Rave: 2 months working

Nova

Ahh i am so  hyped

I have to do an intership for 2 months in june to july because of the school I visit.

Well i am gonna work in a restaurant and i am kinda afraid but what could happen.

There are also students like me who do a intership too, they are really nice.

Also the people that work at the restaurant are nice too.

I work in the kitchen and i am gonna earn 715 € per month.

My first self earned money.

Prolly gonna buy a nin switch and a gaming PC.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, Muln said:

How people end up living from pay check to pay check.

A Switch is a one-time purchase.
A computer can be built in only a few. Having to continually pay on it is going to depend entirely on whether or not you want to keep on top of literally every little new nitpick-ass tech thing that comes out.

How does this equal "paycheck to paycheck"?

IDK guys I spent money on shirts and games and stuff on my first job, you dont think about that stuff when parents pay your food, and hell if you dont have that freedom as a teenager to buy fun shit and food all the damn time with the money you make then you're missing out, lucky bastards, wish I'd had a job sooner just so I can buy cool shit while living at home.

But yeah Nova, congrats. I would invest a small part of that into a savings account because savings money is hella useful. Other than that I'm glad you got something cool going for ya

• Like 2

On 5/31/2017 at 2:27 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

IDK guys I spent money on shirts and games and stuff on my first job, you dont think about that stuff when parents pay your food, and hell if you dont have that freedom as a teenager to buy fun shit and food all the damn time with the money you make then you're missing out, lucky bastards, wish I'd had a job sooner just so I can buy cool shit while living at home.

When I had a job and was living at home, I spent all my money on cool shit. Cause like, there wasn't really anything else to spend it on. My parents asked for a little bit of money to help pay the bills but that was it really.

On 5/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, Nova said:

There are also students like me who do a intership too, they are really nice.

Also the people that work at the restaurant are nice too.

I work in the kitchen and i am gonna earn 715 € per month.

thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there

Seriously, I've heard stories of people being cussed out in the kitchen. It's good that you can work with people who don't have an extremely hot temper.

I really enjoy the work but now there is one jerk there  , i call him pig face.

Well pigface appeared on the third day and he seemed nice to me but after hours he turned into hell.

That guy insulted me, caused me stress and more. He said things to me like" i am dumb" or"I am capable of nothing". 

Or he says to me I need to clean the Table or he is going to do something  to me. 

Some really nice co-worker defended me saying "that I am only 16 and I that am new"

But that pigface bitch answered that he doesn't care.

I nearly cried but i held back my tears and said to myself"I am not gonna waste my tears because of such a cunt".

Honestly if he gets worse i am gonna tell it the chef and the pigbitch is busted.