣͚̩̌̇͑͑͐̇̐͠n̼̞̠͙̙͎͎̻̾̇̍̒ͤͯͪ̂ḭ̣̱͖̝͕̫̬ͬ̏i̵͚͈̹͓̯̼͒̾͊̐͋͌b̡̤̤̟ͭ͛̇ͥͣ̍̃͛͢ͅͅͅȩ̸͆͛͏̗̜̭̙̭̻̮̲ḁ͖̖̻͚̯̠̟͎̏͝ṛ̹̝͉̖͖̌ͅ ͔̠͍̰̮̣̍ͦ
̔̔͐̎̅̾͏͖✿̵̽̊ͦͪ͊͌̅̐͘҉̲͓͈̭͖̣̯ ͈̙̳̞͙ͯ͝ͅ ̹̩͂̓͟͠͠I̧̡̤̩͇̭͂ͬ̾̉̎ͪ͡ͅ ̧̳͙͓͕̰̠̜̦̂̈́ͪ̏ͅâ̴̴̧̲̦̖̖̺̻̖̖ͤͤͮ̿m̛̆͛̒ͯͅͅ ͧ̎̀͏̪̖̞̺̝1̗̬̠̊̋͘͜ͅ9̧̋̉͌͊̒͟҉̱̱̪̗̣̰̦͍ ̜͚͈̙̲̌a̪̘̼̹̯̾̒̀͜͡n̛̻̺̎͊̉̍̃̃ͭ̍̀d̘̟̭͑͛͑͘͜ ̭͓̯̱̙͂ͦ̂͒̉ͦ͑͗̒ͅĮ̸͖̼̺͕̣͖̣͗͠'̢̬̯̲͚̩̳̾ͨ̾ͯ̽͐̚͡m̫̹̤̆̆ͅ ͚͖̍̇̓͜͠f̛̩͕͖̤͇̈́ͪr͑͂̊͒̊ͦͨͦ̈͏̹ǫ͚̲͍̌̃̂̄ͮ̾ͬm̰̄̿̈́̿ͧ̓́͢ ̠͍̟͚̖̬͇̜͌̊̀̉͗ͥ͌͆̀͜P̷̹̪̰̼͕̲͖̄̍̏́̐͆̇́͜o̠̹͓̍r̵̨͖̘̪͕̖ͦ̊̉ṭ͓̈́ͯ̔ͭͩ͗̑͛͡u̡͚̖̰̯ͬͬͣ̅ͧ̓́ͅg̘͈̼͇̱̪̘ͯ͐ͩ̄̌̅ͤ̆͜͠͞ą̳̊͋ͥͅl̤͎̟̎̓̈̓ͯͪ̒̃͘͜.̙͓̭̟̪̋̃̆̚
̧̫̗ͣ̆✿̹̪̘̗͈ͮ͆ͬ͛ͅͅ ̞̜̠̀ͫ̂̊͗ͫͤͥI̘̹̳̟̽̓ ̻̙̃͐a͉̰̼͎͊̓̌m̵̳̱͚̤̰̗͌̊͟ ̯̼ͫͧͮ̊̈͑̍ȁ̏ͪ̍̓̓͏̵̩͍̦̰̩͇̟̪̕ ̗͚̮͔̥̦̓ͥ͑f̘̫͇̟̖ͣ͐̈́ͨͭͪ͊͌ṷ̣͍̺̓ͮ̽l͉̭̦̝̩̝͑ͤ̓̀ͣ̊̄̄̚͟l̶̢̫̞͚̹̇͝ ̵͎̝͕̬̖̜̬͊t̴̗̞̙̒͝i̛̗̙̯̦̙͍̟̜̝̋̌ͨ̐̆ͯ͜ṃ̥̥͎̗͉̠̏̊̄̋̕ḛͯͤ̏͒̇͒͋͋̊͝ͅ ̷͙̟̠̖͛͑̆åͫͥͯ̋҉̳̤̣͡r̲̣͎͕͎͓̹̿̓͑̈́̀̆͛̍ṭ̴̡̨͈̣̈́̈́i͕͎̝̰͖ͥͨ̑ͦ͋ͣ͘s̨̭̞͂͊̓̓͗ͦ̋̌͜t̸͙̫͇͖̦̺̜̭̥̍ͮ̊̈́̓̉̀!̨̰̼̤̃ͥ ̢̻̯̠͔̥̜̘̯̘͑̔̈́̓̈́̉ͬ̿͠I͖͇͊ͫ̒̏ͭ́̆͐͜ ̹̪̐̉̄̽̈́͒ͣ͆̉̀͡d̳̩̝͍̫̙̲̼͕ͥ̄̓͜r̙̗̝̼̟͇̥̀̑ͮ̏ͅâ̧̱͖͈͉̯̌ͣ̅͆̌͌̚͘w̷̤̗ͩ̽́̊ͭ̿͌ͤ͟͡ ̴͔̦͓̣̪̱͔͆ͥͬ̈́̐͂̐̕͢ͅd̰̦͇̑ͭ͂ͩ́͊ḭ̱̙̆ͪ͗͗ͅǵ̶̥̻̟̐̾̀ͅį̴̭̙̳̯͚͚̰̦͕̆̓ͭ̾̾̈́̅t͉̯͑̈́a̹͇͚̰͊͋̋͋͆̀lͩͧ͏̢͚̜͈l͍̂̇͋̄̈̒͆̓͠͞y̫̗̬͉̓͜͞ ͒̽ͬ͊҉̠̫̝͕͕̫̪͘f̵̝̻̯́̏̄́̋o̫̪ͬ͐̑̔̐̿̚r̵̖͙̜̅ͦ̋̌̍̔̌́ ̪̫͉͗ͬó̤̖̹̱̟̘̰̞̏ͬ͒ͪ̾͐̕͟͢n̡͈͊͡ͅè̈̓ͅ ̷̲͆͜ỹ̟͕̝̱ͭ͛̃̄ͧ̍ę͎̰̙̩̲ͤ̆͆̉̆̃̄̔́a̰̖͓̞̮̼̥ͥ̉̎̓͂ͬ͢r̘̭͙̟͓̺ͤ́̓ͪͮ̕͝.̶̧͓̯̤̻̰̰̙͙̰̎͐͛̎̔̓ͥ̄̔̀ ̣̒̿̔͗̈́͑̀͂͠
ͩ̾ͨ͆͐̿͒͏̞̠̝✿̵͔̹̗̯̗̬̦ͬ͒ͧ͛̇̎̅ͯ̕ͅ ̸̳͌̎͠I͕̬̹̺̓͋̎̆͢͠ ̩̥̟͚̙̺̥ͩ̚ͅl̫͔̰ͯ̒̄̍̿̓o͂̿̓͐̃̅͝͏͓̱͕͍̙͍v̵͔̩̈̒̈͞e̶̖͔̪̜̳̽̈́͢ ̯͑ͧͦ̀ͅt̴̛̫̫͕̳̞̿̆̋̿̈o̶̲͕̤̹̣̱͉͊̔͛͌ͭ̆̅̍ ̲̮̳̖ͩͥ̒̄ͦ̈́ͤ̈p̑͆͗̄͂ͯ҉̧̛̭̫͎l͂͛͏̯̜̣a̵̳͈̬̻̲͌ͯ̃ͥ͐̚͡y̧͎̲͑̋ͧͦ̇̔͆̚͝ ̟̫̘̅ͭͣģ̮͓̍̏̈́̀̒̒ͤ͗̕͞a̸̺̺͔͖̘̜̱̤͆̃ͦ͒mͯ̾̎̍̏ͫ̅̚̚͏̫̫̣e̖̼͂̔͒̍ͫ͐̓s͉̠̺͇ͯ̂͘ ̼̗͔͈ͣ̈́͐̇͜(̜̙͖͓̜͕̖̬̇̽̋͞ͅD̝̰͈̗̺͓͗̔̐͜ͅö̘́͂̋ͦ́̚t̡̼̖͌a̵͍̱̙̩̼̍̇ͨ̃́ͅͅ ̨̯̒̑̀͜2̈ͮ̆̋̽͋͐̉͏̰̫̪̖̱͓ ̴̮̲̞͙̥͍̄̾̈̄͗͢͠ạ̷̦̙̘̦̗̗̠̈́̋̌̏̓̾n͙̗̜̰̰̝̖̂͌̽͒͜d̛̛ͦ̊҉̟ ͌̃ͪ̿͏̰̹͉̟ͅͅD̖͖͒͂ͧ̏͆ͣͨͯ͢o̡̡͚͚͔̮ͦ̿͐ͮ̐ͪ̄ͣ͟n̷̢̢̗̝̼̯ͭͬ̓̓'̴͓̳̳̙̠̈́͞͝ţ͕̮̪̌ͧͪ̀ ̛̤͚͇͍͓̇͐̽ͯ̐ͬ̀S̶͍̍͋̾̔͐̀t̵̴̜̱̗͎̮̮̗̱̖̓a̩͚̯̝͇̟̣͌r̦̮ͬ͆͌̾̈́̓v̵̡̖̟̹̫͔͓̜̠̖ͨ̈́̈́ͨ̐̿̀̃e̯̫̬̼̥͚̠̩̳̾̚͝ ̵̫ͭ́a̷̘̪̭̦̖ͥ̓̉̌ͯ͆̀̌͘r̢̖͇̜̘ͧ̃̆ͫ̐̐̅̚̚e͙͓̅ ̱̩͖͎̤̒m̵̢̩̳̱̼̦̥ͨ̅͂͌͒yͦ̓ͥ̉̒͏̻͍̗̳͘ ̵̘̙̠̘̰͒ͫf̴̺̩͍̖̼̗̬ͯͧ̈̈ͅą̡̳̠̮́̋͒ͩͩ͟v͓̳ͨ́ͭ̊͊͘͟e͑̓҉͍̫ ̛̟̥̹̺͕̤̜̉ͬ͋̎̅ͥg̢̊͏̥̞̱̬͇ȃ̺̮͇͔͉̯͈̱̱ͭͦ͌̈́̉͑͑m̴͔̻̥̤̙͚̯̰ͪ͆͒̉̋e̿̈҉̯̗̱̠̣s̨̘͉̯̖̳̹̳͌̈ͯ̄̈)̛̮̻̞̹̋͋̔̓̎ͥ̊̑͟ ̶͈̝͓͉̞͖̠͔̄̑͊͘͠
