unpopular opinions

Joel

5 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

You know how everything has that "this product contains a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer" label?

I'm starting to think it's just California itself that's causing the cancer.

Guys

Air causes cancer

100% of cancer patients consume air regularly

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

Pizza is one of the most overrated foods, and one of the unhealthiest.
They aren't filling, they're overflowing with carbohydrates and calories, and the majority of them don't even taste that good.

Woah woah woah mang.

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

I've had these all and they are killlller

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

They aren't filling, they're overflowing with carbohydrates and calories, and the majority of them don't even taste that good.

Verified proof that foxes are awful creatures.

24 minutes ago, Gator said:

shoulda been reptiles imo

Truth be told I'm actually having a dragon version of my 'sona drawn.

Then I'll be irresistible.

That's the thing about kitsunes—we can assume whatever form we want....

17 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Verified proof that foxes are awful creatures.

Low-tier rules from the shadows. 

49 minutes ago, Gator said:

shoulda been reptiles imo

My foxy brethren will not let this injustice go undone! Come, come my foxy brethren and show this heathen the light! We will start with the irresistibly adorable Fennec Fox, then The Red Fox Vulpes Vulpes, then the majestic Arctic Fox and so on and so forth! We are the fox, and we are not amused!:U  

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

My foxy brethren will not let this injustice go undone! Come, come my foxy brethren and show this heathen the light! We will start with the irresistibly adorable Fennec Fox, then The Red Fox Vulpes Vulpes, then the majestic Arctic Fox and so on and so forth! We are the fox, and we are not amused!:U  

Thea League Of Fascist Bunnies welcomes your challenge. We shall await you in the plains at sunset.

6 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

#notallfoxes

#YesAllFoxes

35 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

arctic foxes you say?

j0elhead.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2016 at 3:37 AM, ChaosCalix said:

I find this to be the most offensive opinion in this whole thread.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I like the Sonic Advance games a bit more than the classics. What they lack here and there in level design, they make up for in a wealth of movement options and variety of environments. Tremendous features like double tap air dashing, B-attack moves that stop momentum allowing for instant spindashing, R-Tricks off forced jumps to do backflips, spins, double jumps. It's just incredible. And the boost mode in Advance was brilliant and one of the smartest things I've seen in Sonic. Took earn your speed to the next level. All the ways to really optimize movement and routing just make these really fun for me on top of the qualities that made the Genesis games so fun.