Jump to content
Socketosis

Playtonic gives JonTron the boot from Yooka-Laylee

Recommended Posts

UPDATE: Some shitshow has been going on Steam and the Playtonic forums.

http://kotaku.com/yooka-laylee-ditches-jontrons-voice-acting-over-his-per-1793570816 or if you hate Kotaku, http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-23-playtonic-removes-controversial-youtuber-jontron-from-yooka-laylee

Honestly I'm quite disappointed in them.

"Playtonic is a studio that celebrates diversity in all forms and strives to make games that everyone can enjoy."

...Unless you're a NAZI!

Jon's response on Twitter:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting tired of this meme of people calling Jontron a nazi.

I can see him being called racist, but not a nazi. I think its fair for Playtonic to decide to remove his voice from the game. It IS their game, and if they don't want to be involved with Jontron after all the stuff he's been saying, that's fair. Though banning people on the forums for wanting refunds for this is really poor form for a game developer. Was that something promised in the kickstarter? If it was, they kickstarted the game being promised certain things (including Jontron's voice), and now the game isn't having some of those certain things. its fair for people to feel as if they're being wronged. If it wasn't, then that's not so much the case however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I'm getting tired of this meme of people calling Jontron a nazi.

I can see him being called racist, but not a nazi. I think its fair for Playtonic to decide to remove his voice from the game. It IS their game, and if they don't want to be involved with Jontron after all the stuff he's been saying, that's fair.

I don't exactly think he's racist either, after watching his statement about the whole debacle. He has always seemed like a genuine guy to me, so I'm not as skeptical about it as I would be with other people who end up in these situations.

Playtonic has the right to remove him from their game, but that doesn't mean it doesn't reek of caving to SJW bullshit. It's also amusing to me they decided to do this shortly after this thread started on their forums. It seems like most people didn't even care that much about his small cameo of saying "GARBLE GARBLE" in YL. It's just the loud arseholes that can't handle differing views who are being catered to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm someone who really does not like to flagrantly toss out the isms anymore. Being a racist is one of the worst things you can possibly be and it is something learned and ingrained in people over the course of their lives that is nearly impossible to root out of them. It's not something that flips like a switch on or off. Labeling someone a racist because of specific political stances that aren't quite...black and white (sorry) is an extremely destructive and preemptive, juvenile means to bully someone into backing down from a stance they might feel strongly about. It destroys any chance at discussion and convincing someone to consider a healthier point of view. 

As for JonTron. He has proven repeatedly that he is really reeeaaally shitty at defending himself and he can't really articulate his stances well at all. So they always come out worse than he probably meant. Maybe JonTron is racist, I don't know. I doubt it, but I want definitive proof of that before I consider him something as malicious and evil as a racist. Ignorant I believe is the apt term for him. 

As for Playtonic, I don't blame them for dropping him. This is a new IP that they have dumped hundreds upon thousands into with a successful Kickstarter and going into a vicious new market where high end mascot platformers other than my favorite blue bastard are nearly extinct. Even if they agreed with JonTron, as a business, they need to make absolutely certain Yooka Laylee can be as successful as possible. Having a controversial figure onboard is a good chance to damn the game (I said "good chance" not guarantee). It was sort of damned if they do damned if they don't, but pick the lesser potentially damaging of the two options. 

That's just how I feel on the topic anyway...

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Socketosis said:

I don't exactly think he's racist either, after watching his statement about the whole debacle. He has always seemed like a genuine guy to me, so I'm not as skeptical about it as I would be with other people who end up in these situations.

Playtonic has the right to remove him from their game, but that doesn't mean it doesn't reek of caving to SJW bullshit. It's also amusing to me they decided to do this shortly after this thread started on their forums. It seems like most people didn't even care that much about his small cameo of saying "GARBLE GARBLE" in YL. It's just the loud arseholes that can't handle differing views who are being catered to.

