Rave: A simply good day

Augmented Husky

Today's pretty simple......texted a great friend....got a set of jaybird headphones I've been meaning to get......ran a 5k that set the think tank on a swell dopamine high....fantastic coffee milkshake

If meditation has taught me anything is to stay rooted in the present...for the very reason its been called so.....a gift. Not to assert that the present is always good buuuut....to look for the good and soak it all in when you've found it

again its the simple plain common sense....funny how profound it can be sometimes ^_^

• Like 12

Eyyyy

It's shockingly rare to see users on here raving about being happy, so this is pretty rad. I do love the high that running gives me. Shame it's so hot, but hey- it doesn't stop me from going out and doing it anyway

Living for the experience is a good way to go. Do what you can while you can do it, go to things, do things, have fun, because there's no sense in not trying to enjoy the ride while you're on it

• Like 5

Couldn't agree more. It's nice to see some raving and more positivity around here. Glad life is treating you well friend. With the crazy heat, I definitely know what you mean there. I usually avoid it though and go to a local crossfit gym when I go work out. If not, I'll just stay home, put on some relaxing music, and go through some tai chi routines, or meditate as well.  Conditioning the mind, is just as important as the body. Just keep your head up and enjoy the fruits of life.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Shiro said:

Couldn't agree more. It's nice to see some raving and more positivity around here. Glad life is treating you well friend. With the crazy heat, I definitely know what you mean there. I usually avoid it though and go to a local crossfit gym when I go work out. If not, I'll just stay home, put on some relaxing music, and go through some tai chi routines, or meditate as well.  Conditioning the mind, is just as important as the body. Just keep your head up and enjoy the fruits of life.

Mmmhmmm, thanks mate ^_^. Ikr ! The gym just made sense...either sweat like a dog or sweat like a pig xD tai chi sounds pretty cool tho. And for sure

On 5/25/2017 at 7:37 PM, DrDingo said:

Eyyyy

It's shockingly rare to see users on here raving about being happy, so this is pretty rad. I do love the high that running gives me. Shame it's so hot, but hey- it doesn't stop me from going out and doing it anyway

Living for the experience is a good way to go. Do what you can while you can do it, go to things, do things, have fun, because there's no sense in not trying to enjoy the ride while you're on it

Right ?! LOL. Ain't no heat gonna stop us no sir ! ;) Great minds think alike as they say

3 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

This makes me vicariously happy. We need more of this positive energy around here!

Sure would love that man :3

• Like 1