Text Towers: The Trump Megathread

Vae

• 2 months later...

You guys remember that time Trump called for the deposition of the leader of a nuclear superpower, an act which precedes a nuclear retaliation per that foreign power's military doctrine, amidst a foreign war we have no reason to involve ourselves in much less enacting economy-destroying sanctions during a time of unprecedented wealth inequality and financial hardship in the aftermath of a life-altering pandemic and it's consequent dramatic federal overreach?

Me neither.

@kazooie missing you lots you inimitable retard, whenever you're ready to apologize for your embarrassing behavior all those years ago I'll consider letting you lick the salt off my balls as my way of burying the hatchet. lmfao.

Stay poor you suckers! #winning

I can't even be bothered to figure out when the Amerikan government went fully on autopilot, but it sure was on autopilot for most of Obama, the entirety of Trump, and barring some corrections, very much afterwards.

Trump's attitude towards killing was a bit different from other presidents besides the usual 46 bombs-a-day autopilot military global dominance. He wanted it to be personal, he never did the woe-is-us reluctant dance before taking people out. He approached it like a mob hit. He was very proud of Ginsu-bombing Soleimani, so proud that he searched for that blurry American flag JPEG all by himself before posting it. He made sure none of those last-minute death row pardons happened. You really don't get too many overdramatic, hilarious supervillains in the real world, you just get banal evil.

Everything he says is just completely funny, for example he just got a hole-in-one and made a fucking press release about it:

image.png

Everything about this man's prose is fucking incredible. Everything is quotable. Nobody will ever forget the Lolcow President, no matter how hard they try. In speeches he has mastered comedic timing in a way no other politician has bothered, sounding at times like a stand up comedian, or other times like a cross between a carnival barker and a cenobite. He mesmerized his supporters to the point where they will Care Very Much about the crimes of the Clintons, and Bill's epic bromance with Jeffrey Epstein, but completely blank on Trump's obvious connection and collaboration with the same. The White Hat Pedophile. (Patriots in control!!!!)

Of course, he didn't actually *do* much of anything, other than Post and cover his and his friend's asses. His big beautiful wall was in fact Obama's wall, all he did was try to finish/enhance it. Obama deported more immigrants than he did, just with a mournful phony Democrat performance, courting the same racists he did but in secret. Trump pandered to them openly, stealing them away through his becoming the Biggest Birther. (Remember that?)

I remember CNN and all the legacy media slobbering all over him leading up to the election, too. He was supposed to be a joke. From like six months before the nomination until the minute he was banned, every time he fucking Tweeted everyone knew what he fucking said. He made Twitter what it is, everyone went over to get a chance at a crack at the Poster President and his fans. The idiot they loved to hate. The figurehead for America's rottenness that they could just pin all their bad feelings to.

57 minutes ago, WALFTEAM said:

I can't even be bothered to figure out when the Amerikan government went fully on autopilot, but it sure was on autopilot for most of Obama, the entirety of Trump, and barring some corrections, very much afterwards.

Trump's attitude towards killing was a bit different from other presidents besides the usual 46 bombs-a-day autopilot military global dominance. He wanted it to be personal, he never did the woe-is-us reluctant dance before taking people out. He approached it like a mob hit. He was very proud of Ginsu-bombing Soleimani, so proud that he searched for that blurry American flag JPEG all by himself before posting it. He made sure none of those last-minute death row pardons happened. You really don't get too many overdramatic, hilarious supervillains in the real world, you just get banal evil.

Everything he says is just completely funny, for example he just got a hole-in-one and made a fucking press release about it:

image.png

Everything about this man's prose is fucking incredible. Everything is quotable. Nobody will ever forget the Lolcow President, no matter how hard they try. In speeches he has mastered comedic timing in a way no other politician has bothered, sounding at times like a stand up comedian, or other times like a cross between a carnival barker and a cenobite. He mesmerized his supporters to the point where they will Care Very Much about the crimes of the Clintons, and Bill's epic bromance with Jeffrey Epstein, but completely blank on Trump's obvious connection and collaboration with the same. The White Hat Pedophile. (Patriots in control!!!!)

Of course, he didn't actually *do* much of anything, other than Post and cover his and his friend's asses. His big beautiful wall was in fact Obama's wall, all he did was try to finish/enhance it. Obama deported more immigrants than he did, just with a mournful phony Democrat performance, courting the same racists he did but in secret. Trump pandered to them openly, stealing them away through his becoming the Biggest Birther. (Remember that?)

I remember CNN and all the legacy media slobbering all over him leading up to the election, too. He was supposed to be a joke. From like six months before the nomination until the minute he was banned, every time he fucking Tweeted everyone knew what he fucking said. He made Twitter what it is, everyone went over to get a chance at a crack at the Poster President and his fans. The idiot they loved to hate. The figurehead for America's rottenness that they could just pin all their bad feelings to.

>he thinks the American Empire was on "autopilot" during the Obama presidency

image.thumb.png.726fe9a25390316b8388d95466af6cea.png

47 minutes ago, WALFTEAM said:

He was elected to fix and reverse all the jaw-dropping shit that dubya did and did none of it.

I dunno, it just feels like there aren't human beings really at the helm of the ship anymore.

Fixing dubya's "mistakes" was never part of the plan. You are operating on a model of the world that is a total fabrication - you are deluded.

Don't feel bad about it. Obama was the first president I voted for; I was naive once too. Stop reading Twitter and study your history.