Obligatory "Hello" Post

Cham

Hello everyone, new here - as one would expect given where I'm posting :P

I've never been good at introductions, but here goes. I'm an art student living in Scotland, who has recently gotten back into using forums after a couple of years of not having the time. I'm a weird mix of shy and social, so whilst I probably won't start many conversations I'm more than happy to carry them on. Trying to get better with my anthro art (and really, just art in general) so I'll likely spend a lot of time in the art threads... though as a heavy gamer I'll likely poke my head in any gaming-related threads I can find that interest me too.

Not really sure what other information, if any, people would care about... but I guess I'm happy to answer any questions - and looking forward to getting to know people :D

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Feelwell said:

Hellloooooooooooooooooooo.

That's actually quite a cute avi. 

Welcome to Phoenixed!

Yay, glad you like it =D It's a little better than my usual stuff, but I figured it was about time I sat down and made a decent Profile Picture for myself =3 lol

Hello, and welcome! Nice to see a new face here.

If you do art, feel free to make a sketchbook thread in the art forum too, if you like! Lots of the art-oriented folks here have one. (My own thread is a bit sparse though, whoops.)

Anyways, I hope you like it here! Welcome to Phoenixed. :>

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Umbra.Exe said:

Hello, and welcome! Nice to see a new face here.

If you do art, feel free to make a sketchbook thread in the art forum too, if you like! Lots of the art-oriented folks here have one. (My own thread is a bit sparse though, whoops.)

Anyways, I hope you like it here! Welcome to Phoenixed. :>

Hello :D Oh, that sounds like a good idea actually... might do that when I've got some new stuff - would feel weird just taking art off my FA :P

6 minutes ago, Mandragoras said:

Howdy there! I see you have similar posting habits to my own, so that's kind of... something?

Howdy! :D Haha, yeah can't deny that that's definitely a thing :P
My impressive Sherlock Hound-like detective skills also tell me that we're the same age, so that's another thing! So many somethings O.o

You draw your avatar yourself btw? It's adorable

5 hours ago, Vallium said:

CRAP

YOU FOUND WHERE I LIVE

...now I have to throw away all my BDs and act natural

YAY! FAMILIAR FACE :P

...If you insist on throwing them away, could you at least tell me what a BD is first? o.O

2 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

Hello! Welcome to Phoenixed. Always nice to see new people here! I like your profile pic, too.

Heyoo :D Thanks a bunch, nice to hear people like this one lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cham said:

YAY! FAMILIAR FACE :P

...If you insist on throwing them away, could you at least tell me what a BD is first? o.O

Heyoo :D Thanks a bunch, nice to hear people like this one lol

Uhhhh, blue dogs, because you look like a green dog kinda person

It's an NSFW thing common in the fandom, it's called bad Dragon and they make sex toys in odd and textured shapes, for, of course furries :v

I'm don't actually have them. Lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vallium said:

Uhhhh, blue dogs, because you look like a green dog kinda person

Hide contents

It's an NSFW thing common in the fandom, it's called bad Dragon and they make sex toys in odd and textured shapes, for, of course furries :v

I appreciate your honesty.

And you were right. Those blue dogs do deserve to go :P

On 07/30/2017 at 8:18 PM, Cham said:

Howdy! :D Haha, yeah can't deny that that's definitely a thing :P
My impressive Sherlock Hound-like detective skills also tell me that we're the same age, so that's another thing! So many somethings O.o

You draw your avatar yourself btw? It's adorable

It's from one of Cate Wurtz' comics, specifically the character Moya from Microwave Planet. He's a huge dweeb and I relate to his dweebiness and cheap date status.

I do draw things, but most are not on the Internet yet. You'll see them on my FA in the future, though! :3

• Like 1