[null]

Khajiit or Ghouls?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Khajiit or Ghouls?

• Oblivion
    • New Vegas
    • I couldn't give the slightest semblance of a fuck
    • Go outside

I'm experiencing a first world problem and because i'm too lazy to flip a coin i thought i'd let a random furry help me solve it. Should i buy TES 4: Oblivion or Fallout New Vegas? Can only afford one and i'm in need of some good old fashioned RPG escapism. Now i've played Fallout: NV to death although i haven't completed all the dlc and i could get completely lost in Oblivion, lots more to explore and lots more still to see. Bbbbbbut i've always wanted to get into creating mods for Fallout: NV and now i have a pc that should be able to actually launch the GECK i know i'll have a lot of fun creating radio stations and random shit so it's a chance to learn something too. Seeing as i can't decide between an amazing game i could utilize as a learning project and an amazing game i could get lost in for decades (and still mod but not to the extent i want to with NV) i thought i'd leave the decision up to you fine people. So, what do Phoenixed?

8 hours ago, [null] said:

Should i buy TES 4: Oblivion or Fallout New Vegas?

Witcher 3

i'm in need of some good old fashioned RPG escapism.

Witcher 3

So, what do Phoenixed?

Witcher 3 obviously

(PS NV, the elders scrolls has become a boring shit after Morrowind)

Fallout it is, thankye for doing my thinking for me. xD

On 5/6/2017 at 5:50 PM, Vitaly said:

Witcher 3

Witcher 3

Witcher 3 obviously

Now i played the Witcher 2 but never really got into the gameplay. Combat was too simple for me and i didn't like the magic system.

On 5/6/2017 at 7:42 PM, Feelwell said:

Personally I think NV is a better game, and a better roleplay.

The story DLC for NV is fantastic too.

However sounds like you'd have more bang for your buck in Oblivion, though imo it's not that immersive.

Aye, that it is, and i still need to run through the DLC that's considered the best. Oblivion though i do love, can still jump into it and have as much fun as when i first played it, something i can't quite say about New Vegas. Then again that's what mods are for. :3

On 5/6/2017 at 11:27 PM, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

fallout 3 :P

Until next time, this is Three Dog (howls), and you're listening to Galaxy News Radio. Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts. And now, some music.

God i could replay Fallout 3 for the soundtrack alone, but honestly i think New Vegas is the better game. Has more depth, interesting factions, a branching story that's better for RP purposes and it's truer to the original Fallouts too. Shame those rumours about Obsidian making another Fallout after Bethesda's latest...effort weren't true.

• Like 1