̋̽ͪͭ̇̀́͏͚̹̗͇̰̣͓̗✿̸̯̬͇͍̻ͥ̆ͨͮͤ͂͡ ̴̴̠̼͎̩̤ͭ͗̐̄͑Ç̬̤̭̰̳͓̼̱ͤ͜͠õ̩͈̣̖̺͓̖ͥ͌̿͆͠śͫ͂ͥ̏ͤ̋͊҉̨̟̦͘p̑ͦ̎҉͉̙̩̪͍̤̦̮̗l̪̤͕̖̦̱͕̰͗̍͋ͦ̂ͬ͐̀́͡ă͒ͭ̀̈́͜͏̰̰̘̪y̥̰̗͎͉̮̖̑͒̏̐͛̀ͬ͟e̷̘̮͔͖͖͒̒͑ͥͮ̕͞r͍̯̲̹̔ͦͥ͐ ̸̒͆̓ͫ̚҉̩̤̻̜̗̞̦̟ǫ̟̺̺͎́̇̌͑͘͡/̨̼̼̲ͬ͋ ̸̷̤̲ͩ͆͟
̎ͥ͐̊͋̃̓͏̸̳̪͚✿͔̜̯͇̭̥͋̅̂̕ ̞̪͙̋ͥͮS̨ͦ̄̿͏̠̥̹̮̻̱t̬̼̹̆ͨ̽̈̎̅̅̈́̏́͜r̴̵̛̭̗̪͉̤̹̰̱ͣ̀̇̏e̱͎̩̠̭̪̎̈̂̈͂̽͘ͅa̟̬͂̈́͂̀m̹̳͚̥̀̌̔e͖̱͎̗ͣ̿̐̿̈́͂͑̕͡ͅr͔̻̱̝̞͓̼̱̰̓͒ͮ̐͟͠ ̧̡̮̘͂ͥ̈ͦͧ̂ͬ̕aͦ͗̃̕҉̭̳̪̭͖̤̞̫͇ŝ̸̩͚̘̤͛ ̗̥̟̏ͪ̅ͯͭw̧̨̖̪̯͎̳͒̊ͬ̉̅̒e̜̺̥ͦ͐̏́l̼͚̘̃ͭͧ̂̂̂l̥͙̽~͇̗̻͑̅ͭ̅͐̽͡
̺̹͖̊̃͑́̎̚✿̢̈ͦ̊͊ͩ͂ͮͩ͏̭͚̬ ̩͕̙͕̪̼͕̉̆͑̓͐͐Ï̶̖̞̝̦͔ͭ͐ͩ̽̀ͪ͟ ͙͍̤̪͇̹̦ͧ̈́l͚̘̲̳̲̩ͭ̎͠o̷̶̫͗ͬ͆̀̊ͨ͌ͨ͑ͅv̧̘̮̓ͧ͌ͣ̄̚ë̛̮̟̖̗͎̭̬͈ͦ͑̒͒ ̡̭̙ͥͩ͐͐̔̿̕t̴̹͔͉̮̥̦͓̂ô͉͕͌ͨͮ͂͑̀̓̎͠ ̴͔͐ͣ̂ͥ̓͋h̝͓͕̎̍̉͗ͮa͔̹̞̱̅ͯ̍̑ͧ̎̈͠n̦̮ͤ̌͛̉̃̍͜͞g̡͖̳͍̦̋ͥ̍ͮ͌o̡̱̦̺̗͙͕̞̤ͭ̌̑̌̋ͫ̔͑ͅṳ̸͚̯ͨ͌ͥͭͤ̇̆t̫̦̥̲͑ͪ̊̉͛̍̄ ̷̱̞͓̜͐ͬ̽͘ẘ̻͚ͩͥ̔͑́͞͞i̞͒ͦ͊̽͡͝t̸̷͕̻̱ͧ͊̈ͩ͜h̬̻ͫ̽͒ͩͬ ̴̷̗͖̝̣͚̻̻̭̿̅͌͑̉ͤ̀̋͜ͅm͓̭͙͎͋͊ͯͯͨ̄͘͝y̨̒̑͗ͩ̓̌͊̚҉̬̣̝̳ ̡̫ͦ̔̀f̶̧̰̠̪̹̖ͯ̐ͧͦ́̊ͨr͍͍̖̠̘̲͑̄͋́ͪ͐̋̐ỉ̴̢̟͍͙ͨͨ͐ͤ̚͢ȩ̙̙̖̩̩̠̲͔͛̇̃ͥ͑n̶͔̙̙̜̦͉̯̓̀͘͡d̥̘͆̉́͟͠ṡ̸͙̞̒̒͌ͦ͒̌ͯ͠ ̋ͪͨͨ̀͛͏̻͚͙̙̺a̪̘̫̫͈̬̙͑̾̏̓̏ͤ͛n̶͚͚̣̻̖̬̝͓͆͌̆̐ͥͧͮ̋d̂ͯ҉̴͖͎̠̤̭͝ ̘̘̥͖̞͕ͫ̍̆ͭ̐̉͒͊ͮgͣͩ̒̂̋ͧ̇̚͏̹̙̟̘͖̞̙̯̼o͚̥͕̲̖̱̍͋̅ ̻ͪ̒͞t̙̫̝͖̄͐͑̓̀͜ǫ̸̼͈̰̝̝̆̉͒̌͊̉ͅ ̩̜̳͎̬̗̹̫ͭ͑́̓̾̉ţ͈̫̃ͦh̛͍̣̼̬̤̰͉̭ͫ͗ͥͬ͑̾̈́ͯe̹̘͍̭̙̘̭̜̮ͫ̄̓̍͝ ̛͉͕̖̙̪̟͙̲̠͒ͧ̂ͣ̄͋̓̆ͫm̨͕̠̦͚̫̣̂̑̓͋͢͠ó͌̿̐҉͉̰̜̞̟͔͘v̸̛̹̲̜̝̀̈̈́͂ͯ̏̈́͘i̵̩͇͒̄̑̎̇͌̐ͧe̴̛͚̜̲͔͖̝͕͊ͦ̅ͨ̄͠s̷̛̫̯̖̈̔̍.