Well I don't necessarily consider him racist, just that I can see someone calling him that. Nazi is a term very loosely tossed around these days, so its such an extreme term yet people are unironically referring to Jontron in that manner. Its ridiculous and way beyond anything appropriate to refer to him as.

And yeah, all it takes is one complaint to get changes to happen sometimes. Really sucks when devs cave like that, but it happens. I think that happened with one character's pose in Overwatch, for example.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Battlechili said:

And yeah, all it takes is one complaint to get changes to happen sometimes. Really sucks when devs cave like that, but it happens. I think that happened with one character's pose in Overwatch, for example.

Tracer's huge butt? Yeah, that was hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly after the whole shit with Pewdiepie and the way people on the internet practically crucified him over what turned out to be, at worst, a tasteless joke, I'm really really hesitant to jump on any hatewagons. Particullarly ones that use the words "racist" or "nazi". 

Nazi in particular is being used more and more as a knee-jerk buzzword meant to shut down any kind of real examination of a person or situation. People use that word constantly, almost indiscriminately so as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't mean shit anymore. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://steamspy.com/app/360830

The number of owners of this game on Steam has gone down from 8000 to 5000. I think 3000 people refunded the game after the news of Jontron's voice being removed from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Battlechili said:

https://steamspy.com/app/360830

The number of owners of this game on Steam has gone down from 8000 to 5000. I think 3000 people refunded the game after the news of Jontron's voice being removed from the game.

People are kinda dumb.

They say"We dont support playtonic because that happened" but isnt that a bit overreacting of the people.

I mean yeah they removed him from their game and people find playtonics reaction shitty but seriously people canceling their order are the same level as thick and dumb as a rock.

Also removing him doesnt have that much of an impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Red Lion said:

Nazi in particular is being used more and more as a knee-jerk buzzword meant to shut down any kind of real examination of a person or situation. People use that word constantly, almost indiscriminately so as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't mean shit anymore. 

That's just what a Nazi would say! Get 'em, boys!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I think Playtronic handled this poorly. It's one thing to remove him, which is in their right, and it's also the consumer's right to want a refund. I don't think it's overreacting to decide where your money goes to in the case of funding something in good faith. If you feel that faith has been broken, you get a refund. If you want to deny them the refund because that good faith was not broken, okay, fine. Banning people over it and mocking them on social media accounts is not okay.

I get where JonTron is coming from on some of his viewpoints. I get being cautious about mass immigration. It's been actually documented time and time again from other countries it can be problematic. That doesn't mean "no immigration at all". I also get what he means about the way racism is being handled. I know there's Whites that overstate the problems they feel, but he's right when there are people out there saying they're happy to see Whites become the minority. Isn't the point to show that being diverse means accepting all colors? An honest conversation isn't an easy one. Yes it's easy to shut people down by calling them racist, or nazi....and that's just it...it's easy. It's cheap, and doesn't really create the dialog necessary to move forward.

But it is correct, he's not well versed in the ideas where he formed some opinions, but seeing that video he posted, I do understand where he's coming from and I don't see him exactly going to forums asking people to be removed deleted or be written to /dev/null for having different standpoints than his. It seems regardless of his viewpoint he treats people...like people. If it now prompts him to become more well versed in certain matters, I actually think that's great, it may make him refine or change his views. Either way it's opened a door for him to see things, and ...isn't that the point?

He made a very neutral statement about his removal, and Playtronic's reaction was very out of line. They caught up in the internet hate machine and did very petty things.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting this character of the day after his removal... Either Playtonic is fucking savage or they have a very unaware twitter staff.

