E3 2017

yell0wf0x

26 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

wow, MvCI looks like fucking shit.

Fuck that game. lol
Just get DBZ. 

Just now, yell0wf0x said:

Well I've found a lot of the games I want in Sony than any other press conference. Tho they don't have a big exclusive for fall this year. 

That Spiderman game tho. And God of War, holy shit.

• Like 1

Alright so Sony's was pretty nice. I was expecting some Last of Us 2 but what was shown was cool

Shadow of the Colossus looks stunning. My jaw dropped just imagining reliving these encounters with the upgraded graphics. Good lord I want it

Monster Hunter on console, FUCKING FINALLY

Detroit looks interesting

God of War looks cool but I never had an attachment to the series or Kratos

Spiderman has me worried. Looks great but the fighting looks a bit slow and the action parts felt really scripted with all those quicktime events

So if I were to rate this E3 from the conferences I've seen from best to worst

Microsoft and Sony, tied

Ubisoft

EA

Devolver

Bethesda

Yeah Nintendo is next, and SE will have their conferences and Live Letter for FFXIV today.

C'mon...lemme download my theme already xD (from yesterday)

ffxivstormbloodps4theme.thumb.jpg.753b474a6ad17365fc68e1f9170eb3ba.jpg

Still feeling "meh" about most of E3. It's not that I am expecting "hot console" reveals it's that I feel like there's so much sequels and stuff. In addition, Sony seems to have dropped showing off Indy games this year for AAA's ...I don't mind the big titles just feels ...more of the same. Maybe it's cuz I'm old, just tired of seeing a game being a mish-mash of an existing skin with as a "new game" ...that said there were some good games already released this year.

Well one of all of the two potential things I gave a shit about for E3 (Metroid and a game with the kooperlings in it) has been confirmed.

Good enough for me.
I better start saving for a Switch.

5 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

You think Prime 4 wouldn't be SFZ all over again?

Considering Prime 1, 2, and 3 were golden and is being made by a totally different team headed by Kensuke Tanabe who didn't really have much to do with Zero......I think there's reason to assume it's not gonna be a garbage abortion of a game.

1 minute ago, Imperial Impact said:

You think Prime 4 wouldn't be SFZ all over again?

Repeating myself here:

46 minutes ago, Vae said:

yTfi4MMC_400x400.jpg.71f5014f37e67768bd92bae265683c02.jpg

Different dev teams, different series, different play styles.
Apples and oranges.

Just now, Tsuujou said:

Considering Prime 1, 2, and 3 were golden and is being made by a totally different team headed by Kensuke Tanabe who didn't really have much to do with Zero......I think there's reason to assume it's not gonna be a garbage abortion of a game.

Well Mercury Steam is in charge of remaking Metroid II, So have with that!!!

Just now, Imperial Impact said:

Capcom had to scream at DH on a daily basis for it to be good, With Konami they didn't gave a fuck.

That's basic supervision. Helix was a third party. I'd have been worried if Capcom didn't scream at them over their IP.

Also adding that Metroid fans have wanted Nintendo's head on a pike after Other M and Fed Force.

Doubt they want to chance fucking that up even more. Metroid's been ignored for a bit, but it is one their staple franchises.

Ok lots of "meh"

I mean there aren't many games that are making me go OHGDI

Some look neat and may check them out later...

Lost Sphear looks cute, but it looks like Bravely Default.

Agents of Mayhem is kinda fun looking if it has the same sillieness as Saint's Row 3rd.

I know KH3 is next year and some of these other titles...

As much as I hate sequels some part of me wants some of that fun I had in Infamous Second Son...

and I'll be getting that Horizon Zero Dawn DLC soon as well.

But overall...just..."meh"

16 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Both are "classic" games that rarely get any love from their own company & were both made in the 80's.

Yes, because with a legacy of really strong, mass-praised titles like Super Metroid, Fusion, Zero Mission, and all 3 of the Prime games, clearly it carries no love by its creators at all.
Because of one flop and one offshoot.

Two new games announced at the same major event, along with amiibo of said game.

No love there. None at all.
Lol k.

10 minutes ago, Vae said:

Yes, because with a legacy of really strong, mass-praised titles like Super Metroid, Fusion, Zero Mission, and all 3 of the Prime games, clearly it carries no love by its creators at all.
Because of one flop and one offshoot.

Two new games announced at the same major event, along with amiibo of said game.

No love there. None at all.
Lol k.

Super Metroid tanked in japan & the whole Donkey Kong Country games out sold it, Fusion & Zero Mission were both not popular at it's time.(In japan) Prime 2 was bad.

Also, Nintendo Power said that Aria of Sorrow was the best GBA game ever.

14 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Super Metroid tanked in japan & the whole Donkey Kong Country games out sold it, Fusion & Zero Mission were both not popular at it's time.(In japan) Prime 2 was bad.

Also, Nintendo Power said that Aria of Sorrow was the best GBA game ever.

> Japan.
No shit, Sherlock.
Metroid's never been that big in Japan. Doesn't mean those games aren't regarded very highly though.

Also I'm not responding these anymore unless you come up with something actually relevant to the things we've actually been shown.
Insofar, you haven't, so stop wasting my time.

Well Nintendo e3 Direct was much better than both Sony and Xbox imo. Metroid was a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect an announcement for that. Heard that mp4 isn't gonna be developed by retro studios tho. No wonder they said they weren't working on a new Metroid game. More importantly tho, Pokémon main core game for switch. Best news Ever. Won't be coming out for more than a year but that's something I'll be definitely be looking forward to. Time to get a switch. 

1 hour ago, Imperial Impact said:

Wasn't most of the game was like Dead Rising 2?

That said, I wasn't trying to troll, Only red pilling.

I don't know, I haven't played any Dead Rising games. Prime 2 was about split dimensions and stopping an evil one from consuming it's counterpart and then spreading across the galaxy as well as stopping the Prime series antagonist substance from accelerating it. Samus kinda had to juggle 5 things at once in that game being the Ing, Phazon, Metroids, Space Pirates, and Metroid Prime (Dark Samus).

Prime 2 was my favorite of those, just because it has a refreshing sense of difficulty to some of the segments.
It was like the Fusion of the Prime line, in that regard. We need more of that kind of thing.

Prime 2's dimension-split mechanics, if comparable to anything, are like the light world / dark world stuff in Link to the Past and Link Between Worlds.
I liked that it gave you the option in most cases to fuck off and look for new stuff in Dark Aether, but you had to be willing to take the punishment in health drain and the risk in getting caught somewhere that could kill the shit out of you.

• Like 1