͍̼͇͚̦͒̇̈́ ̫̯̆̂ͬ̾̓ͦͫ͟L̸͙̻̼̠̺ͫͦͯ̍͆́i͍̦̖̦̪̫ͦkͮ͑͐̎̄͌̈́ͨ͏̷͇͍̹̟̖̕e͊̀͛̕͏͓̗͖͉͓̫̖̬̞ ͎̣̼̻͓͙̖̗̇ͯ͢ľ̻͙̬̮̩̣͚̿ͯ̽̂ͧ̾ͯ̆͟i̗͓̘͕͚̬̿̅͒͌ͧ̄̈́͠ṭ͓̠̳̰̱͎̀̅̋̐̿ͨͨ̍̀̀̕e̢͙̙͚̾ͥͦ̏̄̍̔ṛ̻̳ͣ̌͟ä̮͔̗́ͤ̒̿̎͋̒ͮ̀ḽ͍̗̝̬̦͛̌̌͋lͥ̎̃҉̳̪̞̝y̶̰̝͙͉̞͌ͣ̃̍͆.̤͈̘̞̣̬̺ͫ͛̆̒̈̓͞.̨̭̰̻̭̮̻͗̓̀ͅ.̢͙̲̠̱̯̹ͮ̾́ͫ̋́́.ͥͨ͏͏͈͚̝͕͓͉A̴̡͇͖̫̲̞͓͒l̤̬̫͐ͪͧͭͬͭ͂͋͘͡m̗͔̰̣̠͔ͨ͛̿ͬ̅̔͋̀o̶̢͙̱͓̣͍̣̼̰͆ͮ̅̆̚s̞͚ͣͨͥ͝t̡̻͚͍̱͚̝̹̯ͮ̂̈́̊̌ ̴̴̵͓̒ͪę̶̲̭͈̖̪̣̳ͪ̈ͪ̈́̌͠v̝͕͉͊̏̐̆ͦ̍͡͠͝ě͂ͮ̓ͮ͒̅̚҉͉̘r̛̩̬͌y̦̱̬̪͓̤̣̩̔̅̍ ̶̢͎̬̻̦̩̤̤̜ͩ̊̈́̿̍͛̒̉ͅw̴̡͚̯̳̗͆̋ͅͅͅͅę̳̟͍̦̱͕̍̔̆̂̎̅͞ͅͅė̡ͤͭ҉͙͓͢k̴̲͚͉̪̥̄ͭ̃̓͊̾̈ͅ ̞͇̔͂̋͋̆ͣͨ̍̚I̼̦̟̝͙̙ͩ̏̿ͮ̎ ͉̟͌ͯͪ̋̓͜a̸͆͑̊͘͏̪ͅm̶̵͚̦̙͚̼̼̤ͥͫ̿ͮ̅ͧ̾͂͝ ̶͇̫̹̾ͣ̽͘a͇̮͙̹̮̫̘͌̑̽ͣ̿̅̚͜ţ̲̲̃̍ͧ̒̌ͥ̂ͪ͗̕͜ ̪̯̳͚́͑̿̒͛ͤ̅ͅt̲̞̬ͧͥ̽ͭ͜h̷̛̼̭̮͉̱̀̈́̌͂̀͟e̙͔͎ͫ̿͡ ̯̩̦̗͍̰̼ͬ͂͌ͤm̶̳̱̭̤͍̪̗̆ͅo̡͓̱̳̮̦̪̩̻ͦ̆ͯ̇͂ͤ̚͘͝v͕̊̉̈͌̀̚ḭ̷͈̳̫̳͉̘̖ͪ̋̑͝e̞͙̥͕͎̲̼̳ͥ̓͗̀ͤs͖̱̤̳͓̤̱̆͛ͬ̾́̀͟ ̥̘̹͙ͨ̓̿̏̿̃̽͜x̛̳̟͖̌̃̓̇̐̽́̐'̛̤̉ͧ̇̈́̉̌͂́͞D͉͖̼̺͎̼͎̗͑ ͉̺̮͐̍̈̅͒ͫ͒̀́
