North Korean Defectors Discuss Americans

Tsuujou

I've watched Asian Boss's North Korean videos to get some real insight from actual citizens that escaped their homeland. I think it's some of the most eye opening content people, especially Americans, can watch. I'm stunned by so many things these brave people share. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

I've watched Asian Boss's North Korean videos to get some real insight from actual citizens that escaped their homeland. I think it's some of the most eye opening content people, especially Americans, can watch. I'm stunned by so many things these brave people share. 

North Korea is pretty fucked up, but... it's pretty interesting to hear what the everyday person thinks of things.

Some fascinating insight from defectors. If there is to be any real change in North Korea it will have to be done through their Chinese patrons. One wonders how long the Chinese will trade and supply aid to the regime if they turn out to be more trouble than they're worth.

It's a shame that the peninsula didn't remain united, we might've had more bands like these: