Curse you Wisdom Teeth

Nova

My gosh 

I need to take pain weaking pills now because my wisdom teeth seems to grow now.

Even my freaking ear hurts because it grows and triggers my nerves.

Did you know how hard it is with this pain to sleep. I was waking up every 3 hours in the night  because of the pain.

Damn God, couldn't you make it less painfull of a teeth emerging.

I'm gonna be really weird and say I miss the time when my wisdom teeth were growing in. It was such a nice pain when I would chew gum right on top of them. Nice and sharp and crisp. I doubt there will be a time in my life when I'll ever experience that again.

I'll shut up now.

I hope the experience becomes less painful for you soon Nova =(

• Like 1

On April 30, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Alexxx-Returns said:

I'm gonna be really weird and say I miss the time when my wisdom teeth were growing in. It was such a nice pain when I would chew gum right on top of them. Nice and sharp and crisp. I doubt there will be a time in my life when I'll ever experience that again.

I'm jealous, I wiggle my teeth around sometimes because it just feels soo good but I've never had wisdom teeth (pain)

@Nova

My advice is to stimulate nerves located around those hurting like hell, like rubbing your tongue on the top of your mouth.

Stimulating nerves has always helped me, just keep in mind to touch a more sensitive area like your face.

17 hours ago, Zeke said:

A little bit of clove oil on a cotton ball should help with some of the pain. 

Be careful with spilling it though, because clove oil fkn stinks!

• Like 1

I don't like needles. I really, really fucking hate needles.

I told them to fuck off with the needles when they pulled them out for the whole wisdom tooth spiel...

HOLY FUCK TAKE THE NEEDLE.

It is really hard to play it cool when they're gouging your fucking face out after the fucking thing breaks so they can literally dig the piece of shit out of your skull. Just give them the thumbs up and keep dying inside. YEP THAT YANKING SHIT YOU'RE DOING IS STILL HOOKED UP TO A NERVE YOU FUCK, which works out to you trying to think of how much better everything is going to be when they're done trying to split your fucking head into two pieces.

I remember saying something like "that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be," to the receptionist, and driving home HATING life.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wrecker said:

I don't like needles. I really, really fucking hate needles.

I told them to fuck off with the needles when they pulled them out for the whole wisdom tooth spiel...

HOLY FUCK TAKE THE NEEDLE.

It is really hard to play it cool when they're gouging your fucking face out after the fucking thing breaks so they can literally dig the piece of shit out of your skull. Just give them the thumbs up and keep dying inside. YEP THAT YANKING SHIT YOU'RE DOING IS STILL HOOKED UP TO A NERVE YOU FUCK, which works out to you trying to think of how much better everything is going to be when they're done trying to split your fucking head into two pieces.

I remember saying something like "that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be," to the receptionist, and driving home HATING life.

That is hard core sir.   In my experience just the memory of letting people chisel pieces from the inside of my skull still gives me anxiety. So take the needle and whatever else they offer.  

also as a side note if you have to get them removed, depending on what they give you, there's a chance you'll wake up during surgery. it doesn't hurt, but it's pretty weird being able to feel them break your teeth and then dig them out

I still have the teeth too