 

 

 

 

But yeah, here are my thoughts: Being popular puts a pretty big responsibility on you. You are elevated above the masses on ye Olde Intranet. With that comes the need to really think before you act. With most comedians, honestly, its something they're not really pushed into considering for the most part if they're super focused in doing what they do. In Jontron's case, review some bad videogames and joke about them. I want to say politics haven't been this volitile in a while (They have been progressively getting worse and worse over the decade). A lot of the time now, my timeline is FLOODED with furries saying some really stupid shit. A lot of it left leaning stuff, especially given that the creative arts, media and entertainment as a whole is exceptionally to the left on the political spectrum. Given this, when Trump took office, the voice of those on the left cranked up to 11. Instead of the usual political analysts and those who practically spend all day on capital hill commenting, EVERYONE is now in on the fray. Because of this, we're getting some pretty fucked up stuff being thrown into the mix, like white genocide, kill all republicans, kill Trump, if you voted for Trump u a racist, ect. And of course, this is going to trigger a response from the right and cause more people to get involved and say stupid shit, like minorities are a problem, alt right bullshit, ect. This back and forth is making the environment more and more toxic that eventually, those that legit would never get involved with politics have to come out and say something because its just flooding the air. 

 

Enter Jontron. Evident enough, he came off (and probably because its true) as someone who slept in debate class and as someone who was speaking off of raw, unthought out emotion that made him come off as a piece of shit. I can understand some of his points, but they weren't made very well. Take that, throw it to a liberal media source and boom, you're fucking toast. The liberal political scene is hella lynch mob as of late, going from building to building to find something else to be angry at.

And honestly, in the end, Jontron got a good wake-up call about how he takes to politics on the media front, which is good on him tbh because his follow up videos, tweets and content have been back to the good old, entertaining Jontron. And its like he's completely ignoring the angry mob stomping outside because, honestly, its pointless to comment on it anymore. Its a dead topic. Jontron isn't going to post politics anymore and thats a fucking amazing thing...... right?

People have views. They won't always match up with yours, but how you go about trying to understand how that person got there should be the end goal, yah? 

 

 

PFFFTTT WHO AM I KIDDING? LETS GET OUR TORCHES AND BURN JONTRONS HOUSE DOWN xDxDxDxDxD

 

But yeah, Playtonics had a choice and they were fucked either way, but I will say this: Who the fuck even knew Jontron was in the game!?!? I know I didn't and I bet other casual backers of Yooka-Layler didn't know either. They're funded on kick starter, so worrying about going into the negatives over this won't be a thing, but meh! What can you do if you're Playtonic? The whole banning people for asking about refunds thing is fucking absurd.

 

In the end, I hope people can focus on playing Yooka-Laylee based on its finished gameplay product rather than these petty political matters. With how volitale people are being, you legit get the feel that a civil war is gonna happen.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Posting this character of the day after his removal... Either Playtonic is fucking savage or they have a very unaware twitter staff.

 

 

 

 

But yeah, here are my thoughts: Being popular puts a pretty big responsibility on you. You are elevated above the masses on ye Olde Intranet. With that comes the need to really think before you act. With most comedians, honestly, its something they're not really pushed into considering for the most part if they're super focused in doing what they do. In Jontron's case, review some bad videogames and joke about them. I want to say politics haven't been this volitile in a while (They have been progressively getting worse and worse over the decade). A lot of the time now, my timeline is FLOODED with furries saying some really stupid shit. A lot of it left leaning stuff, especially given that the creative arts, media and entertainment as a whole is exceptionally to the left on the political spectrum. Given this, when Trump took office, the voice of those on the left cranked up to 11. Instead of the usual political analysts and those who practically spend all day on capital hill commenting, EVERYONE is now in on the fray. Because of this, we're getting some pretty fucked up stuff being thrown into the mix, like white genocide, kill all republicans, kill Trump, if you voted for Trump u a racist, ect. And of course, this is going to trigger a response from the right and cause more people to get involved and say stupid shit, like minorities are a problem, alt right bullshit, ect. This back and forth is making the environment more and more toxic that eventually, those that legit would never get involved with politics have to come out and say something because its just flooding the air. 