̡͎̪̞̟̺̙̺̰̑̅̓✿̸͎͈̼̭̹̭̩̠̏ͅ ̵͔̗̘̞ͫ͌ͮͣͧ̈́ͬ͆I̱̠̜̬̟ͧ͌͋̒͝ ̒ͭ̿̊̓ͦ̃͏̤̗̟͉̹͝͠a̛̮̘̺͈ͪͪ͐͘͟m͖͕̹̖̿̀̉͟ͅ ̝̓͢͝ą̴̬̜͍̩̤͖̩ͬͫ̐͛ͦ̾̎̋ ͙̗͙̊̐̔͋̓͗͆f͎̬̥̺͕̫̰͍ͯ̃ͦͨ͗ͭ̒͂́ͅe̸̖̲̮̬̮͂̿͊͝ĺ͖̙ͩͣl̗ͭ̇o̶̭̥ͨ̏w̢̩̰̣ͥ̊ͬ̾̋̐ ͖͙̙͙̙̱͈͐͛̓Ḟ̧̤̣̜̲̥̲͖̼̂̒̉u̮̩̽ͫ͞r̍ͭ̍͊͗̚҉̶̘̤́r̺̟̜̳̬̋͐̔ͭ͌͘͢y̷̻͖̝̞̬̝̤͉͊ͬ͡ ̮͇̩ͬͤ̆̒ͭ̓ͧͨͯ͡ͅͅȃ̤̼̙͎̘ͪͥ͜͠ǹ̴̢̦̤̝̱͖̖̄̄ͣͥ͒ͯ͠d̵̯͇̦̯͇͑ͫ̋̋̊͋ͯͅ ͌̌̓̈́̒͏̬͎̖̝̀͜ͅP̩̘͕͒͑ͥ͜e̶̴̗̖͗͛̆͂̀̎̍̄͜g̡̤̥͎̩̼̭̠̜͑̏ͩ̑ͫ̚͜a̢̯̱̼͉͈͈͓̝ͪ̋ͪ͂͋ͦ͑͂͢s̑ͨ̓̏ͩ͏̟͔͔̰ͅḯ̛̥͚̖͖̤̻ͣs̳̞̟̤̲̭̳̃ͦ͛͊ͩt̨̟̞͖͈̬̥̪̪ͧͥ́̃ͤ̉̀̓̕ȩ̯͓̲͎̤͓͋͂̎͂ͫ̅̄̈̀ͅr͂͆͗͐̆̿̀͏̟ ̧̞͚̀͐̑̇c̢͎̥̲͚̙̱̳̭̄͗ͯͅ:̷̥̝̪̰͉̜ͪ̈́͆̚ ̡̱̣̣̦̻͙ͧ̒
ͭ̋̿̔ͥ҉̢͏͈͖̙̺̟͉̺̘✿̨̲̥̩̺̗̍̑ͫ͐͌ ̱̤̐͌̈́͗ͭ̾̾́́͢E̡̜̭̝̬̩͍͎͉͐̑̑ͤ̃͌̀͊͊̕v̵̭ͧ̐̑ͨ̒̄̑͢͝e͗̇̋͐͐͝҉̵̤̣̪̰̫̭̳̜n̨̰͈̤̹̗̗̥̳̽̓ͫͤ́ͯ́ͅ ̞̩͓̘͑̂̚͡t͔̟̜̭ͦ͂́ͦͯ̍ͥ̀̾h̶͙̫̳̺͕̱ͮͥ̓̎ͤ̿o͖̭͆̇ͧ́ ̣̬̜̪͎̤̽̌͜͟͞I̧̡̺͎̥̮̳͋̊ ̨̻̭͈̙̟̞ͥ̅̋̇ͧ̈͑̾ͪ͘ͅl͖͈̲̺͍̹͊̌̿̍ͪ͊͡o̡̤̦̩͍͍̭̍̃̉̓ͩ̉ͅv͇̱̽̋͂͑ͥ̌e͍̣̲̼̺̗̼͍ͧ̐̃̽ͮ̀ ̶̹̙͎͋ͫ̇̾̾̀t̪͍̭̖̩̳̜̔̔ͩͬh͎̤͎͎̭̱̫̍̇ͫͯ̊ͩe̛̬͚͕̺̪̦̅ͮ͐̾̆͢ ̳̼̳͉̉f̧͓̳͓̊͂̂ͩ̽̒͡a̠̯͍̹̳̻ͨͬ̕n̞͙̖̪̰ͤ̀̿̎d̴̨̦̖̣̲̺͖͔̑̔̄̊̚ͅo̷̸̘̩̹̗̎̀̿́͋̍̆m̝͓̥̥ͯͫ̈́ͦͩ͠s̬̹̣̎̆ͥ̄ͭ͗͛̌̂͠ ͙͚̣̪͗̐ͧͩ̾͋͠Iͤ̅͐ͧͭ̇͌ͨ҉̪̜̣̻̕ ̯̝̻͉̻̘̝̩̘̿̄̅̒̒ͨ̓̎a̷͔͈̮̼̒͑̍m̱̳̣̐̂ͦ̅ͥ̋ ͈̥̃̄̓̓ň̠̪͕̯͓̞̯̦̽̒ͩ̒o͗͊ͯ̍̚͏̳͙̤̪̯̙͈́ṫ̵̛̳̝̗̲̬̮͢ ̅̒͛͏̵͕͙͠ǎ̵̷͙̳̟̘̼̱̳̳̅̓ ̡̹͉̞̥̻͑̽̒̊̋ͭ͊͂́f̅̆ͦ̏̅͛҉̧̖͉̖͈͖̙̻͓͎ā̸̜̖̫̭͑̅̑ͯ͟͝n̨͊̿̚͡͏̯̩̫̯͖̫̬ ̶͍̘ͬ͊o̧̼̲͙͙̘̘̿̆̅̄͑f̛̪̣̻̞̲̱̞̙̆̾͑́ ͛ͪ̇͗̓̉̀͞͏̤̭̗͚̼̯͉p̴̨̟͈̖̈́ͪͤ̉ͣ́e͎̼̺̣̖͙̭ͭ̅ͫ̽o̰͆̄̌̒̈ͯ͛̓̒͞p̧͖̀ͧ̓̽̀̕l̢̯̬̻̦͔̺ͧͣ͡ẻ́͘҉̣̬̱̱̟̼͢ ̱̬̦̬͉̬̜̑͂̀̔w͚͔̺̩̭̮͖ͪ͑ͪ̽̚͢h̪̫̋̂ͫo͚͙̹̤̥͉͔̞͑̉̇͘͝ ̸̡̮̫̞̊ͨͦͨͭa̦̜̎̅͂ͬ̇ͣ͗ͦ̎͝͞r̸̢̙͂̋ͮ͗̏͆e͖̘͙͎̗̔̅͆̽̍̇ͅ ̛̛͇̌͒ͩ̄̿c̵̮̗͔̼̰̻̗̏̈́̕o̸͋ͦ̊͏̣̮͇͉̯̠̱m̰̭̝̔̉̑̀̎͟p̞̲̻͇̣̣̲̈̾ͭ̽ͫl̖͓̍ͣ͘e̵̺ͣ̃͌͊͝t̴̶͓̲̂̅͌̈̋͒͋̀l͙͇̹͙̯̞̳̐̃͆̆ͧ̒̍̾̔́͟y̶̯̰̞̞̖̱̔ͤͥ͊̎̓ ̫̖͎̜͌̅̑ǫ̨̻͉̮̰̝͇̤̰̽̅͒̀͊̽̓͗̌ḇ̸̜̦̩̎̏͂̓̅̉͢͜è̛ͭͨ̽͗̇͗͏͓̠̩͚̭͇͚͜s͇̝ͫ͗ͣs̳͓̪̈́̐ͦ̉̈ͧ̄ͬ͟ͅe̦̲̞̣̘̿̚͠s̷̸̛̱͔͙̼͔͚͓̙̻͆ͬͤͣͮ̈́ͨ̾s̗̙̟͍͒̒͌ͦ͋e̩ͥͮ̎̓d̯̼ͧ̒ͨ̍͆ͬͬͥ ̹̫̬ͫ̆̏̑͆̈́̔͂ͤŵ̥͓̬̈́̃ͮ̈́i̺̞̲̩͗̾͋̀͜͠t̷̥̣͔͛͒ͣ͊h̡̭͉̤͕̭̙̗ͤ͌ͩ̂̽ͭ̽̅ͅ ̖͉̺͖̜ͫͯͩ̋̆̍̊t̴̛̰̰͔̝͓̺̭̓̉̽̓͢h̴̙̩͕̄̇͌̚e̸̢̦̲̾ͦͫ ̷͔͔̩̯́̂͐͌̽̿͟ͅf͓͉́ͨ̐ͅḁ̷̭̬ͩͨ̃̿̎̇̏ͣ̈n̨̥͖̲̟̥̪͉͖͇͛̓͞d̶̨̝̞̩̦̱̺̅͊̈́ͬ̆̚ͅͅȏ̵̳̬̭͈̟͕̊̓̐ͩͣ͢m̺̫̟̳̺͈̓ͭ͌͋́ ̨̗̟̦͕͙͒́̇͞a̰̍̑͛̊n̨̹͈̩̜̦͗d̮̗̭͙͓̙̥ͫͥ̐̇ͧ͛̀̉͘͡ ͇͎͙̮̫̝̭͓̔̊̄̌̾̋̉̈́ṭ̝̻ͣͯ̔ͯ̀̅͡͝r̟̺̬̻̬͍̟̍͢y̯̓̏́͠ ̴̧̬̪̦̭͚̦̯͓͓́̏̔̆̃tͭ̒͟҉͖̞̩̙o̳̭̗͍̗̘͔̙͕̎̀ͬ̆ͧ͆̿̀ ̶̻̼̟̝̙̺ͬͬͯ̍ͩ̊̋͞s̡̺͓̮̐̾͛ͫ̀h̒̽̀͜͏̩̞̬o̸̱͕̙̘̤̠͉̯͆v̻͍̼̜͉̞̻̹̜͐ͥ̔ͨͦ̀ḛ̴̠̞̜̘̥̫̅͢͠ͅ ̵̢̟͙͖͚́̉ͨ̌ͪ̂̆f͕̲̗̣̠̰͙ͫͤ̚ủ̵̮̬̑̚r̗̳̣̃͆̇ͣ̅͝r͙̬ͭ̌͛̀̔y̴̱̯̪̦͎̝̲ͫ̏̄̓ͩ̇ ̢̜̳ͭͩ͛ͫ͊ͧ̾s̅̓͐̄ͧ҉̛̛͈͔͕̖ẗ̵̻̖́͛̃̎ǔ̂͌̋͏̢͓̞̹̬̪͖͕͇f̜̜̬͖͉̱̍ͥ̇ͤ̐̓ͫ̂̕͜f̧̝̰̳͊̍̃́ ̡̧̟̙̳̤͙̩̯̈́́̔̅ͣ́a̵̢̹͔͕̠̪̜̩͛n͙͔̮͔̄̃̍̾͋͠͠d͔̝̲̺̙̋́ ̃ͦͭͥ̓͗͑҉̶͙̮͍ͅb̸̘̬̗̻̜̩͍̞̦ͣ͛̋̂̽̑̆ͩ̎r̲̙̪͉͍̅͑̅͝o̵̘͈̘̺̪̟̝̗͊ͪ͊͊̋̂̚͟͞n̴͇̖͓̞͌͌y̴̞͙͔̘̭̰͕̼̟̐́̓̔ ͈͙ͪ̈́̋̒͑͡s̳̯̩͎̎͂ͫ́t̛̰̫̪̠̙̎̌̾͂̀̀̓̐̀u̘̙͚ͣ͌͐̋ͬf̢̫̝̊̈ͦ̀̒̑̾̚͠f̶̬̗̻͍̰ͪ̾͛ͧ͂̂ͪ̚̕ ̵̽̓̒͗҉̨̜̫̱̠ͅí̛͕͙̜̂̀̅̓̀ͭ̃͢n͕̫̤̝͕̳̻̆̍ͦ̒̐͑̈̆ ̄́͠҉̮̗̻͈ǫ̘͚̱̯̯̱̂́̊ͮ̐̈̐t̟͍̩̫̟̩̿̎͜͠ͅh̵̼̱͉͍͉͈̫͉ͦͩ̇ͯ̃ͅeͧ̍̾͌̔̂҉͓̬̲͎̩̟̀͜r̬̼̓́̄ͤͪͦ̑̏ͨ ̏̑̆ͫ͌͊ͯͬͥ͏҉͏͔̜̥p̾͆̃ͦ͟҉̯̞͇͚̦ë̝̟̠͖̙̹́͋̃ͥ̾̍̂̄o̯̞ͧ̇̏ͯ̉ͤ̚̚p̺͍̯̼͚͎̝ͯͬ̀͘ͅl̸̷̳̻ͩ̏ͭ͌͠ẽͦ̌̈́̾ͣ̂̕҉̫̜s͎̬̺͙͐̌̑̍ͧ͂ͭ͡ ͙̗̲̦͑͋͒̓ͤ̓͊́ͫ͘f̧͖̠̬̝̫̮̼͇ͨ̎́͗̕ȧ͚̳̓̔͂̑̊̊̂̚č̥̥̘̩̮ͩ̒̚e̅̿͂͏̤̮s̻̥͚̖̜̮̠̓͊̓ͯ̒̌͑̈́͞ ̺͇̰̤͆̓ąͯͩ̾̅̒ͮ̒̋͏̪̻̞s̉ͣ҉̢̧̹ ̷̥̰̪͚̳̮̞͌ͫͮ̉ͨ́ͩi̫̰͚̠̪͕͖̭͋̋ͨͣ͛̒n̬͍͖̞̈̏̄ͩͪͣ̎̏͐ͅ ̛̖͇͛f̨̗̱̲͔̰̰̳͓̾ͮ̔ͨ̊͗ͪ̈̓͟͡ơ̴̧͚̤̳̺̲̼̈̏r̭̺̖̼̦̟̝̞͉̉ͬ̿ͫ̃̂͆ͧ̀̚̕c̭̰͇̝͛̕į̦͈̪͇̘̆̋̓̔ͥͦͅn̶̢͖̼͖͙ͤͧ͜ģ̠̪͉̌͆̊̀̑͌͟͞ ͖̳̥͚͍͕̻̝͑̈́̐̆n̢̺̣̰̹̤̭̯͔̈́͒ͩ̓̊ͯ̓ô͎̰̠̮̖̝̤̹͈ͩ̎̒̿͌̂̚͟r̨͖͉̬̅̆͡ ̷̥̼̺̅̓̈́͒̋d̵̸̖̰͔ͪͩͮ̀oͬ̐ͥ҉̤̻̺ ̗̖̰͉͌͗̽̄̕I̴̸̝̹͙͚̥͉͔̦̒̈́̂́̊ͯ̾͋ͭ͞ ̵͍͍̗̰̮̞̭̉̋̄ͦ̑̓ͫ̓̕ͅl͚̤͑̀̅ͤ̍̃̚͜͝i̘̜̙͙̽͛ͯͥͪ͢͝k̖̲͔͓̜͖̞ͦ́ͪͥe̻͍̽̽̑̈ͮ͢ ͇̥ͣͨͥͯ̇ͪ̈͋̕͢t̸͓̩͖̟̖̳̳̏ͪ͘h͆҉̱̙͍ȇ̜̬͉̥̺̹̳̎ ̧̙̮̜̊ͫͥ̈̂́N̢͈̩͖̍ͮ͐͂ͦ͛̐͟͞S̮̤̠̞͖͈͈̓͟F̶̰̲͎̠ͩ͌̊̂̈͝W̵̡̹̤͆͊̌͗̇ͭͬ̃̿͟ ̥̺͇̖̝̼͈̗̑̉́͞p̴͎͍̝̳̐ͭ̿͆͊͡ą̛̥͈̙̲̗̭͍̏̑͂ͅr̪͙̯͖̗ͣ̈́t̢̆̓̊̀̏ͥ̄͗҉̥̖͚̠̻̖̰̞.̡̖̜͇̻̭̞͍̱̎ ̸̞̻͎̹̮̠̱̄̂͒͂̐ͅ
