unpopular opinions

Joel

6 minutes ago, Lopaw said:

Sour cream (and anything flavoured with it like sour cream and chives crisps) needs to be banned under the chemical weapon convention.

I dislike sour cream but I love sour cream and onion chips (crisps in the vernacular across the pond) <:3c

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I dislike sour cream but I love sour cream and onion chips (crisps in the vernacular across the pond) <:3c

Some things just can't work without a pair meant to them, like how a car is nearly useless without an engine

❤ Sourcream is great ❤ 

especially with chips. It's a match made in heaven

1 minute ago, Snagged Cub said:

Some things just can't work without a pair meant to them, like how a car is nearly useless without an engine

❤ Sourcream is great ❤ 

especially with chips. It's a match made in heaven

I don't like sourcream with chips though D:
I only like the sourcream and onion flavored ones.

I'm weird.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 11:36 AM, Fossa-Boy said:

Yep, you're right. My friend Simo from Finland sent me this once, complaining how Finland is basically the scrotum:

14954412361_b305995594_o.jpg

This is the greatest thing ever. I love that the euro has a dick on it. And if you squinted hard enough, the rest of europe looks like a woman (or man?) bent over, with italy being the legs and spain being the head, and Scan-dick-navia poking it in the ass.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:54 AM, Toshabi said:

Word. Its just with this community, every furry is treating her like Jesus Buddha Allah Christ and this lady is perfect and lol silly leaks aren't true x3 and Hillary is a GOD I LOVE HER. Its fugging obnoxious how people would be up a candidates ass this much given who the fuck it is.

I have yet to see that many people around here acting as if Hillary is the next savior. And I've had to deal with my share of annoying Bernie supporters.

The same could be said about Trump supporters. I haven't seen much rabid ones around here, but they do exist. Screeching about how anyone who dares to say anything bad about their Messiah is a traitor and deserves to die and completely ignoring the first amendment.

I don't even understand why people idolize a candidate. No candidate is ever worth idolizing. They all have their flaws, and most are shit. But, their cult worshipers are willing to dismiss their flaws or even claim their flaws are the opposition smearing them and they just can't be true.

Of course if I bring up not liking trump I'm assumed to be a Hillary supporter which is amusing. I get hit with so many false dichotomies on a daily basis if I had a dollar for each I should be richer than trump by now.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:26 PM, LadyRadarEars said:

I usually drown a sandwich in chipotle sauce and spicy mustard alongside hummus and horseradish sauce and red wine vinegar, and then to 'soak it up' I pour on jalapenos :3c

Sweet heyzeus woman, are you trying to kill me with spiciness?

Just give me a sandwich in mayo or dijon/honey/spicy mustard and I'll be fine.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:40 PM, LadyRadarEars said:

78e6bb35e2d40aeed2b98d7d9b5a00d5.jpg

No. Is mine D:<

Cute even when they're angry.

12 hours ago, Gator said:

nuh is delicious

DELICIOUS

American beer is mostly shit. I remember getting some cheap beer years ago, I think it was Labat, might have been Pbast, but it was so piss I couldn't even finish it.

German beer on the other hand...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Sweet heyzeus woman, are you trying to kill me with spiciness?

Just give me a sandwich in mayo or dijon/honey/spicy mustard and I'll be fine.

Sometimes I'll also drench it in texas pete, regular hot sauces, and grind a lot of black pepper on the top, and then dip it in chipotle ranch, but that was a long time ago when I had money to indulge in 5-alarm sandwiches and home-made fruit smoothies.

• Like 1

Curry is not delicious.

The pungent mix of spices and herbs assualts my senses in unpleasant ways that cause me to gag and cringe.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like curry isn't tasty per se but to me it's just not good.

I don't like spicy/hot things to begin with and, while I understand that not all curry is hot, I just plain don't like the spice taste.

10 minutes ago, Vaer said:

Curry is not delicious.

The pungent mix of spices and herbs assualts my senses in unpleasant ways that cause me to gag and cringe.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like curry isn't tasty per se but to me it's just not good.

I don't like spicy/hot things to begin with and, while I understand that not all curry is hot, I just plain don't like the spice taste.

Another post that definitely belongs in this thread <:3c

OT: I watched the Star Wars Holiday Special twice, sober, and liked it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gator said:

FINE, MY UNPOPULAR OPINION IS THAT CHEAP AMERICAN BEER ISN'T AS BAD AS EVERYBODY SAYS

I hate how people try to pretend to have this exquisite taste in alcohol, like bitch shut up. While they drink Keystone from the fucking corner store. lol
Everytime I bring up alcohol, someone gets their dick out about what they drink and overexaggerate how bad something is. 
"huh huh u mericans n ur piss water beer" like they bathe in champagne $400 a bottle. 

• Like 3

I like cheap beer that gets me buzzed. I don't give a shit about hard liquor or fancy beers. If I drink alcohol, I ain't doing it for taste.

Fuck vodka. That shit it disgusting.

Pot > Alcohol  Being stoned > Being dunk

Inb4 dude weed lmao 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hux said:

I like cheap beer that gets me buzzed. I don't give a shit about hard liquor or fancy beers. If I drink alcohol, I ain't doing it for taste.

Fuck vodka. That shit it disgusting.