 

Enter Jontron. Evident enough, he came off (and probably because its true) as someone who slept in debate class and as someone who was speaking off of raw, unthought out emotion that made him come off as a piece of shit. I can understand some of his points, but they weren't made very well. Take that, throw it to a liberal media source and boom, you're fucking toast. The liberal political scene is hella lynch mob as of late, going from building to building to find something else to be angry at.

And honestly, in the end, Jontron got a good wake-up call about how he takes to politics on the media front, which is good on him tbh because his follow up videos, tweets and content have been back to the good old, entertaining Jontron. And its like he's completely ignoring the angry mob stomping outside because, honestly, its pointless to comment on it anymore. Its a dead topic. Jontron isn't going to post politics anymore and thats a fucking amazing thing...... right?

People have views. They won't always match up with yours, but how you go about trying to understand how that person got there should be the end goal, yah? 

 

 

PFFFTTT WHO AM I KIDDING? LETS GET OUR TORCHES AND BURN JONTRONS HOUSE DOWN xDxDxDxDxD

 

But yeah, Playtonics had a choice and they were fucked either way, but I will say this: Who the fuck even knew Jontron was in the game!?!? I know I didn't and I bet other casual backers of Yooka-Layler didn't know either. They're funded on kick starter, so worrying about going into the negatives over this won't be a thing, but meh! What can you do if you're Playtonic? The whole banning people for asking about refunds thing is fucking absurd.

 

In the end, I hope people can focus on playing Yooka-Laylee based on its finished gameplay product rather than these petty political matters. With how volitale people are being, you legit get the feel that a civil war is gonna happen.

They shouldnt have add hin in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why you had to quote all that, just for one sentence, but okay.

Whether or not they had him in there in the first place is irrelevant, they decided to include him in there, and it was their decision to remove him. That is not a problem. Kickstarter is crowfunding, Whether or not you think it's dumb for people to ask for a refund on Kickstarter projects (gee Mighty No 9, I regret funding thee) I guess it's fine to have an opinion, albeit a bit shitty attitude towards people's money is that they do have a right to ask for one. The fact of the matter is, asking for a refund didn't warrant a response of banning a person. A reminder and statement on refund policy would have been sufficient.

It was like the company assumed that anyone asking for a refund after his removal was a racist. The message they sent was "you want a refund, you racist? let me take your money but you need to leave"

If you are trying as a company to show zero tolerance with racism, then don't take that "dirty racist money".

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Who the fuck even knew Jontron was in the game!?!? I know I didn't and I bet other casual backers of Yooka-Layler didn't know either. They're funded on kick starter, so worrying about going into the negatives over this won't be a thing, but meh!

Remember So-Sorry? I imagine this would have honestly have been a larger scale cluster fuck exactly like that if Playtonic left him in and then people found out later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Posting this character of the day after his removal... Either Playtonic is fucking savage or they have a very unaware twitter staff.

 

I refuse to believe that wasn't intentional. There's just no way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

I refuse to believe that wasn't intentional. There's just no way.

Man, with this and banning people for asking for refunds, the people at Playtonics start to seem more and more like tits, which sucks cause this game was something that was super pure to me.

 

1 hour ago, Tsuujou said:

Remember So-Sorry? I imagine this would have honestly have been a larger scale cluster fuck exactly like that if Playtonic left him in and then people found out later.

Tbf, that was also half of Toby's fault. If at least So-Sorry's story is true, Toby played a huge role in why that fight was such a huge sack of ape shit. But then again, a lot of people asking for his head wouldn't even have bothered to look into that.

holy shit the gaming community is cancer.

 

6 hours ago, Nova said:

They shouldnt have add hin in the first place.

 

250px-360Wynaut.png

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel like being more popular burdens you with a greater responsibility towards the public.
But your popularity also means you have a greater exposure to different reactions from different people. If you're okay with that (And I've had people shout down my internet door with "YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON THE INTERNET" before, to which I've said that I don't really give a shit.), then cool beans.
But if you do care about that reaction, then it does require more situational awareness and a more careful approach than Jon's displayed at all during this whole thing.