ͮ̈̆̈́҉̬̘̖̦͈✿̴̱̭̟̳̮̘̹̈̂ͥͅ ̷̤̘̳̼͓̺̭͉̻̂̎̋͋͠S͚̞̤͇̜̤̆ͪ͞o͉̲̝͔͚̣͔̳̍͐ͦ ̵͙͔͙͖̓͛̅̊ͨ̅ͥͦ͠y̵̨͕̤͛ͬ́é̩̱̺̼͍ͯ̃ͫ́a̵̠̻͉̿̀̂ͫͤ̅͊ͅh̴̫͑̓̀̎̓͛ ̬͈̘͖̈́͛ͧͬ͒͆͒͆̚t̡̜͕̭̖̻̮̜́͡h̼̻̄̓̕͘͠a̮͖̦͉̱̔̆̇ͦt̨̙̦͔̦̳͕͉͌͊ͮͅ'̧̬̠̫̤͍͓͗͡s͎̏̋ͣ̈́́́ ̵̩̻̟͖̓̆ͧ͆ͭ̌̉t̵͕̫̬͛́ȟ̜̩̌͋͝ȅ͎̥̺͛̾̈́̔͂ͪ̀ ̪ͮ̈̃͠b͑͊̽̾ͬ҉̯̮͚͔̲̘̖a̢̢̫̜̞͊͋ͬͯͥs͇̼͉̱̠͔̣̯͙͆̋ͨi̞͙͈͈͖̻͆ͦ̾͒̊͢ͅc̲̱͉͖̱͉̳͚̜ͥ̐̎͡ ̺͊͒̃ͫ̓̎ͤ͘͠a̞͚̞ͩ̆̽̈͘͟͟b̒͌̐͌̃̅ͤ҉̼̩̭͚̭͚̤o̿͒́̚͝͠҉̼̠̜u̵̼͉̖̪͈̤̱̬̘ͧ͑̅͐̊t̴̅̃ͭ͌͐̿ͧ͡͏͚̜͓̟ ͚̪͉̥̲̹̆ͭ̆̆͋̂̇ͤ̕m̸̧̩̫̦͈͈̼̻͈ͧ̆͂ͮ͌ͪ͒̐ͩė͔͍̻̜̮̻̭̎̃͆̓̓̀̚͝!̡́͌̌ͤ̈̀҉̘̺̞̰̗̭ ̛̥̟̯͙̼͉̠ͣ́͑̅ͮͩ̒ͭ̕͜
̪̼̂ͧ̃͂̓̚͢
̵͔̲ͪ̋̉ͨ̌̑̕✿̵̙̠̗͕̬͚̙͓ͭ̌̓̄͊͡ ̛͎̭͈͔̟͈̖̑̒̚͘ͅḮ̟̠̼̟͋͆͟͜͞f̵̗̜̫̫̭̥̙͒ͨ̿̐ͧ̍ͥ̑͞ ̸̪̱͐̌͑̈̽͡ͅͅy̘̣̻͕̞̝̏͗̓̇̏̈́̕͡ò̱̖̜̤͜ȕ̼̳ͧ͆ͫ͗̆̆͋ ̐ͬͮ͏̷̵̦̯̣̥h̸͙͇̻͈̝̙̥̣̯̐̊͑͑ͩ̉́́a̛̰͈̜̰̳̼͗̈́v̺̫̊͌̓ͥ͐͢͠ͅe̢ͨ̉̐̀ͧ͒҉̛̯̺̤͚͔ ̛̤͈̚ͅâ̴̩̿̈n̩̦̏̎ͬ̀y̶ͬ̃ͫͦ̓͒̆̈́͏̧̮̭̪̱ͅ ̙͓̰̼̮̬̺͇̋͐q̶͛̐̋̔ͭͩ̌̄҉̗̳̼̬͔̺͜u̵̡̩̞͓̓̀e̢̮̺̘̮̪͚̝̲͂̇͋̐s͖͎̼͈̯ͫͥͨ͑͒ͦt̸̠̰̟̣̦͓͛ͦ͋i̧̜͓͓͎̩͈̍ͨͤ͌̓͛ͬ̇͡o̸̢̟̠͔̠͓͕͑̌̆̌n̟̯͈̜̯ͩ͋͛̈́̈́̍s̼̥͉̥̟͑̅ͧ̄̏̂͆̏ ͎̰̥̙̤̲͈̝̓ͩͦ̀͢j̠̠̖̠̣̪ͧ̇͒ͪͤ͞u̗̱̰͉̯̲̼̹̩̓̆̆͌ͮ̾ş̦̦̯͔̹̝̠̿͊̂͑̉ͯ̔ͤţ̠͙̬̟̜̲̭̿͘͝ ̷͓̻͑ͬ͋ͭͩ͊́͝ã͈̣͎͐ͅs̨̫̫̤̟̆͂͂k̞̘̟̯̗̭̽̃ͧͬ̊̄̂̇̌ͅ ̢͙̣̜͙̲͇̂ͤͥ̾a̡̫͎͐͐̅ͨ̓̎ͭ͛wͪ̾҉̯͎͈̬̳̖̯̠́ả̩̯̺͕̏̍̒̀͞y̸͇̹͒ͣͩͫ̒̊̓̎͝!̸͉̥̥͓̖͙͎̾̄ͩ!̶̧ͬ͌ͬ҉̱̪̣͚͉ͅ!̷̧̰͖̳͈̤̀̽ ̘̰̯̂̈́͌ͮ͠͞

• Like 3