Pot > Alcohol  Being stoned > Being dunk

Inb4 dude weed lmao 

I'm actually the opposite. I'm super big on beverages. I love a refreshing drink and always looking for something new. A light buzz is great but I always want something that tastes amazing. :9

On that note, yes. Vodka is horrible. That shit is straight rubbing alcohol. Tequila too.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Gator said:

FINE, MY UNPOPULAR OPINION IS THAT CHEAP AMERICAN BEER ISN'T AS BAD AS EVERYBODY SAYS

and pabst is muh brand so y'all can just go.  go sit down or something. 

but hey, what do i know... i think mowing the lawn is fun

But pabst is like, legit, the hipster beer. It was considered the hipster beer from before memes <:3c

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Champagne tastes awful. Do not see the appeal or why people would pay large sums of money to have it. Its too strong.

My nordic-french-german-cherokee ancestry questions how wine with bubbles is too strong, but I know that some people can have trouble with alcohol and have adverse reactions to it naturally ._.

• Like 1

Honestly, the taste difference between cheaper and fancier more expensive beers aren't that noticeable and sometimes not even worth it because cheap beer is literally cheap. 

And you need to be a cheapskate when you're living on a budget of a student or unemployed, especially if you need to get drunk for whatever reason. 

Oh, and bars can go fuck themselves unless you're feeling like a big spender. A single pint of beer costs 5€ around here. With no friends or an interest in watching sports with minimal volume and from miniscule screen, there is absolutely no business for me in bars

Lastly, the cheap beer here, Koff cannot be any worse or better than American beer brands. The quality of the beer is mostly dependent on price, not the origins of the brewery

32 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

The fuck are you drinking? lol

Bottle of dry Korbel goes down fairly easy.

27 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

My nordic-french-german-cherokee ancestry questions how wine with bubbles is too strong, but I know that some people can have trouble with alcohol and have adverse reactions to it naturally ._.

I don't know. I can't remember the exact brand name or anything.

To be fair, the only alcohol I ever found tolerable in taste was a glass of some apple flavored beer I also can't remember the name of. I can't enjoy anything that has any significant amount of alcohol in it.

7 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

To be fair, the only alcohol I ever found tolerable in taste was a glass of some apple flavored beer I also can't remember the name of. I can't enjoy anything that has any significant amount of alcohol in it.

You might like hard ciders, not too much bubbles, most don't have any hops in them (so they aren't going to be bitter), and they tend to be light on the alcohol, similar to beer ^~^

1 hour ago, Battlechili said:

That sounds like Redd's. I like that stuff. Try Moscato. Pretty sweet stuff. I like bitter drinks myself (in general) like a nice lager, but nice easy sweet drinks are a good treat.

4 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

But pabst is like, legit, the hipster beer. It was considered the hipster beer from before memes <:3c

idunno shit about hipsters tbqfh all i know is it's cheap, it tastes good, and my family (who are p much not hipsters) introduced me to it

but hey, if it makes me hip, i'll take it ;U

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Outside of the fuzzbutt fandom, dis is super unpopular.

Immensely. I know too many people that think you're a bitch if you don't get wasted drinking straight vodka or hard beers. It's such a weird stupid culture. I've never been drunk in my life as much as I drink. I don't plan to...

• Like 2

Hold on, I have a better reaction for this picture.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:36 AM, Fossa-Boy said:

14954412361_b305995594_o.jpg

thats-a-penis.gif

16 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

I don't like Earth. :c

Jupiter is a way better living experience.

Ah yes, that feeling of being crushed by gravity and high atmospheric pressure. At least you'll have a beautiful view of Jupiter's clouds as you die.

16 hours ago, Vaer said:

dd6fd347b49a6f271848537937bb5ba5.gif

"I'll be back!" /JapaneseAccent

15 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

I hate how people try to pretend to have this exquisite taste in alcohol, like bitch shut up. While they drink Keystone from the fucking corner store. lol
Everytime I bring up alcohol, someone gets their dick out about what they drink and overexaggerate how bad something is. 
"huh huh u mericans n ur piss water beer" like they bathe in champagne $400 a bottle. 

I just can't stand the cheap hops taste of most cheap beer. It's too bitter and bland. Which is why I said I liked some german beer which is made with wheat.

I prefer gryphons over dragons for a varitity of reasons. And consider hippogryphs to be pale imatations that are only popular because they where one of two peculiar things  thrown into the Harry Potter books to turn heads (the other thing being a ford anglia as loads in the UK had those in the 60s) 

• Like 1

Pregnancy and the obsession with "baby bumps" grosses me out.

I don't even find new born animals that cute until they are at least about a couple of weeks old.

Whenever I see someone who is pregnant, the first thought my mind jumps to is "Huh huh you had a PEEEENIS inside of you. PEEEEEENIS"

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Pregnancy and the obsession with "baby bumps" grosses me out.

I don't even find new born animals that cute until they are at least about a couple of weeks old.

Whenever I see someone who is pregnant, the first thought my mind jumps to is "Huh huh you had a PEEEENIS inside of you. PEEEEEENIS"

Pregnant women kinda gross me out. I heard that their bodies do all sorts of disgusting shit.

I heard they pee from their butts.

• Like 1