I don't really give a shit about Jon's expressed opinions. I wasn't fond of him on Gamegrumps, and his recent behavior changed nothing about that.
I also have literally no interest in Yooka-Laylee and didn't since it first became a thing that people talked about.

But this just serves as another example of what not to do, if you want to maintain formal connections and with a formal presence in the public space.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playtonic was put in a shitty position: either you leave Jontron in and make SJWs pissy, or you take him out and make his fans pissy. I can't really blame Playtonic for not wanting to include a guy who thoughtlessly spews out opinions he heard on /pol/ in their fun, cheery game about a talking bat and lizard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

Remember So-Sorry? I imagine this would have honestly have been a larger scale cluster fuck exactly like that if Playtonic left him in and then people found out later.

While I am a bit perturbed by the kink, looking at it...the game and so forth...the character was so obscured it was almost a non issue. Except that the owner of the character paid, and got what was basically offered from the Kickstarter campaign. I think it would have been worse if it was something more scandalous like some child molesting avatar.

This actually reminded me more of Jason's Bigg's removal but in the case at least Nickelodeon handled it right. Jason Biggs was the voice of Leonardo in the 2012 Nick 3D animated kids TV show of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Bigg's made some off base comments towards someone on Twitter, and his political views were a bit skewed so he was removed and eventually replaced (Seth Green I think was the 3rd VA for Leonardo). Nick's handling was quiet and they didn't use it to mock fans and so forth. They could have very well done so to outraged fans, because they have bigger financial backing, but didn't.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

Playtonic was put in a shitty position: either you leave Jontron in and make SJWs pissy, or you take him out and make his fans pissy. I can't really blame Playtonic for not wanting to include a guy who thoughtlessly spews out opinions he heard on /pol/ in their fun, cheery game about a talking bat and lizard.

I don't think anyone in this thread is truly contesting them removing someone for controversy. I think the aftermath of mocking those who simply asked for a refund and banning them for just ASKING is what is the issue. As I just gave an example with Jason Biggs, Nick was pretty low key about the whole thing.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, QT Melon said:

I don't think anyone in this thread is truly contesting them removing someone for controversy.

Thanks, I was having a real hard time responding to the OP before you came along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Newt said:

Thanks, I was having a real hard time responding to the OP before you came along.

Wow.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yooka tags.png

Those tags are beautiful

17 hours ago, Nova said:

People are kinda dumb.

They say"We dont support playtonic because that happened" but isnt that a bit overreacting of the people.

I mean yeah they removed him from their game and people find playtonics reaction shitty but seriously people canceling their order are the same level as thick and dumb as a rock.

Also removing him doesnt have that much of an impact.

Yeah, but it was something promised when they Kickstarted the game.

They aren't getting what they paid for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Battlechili said:

https://steamspy.com/app/360830

The number of owners of this game on Steam has gone down from 8000 to 5000. I think 3000 people refunded the game after the news of Jontron's voice being removed from the game.

Its actually gone down from around 6,000 to around 5,000 and then back up to 6,000 since it was announced he would be removed. It dropped from around 8,000 to around 5,000 in the days after he made those comments on the stream. About 6,000 owners is what the game tends to have, so the drops probably aren't entirely - or even mostly - related to those events anyway.

5 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Yeah, but it was something promised when they Kickstarted the game.

They aren't getting what they paid for.

They didn't actually promise JonTron in a reward, so they aren't obligated by Kickstarter to fulfill it. As far as Kickstarter is concerned, backers only enter into a contract to get the rewards; backers don't pay for anything at all, and they certainly don't pay for anything external to the site.

One would have to successfully argue that JonTron is a fundamental element of one of the Yooka Laylee backing rewards to Kickstarter, which I seriously doubt is possible unless JonTron contributed as much as the 3,000 something dollar reward and was rewarded a voice appearance. He didn't, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MalletFace said:

Its actually gone down from around 6,000 to around 5,000 and then back up to 6,000 since it was announced he would be removed. It dropped from around 8,000 to around 5,000 in the days after he made those comments on the stream. About 6,000 owners is what the game tends to have, so the drops probably aren't entirely - or even mostly - related to those events anyway.

