Howdy Folks

I have already made a post and interacted briefly with some people, but I'll make a proper introduction ^^

Hello, the name's Lee, my main fursona is an opossum (as can be seen by my profile picture), but I have a secondary snow leopard fursona I might use every once in a while. I don't know how active I'll be here, might only check up on the site once a day, but feel free to contact me for conversation anyway, I'll be sure to get back to you whenever I see your message.

I'm more active on Skype, Discord, and Deviant Art, so, if you want to ensure I respond quicker to your messages, go ahead and ask about those platforms and I'll give you my username so you can follow me there (if those places don't work, I can give you my email, but I probably won't reply very often).

Anyway, hope this post didn't bore anyone to death. Feel free to contact me, either through private messages or a simple reply to this post, and I'll get back to you ^^

-Cheers

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Well howdy to you too! Welcome to Phoenixed. So what sort of things do you like to do?

Well, I usually tend to enjoy drawing and roleplaying from time to time, sometimes I read books and whatnot, but I'm picky with the things I read, ahah.

What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LeeMessesAround said:

Well, I usually tend to enjoy drawing and roleplaying from time to time, sometimes I read books and whatnot, but I'm picky with the things I read, ahah.

Hey there, and welcome from the librarian Fossa! So, what sorts of books do ya like? I'm also very fussy, and yet, always reading something. Currently reading early accounts of explorations in Madagascar, as part of research I am doing on a project related to folklore about the Fossa (of all things)

Well, hope ya have fun here, and don't take any wooden nickles.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LeeMessesAround said:

What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

I do a bit of reading, a bit of gaming, and a lot of 3D rendering! I like a lot of art books and non-fiction stuff, what about you?

2 hours ago, Fossa said:

Hey there, and welcome from the librarian Fossa! So, what sorts of books do ya like? I'm also very fussy, and yet, always reading something. Currently reading early accounts of explorations in Madagascar, as part of research I am doing on a project related to folklore about the Fossa (of all things)

Well, hope ya have fun here, and don't take any wooden nickles.

I tend to swing more for fantasy and science fiction ^^ often times, a good dystopian future story is pretty good too, but a lot of them are pretty tired at this point and kind of blend together, I find. Been meaning to read 1984, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

If you'd like a general idea of the things I read, look at House of Leaves (need to finish that book) and Welcome to Night Vale (the book, not the podcast...the podcast is pretty good too though, ahah).

Fossas are pretty cool animals. I don't know much about them, but they've always kind of interested me, ahah

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

I do a bit of reading, a bit of gaming, and a lot of 3D rendering! I like a lot of art books and non-fiction stuff, what about you?

I don't game that much, I find I don't really have the temper for it, ahah. 3D rendering is cool though, what type of stuff do you make?

As for books, I tend to enjoy science fiction and fantasy, sometimes dystopian future stories, though there's not that many original ones out there at the moment. What types of nonfiction do you tend to read?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LeeMessesAround said:

I tend to swing more for fantasy and science fiction ^^ often times, a good dystopian future story is pretty good too, but a lot of them are pretty tired at this point and kind of blend together, I find. Been meaning to read 1984, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

If you'd like a general idea of the things I read, look at House of Leaves (need to finish that book) and Welcome to Night Vale (the book, not the podcast...the podcast is pretty good too though, ahah).

Fossas are pretty cool animals. I don't know much about them, but they've always kind of interested me, ahah

I don't game that much, I find I don't really have the temper for it, ahah. 3D rendering is cool though, what type of stuff do you make?

As for books, I tend to enjoy science fiction and fantasy, sometimes dystopian future stories, though there's not that many original ones out there at the moment. What types of nonfiction do you tend to read?

I mostly render stuff around my fursona and related characters. I have a couple threads floating around here of stuff.

I read history books, various topics in science, nature-topics, and a few other miscellaneous things.