They didn't actually promise JonTron in a reward, so they aren't obligated by Kickstarter to fulfill it. As far as Kickstarter is concerned, backers only enter into a contract to get the rewards; backers don't pay for anything at all, and they certainly don't pay for anything external to the site.

One would have to successfully argue that JonTron is a fundamental element of one of the Yooka Laylee backing rewards to Kickstarter, which I seriously doubt is possible unless JonTron contributed as much as the 3,000 something dollar reward and was rewarded a voice appearance. He didn't, though.

Fair points on both I suppose. I've been told Steamspy isn't super accurate for unreleased games too, so it may be that those numbers aren't too related.

Forgive my misunderstanding as to Jontron's role in the Kickstarter. I thought he was promised, but in truth, he's not mentioned on the Kickstarter at all as far as I can see. However, if it means anything, while not obligated, he was said to be a part of the game before the Kickstarter ever launched, and there is evidence to show that people were excited about Jontron's involvement in the game before the Kickstarter launch, and thus Kickstarted it with that as a reason for them wanting to support the game.

Still, I suppose you're right in that they aren't obligated to have Jontron involved since it wasn't promised in the Kickstarter. But I don't think its unreasonable for people to be upset and want refunds, as it was something that was said to be a part of the game before the Kickstarter even started.

Evidence of date:

 

playtonic.png

Evidence that people were interested in Jontron's involvement:

 

excited for jontron playtonic.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the more reasonable thing to take from this wasn't whether or not they had a right to remove JonTron. It also isn't about whether or not people deserved a refund. It is a pledge.

 

The takeaway was whether or not the response after making a request for a refund was deserved or appropriate. The fact people were banned and mocked does not come off appropriate at all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

 

  Hide contents

 

Evidence that people were interested in Jontron's involvement:

  Hide contents

excited for jontron playtonic.png

Two of those comments are word-for-word the exact same thing.

Also promoting a product does not ensure you a place in it, unless there was a contractual agreement involved.

Personally, I think that people wanting to refund an entire game just because some Youtube e-leb didn't get to voiceact a minor background character are whiny little shitbabies,
and need to learn how to handle their purchase impulses better,
but that's my opinion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Wow.

First one to complain about drama and personal spats on this place though.

tumblr_inline_oirm2tpUqs1rfnlv2_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vae said:

Two of those comments are word-for-word the exact same thing.

Also promoting a product does not ensure you a place in it, unless there was a contractual agreement involved.

Personally, I think that people wanting to refund an entire game just because some Youtube e-leb didn't get to voiceact a minor background character are whiny little shitbabies,
and need to learn how to handle their purchase impulses better,
but that's my opinion.

If Playtonic gave a better response than insta-ban, I'd be pretty much all on Playtonics side. Either or, fuckbois who are lefit dropping/picking up this game JUST because of Jontron's removal are a special brand of dipshit.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

First one to complain about drama and personal spats on this place though.

tumblr_inline_oirm2tpUqs1rfnlv2_500.gif

Can't complain about drama if there's no drama to complain about.

 

reece.JPG0

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda wish Jontron would just go "Hey, whether you agree with what I said or not, I apologize to people I might have offended. That wasn't my intention and I don't want to continue it."

That'd do wonders for the guy. Y'know, shutting the fuck up. :U

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

I kinda wish Jontron would just go "Hey, whether you agree with what I said or not, I apologize to people I might have offended. That wasn't my intention and I don't want to continue it."

That'd do wonders for the guy. Y'know, shutting the fuck up. :U

he did say he was going back to comedy 

so he did that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

he did say he was going back to comedy 

so he did that

Um. Not good enough. I want to see him get nailed onto a cross, lit on fire and have his soul sealed onto the 8th Dimension, where it shall be tickle tortured for all of eternity to rectify the sin of having an opinion I don't agree with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toshabi said:

Um. Not good enough. I want to see him get nailed onto a cross, lit on fire and have his soul sealed onto the 8th Dimension, where it shall be tickle tortured for all of eternity to rectify the sin of having an opinion I don't agree with.

That's kinda hot though

do you think he's into that stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Um. Not good enough. I want to see him get nailed onto a cross, lit on fire and have his soul sealed onto the 8th Dimension, where it shall be tickle tortured for all of eternity to rectify the sin of having an opinion I don't agree with.

LMAO, IKR, if had continued a tirade and making it his life's objective to get everyone to hear his political views, I'd get the real animosity. He even said he wasn't in his right frame of mind, was woefully not educated on the topics and felt his points were deconstructed way out of context. Obviously acting like a blubbering idiot, crying all the apologies in the world is what people want.

He got removed from the game, you don't have to visit his youtube. He's not blogging how he hates immigrants and how "White people are fantastic so all the colored can stfu" he's not telling you to support Trump.(yeah what a jerk)

It's not like he took someone's money for an investment, and when someone asks a question, they get all the "fuck you's" and banhammer....wait...who did that now?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...
I swear, I'm seeing a pattern with the people who do what Playtonic and associates are. lol
Always the snobby tryhard hipster look. 

30242da78f184760de9b8c2219f4dd1e.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tsuujou said:

...
I swear, I'm seeing a pattern with the people who do what Playtonic and associates are. lol
Always the snobby tryhard hipster look. 

30242da78f184760de9b8c2219f4dd1e.png

Tumblr hair is the new fedora

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QT Melon said:

Fail. Goatee is not dyed.

That's because he is Super Tumblr 3. When he his Super Tumblr 4, he will lose his gender and all his hair will come in rainbow. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, this whole issue was completely stupid. Everyone directly involved is an idiot. JonTron, Playtonic, the Steam community "managers", OmniDestiny, just everyone is showing their asses.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also everyone ITT is wrong about this being a "difficult decision". SJW cucks don't ever stop complaining after you capitulate to their demands they just complain louder that you didn't roll over enough. The correct thing to do in every situation is ignore them like the petulant manchildren they are.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Also everyone ITT is wrong about this being a "difficult decision". SJW cucks don't ever stop complaining after you capitulate to their demands they just complain louder that you didn't roll over enough. The correct thing to do in every situation is ignore them like the petulant manchildren they are.

Honestly that's like that with internet in general, whenever they are outraged about something, SJW or not. I mean SJWs had nothing to do with DDoS, Sterling's site over a damn game review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Tumblr hair is the new fedora

This makes me sad because just like the fedora, I unironically thing dyed hair can look really cool (when done right). Fedoras could look classy, and dyed hair can blend really well with certain hair colors.

Why does the internet have to ruin fashion so much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, QT Melon said:

Honestly that's like that with internet in general, whenever they are outraged about something, SJW or not. I mean SJWs had nothing to do with DDoS, Sterling's site over a damn game review.

Jesus Christ, insecure Nintendo fans are something the fuck else. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, QT Melon said:

Honestly that's like that with internet in general, whenever they are outraged about something, SJW or not. I mean SJWs had nothing to do with DDoS, Sterling's site over a damn game review.

The SJW mindset isn't exclusive to politics and social issues; it's a pathological pattern of thought that entitles the infected to having their preferences and values affirmed at all times and at the expense of the values and preferences of others.

SJW's are a manifestation of the infantilization of humans enabled by our environment of safety and abundance.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

The SJW mindset isn't exclusive to politics and social issues; it's a pathological pattern of thought that entitles the infected to having their preferences and values affirmed at all times and at the expense of the values and preferences of others.

SJW's are a manifestation of the infantilization of humans enabled by our environment of safety and abundance.

 

Aka, kids that weren't hit enough by their parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...