Jump to content
Cham

(OPEN) Lemme Draw Your 'Sona

Recommended Posts

Looking for more people to draw, and noticed there didn't seem to be much in the way of activity in this section of the forum... so figured I'd try making some. Fairly busy with college at the moment, so can't guarantee much in the way of speed, but hey ho. Feel free to shoot me a reference sheet, or even just an idea, and I'll get to it when I can. Fine doing multiples, just for the sake of having something to do, so even if I've done something for you before, feel free to shoot me another request.

Also, art trades are awesome - so if that sounds like something you'd be into feel free to let me know =3

AUGUST
Chaosmasterdelta
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24351137/
FenrirDarkWolf
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24364486/
Jtrekkie
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24364901/
Moogle
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24379011/
Caledonian
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24385860/
Willow
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24394253/
U-235
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24396190/
LazerMaster5
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24445666/

OCTOBER
N/A?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

Do you have a reference sheet yourself? I'll have some time for arts next week, a trade might be fun.

Not a "proper" one yet, I've just kinda got a bunch of drawings of each of my characters and then a few pages with minor details. Working on getting my characters' proper sheets finished though, just taking a bit of time 'cause I want them to be perfect. Should have them done by next week though, if what I've already got available is too unwieldy to work with =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17374533/

I'm not good at deciding stuff so I'll just say dont have him smile and have him be inside. The rest is up to you. Thank you.

Coolio, I'll get started on it tomorrow =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

http://d.facdn.net/art/jtrekkie/1497841022/1497841022.jtrekkie_trekref.jpg

 

Here's a reference for me. I'd like to trade if you can pick a character and shoot a link over. Just be warned that I'm notoriously lazy busy. It will take a while, so don't worry about priority.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24297148/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24308689/
Here you go @Jtrekkie :D

And yeah, @FenrirDarkWolf sounds good =)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cham said:

'kay finished your piece @Chaosmasterdelta
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24351137/

Gonna start on yours later @Jtrekkie and @FenrirDarkWolf, do either of you have anything in particular you'd like?

Thank you. I like it. I might try to draw you something in return if you want, even though that wasnt nessesarly an art trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Thank you. I like it. I might try to draw you something in return if you want, even though that wasnt nessesarly an art trade.

Glad to hear it :) That'd be cool, though only if you feel like it - don't feel obligated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're still open for drawing, I'd like to toss in my sona as well

598290cbe2506_unknown(4).thumb.png.165f2240d6809ca886776c8687d34da8.png

One unfinished ref

1500321795.caledonian_dalzellpollingpose1.png.680e43762ecef83c5f6daa9b593ea26e.png

And one recently finished thingy

I'm always up for making it a trade! Just tell me what you'd like to have drawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Caledonian yep, still going - and plan to keep going for a while - though it might be a day or two until I get to you.

As far as a trade goes, anything of my OC Stark would be pretty neat? http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kidchameleon/folder/383493/Stark

Lemme know if you want anything specific, or just have some notes, and I'll start on it once I've gotten through my queue :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

 

I don't have any cool ideas, but I've cream would be good. Very little ice cream in art.

Dangit, I literally just finished putting flats on Trek xD

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24362802/

Err... I could put an Ice Cream truck in the back, I guess? :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cham said:

@Caledonian yep, still going - and plan to keep going for a while - though it might be a day or two until I get to you.

As far as a trade goes, anything of my OC Stark would be pretty neat? http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kidchameleon/folder/383493/Stark

Lemme know if you want anything specific, or just have some notes, and I'll start on it once I've gotten through my queue :)

I would like if you could get him incorporated in something more steampunk....but anything is fine really.

Btw The markings on his face are supposed to look like a handlebar mustache and a goaty

 

The art you did for the others is fabulous, by the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caledonian said:

I would like if you could get him incorporated in something more steampunk....but anything is fine really.

Btw The markings on his face are supposed to look like a handlebar mustache and a goaty

 

The art you did for the others is fabulous, by the way

Costume-wise, setting-wise, or both? Not gonna lie I've never done anything steampunk before so it could go horribly wrong, but I'm happy to try xD

And thanks =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cham said:

Costume-wise, setting-wise, or both? Not gonna lie I've never done anything steampunk before so it could go horribly wrong, but I'm happy to try xD

And thanks =D

Setting wise, i ment. I am pretty font of his clothes as they are now.

Thanks for giving it a try^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caledonian said:

Setting wise, i ment. I am pretty font of his clothes as they are now.

Thanks for giving it a try^^

Haha, good, I was kind of looking forward to drawing the kilt lol.
Hmm... not sure HOW I'll go about doing a steampunk setting, but I'll have a think about it and probably work something out by tomorrow =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's cool and I love it! Thanks, Cham. I can't compare with your quality, but I'm starting on yours now (:

Also, FA advertising algorithms are on point. I feel like a monster.

icecream.thumb.jpg.b3579e273c4f299305f967f570a3a2ee.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Setting wise, i ment. I am pretty font of his clothes as they are now.

Thanks for giving it a try^^

Kay, have taken a whack at Dalzell on his own, lemme know what you think. I'll work on a background later once I get some kind of steam-punky inspiration.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24374488/

14 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

That's cool and I love it! Thanks, Cham. I can't compare with your quality, but I'm starting on yours now (:

Also, FA advertising algorithms are on point. I feel like a monster.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

icecream.thumb.jpg.b3579e273c4f299305f967f570a3a2ee.jpg

 

Don't be silly lol :P Awesome, I'm looking forward to it! =)
Ha, gotta love those little advert magicians.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, activity in this section of the forum again! 😁 If you're still accepting trades, could I grab a slot? 

 

Here's my ref if you are:

E64007B1-D115-4374-BDAF-F80116FF9167.thumb.png.0386bcb986363097be52d0a19071d4ed.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Moogle said:

Sweet, activity in this section of the forum again! 😁 If you're still accepting trades, could I grab a slot? 

 

Here's my ref if you are:

 

  Hide contents

 

E64007B1-D115-4374-BDAF-F80116FF9167.thumb.png.0386bcb986363097be52d0a19071d4ed.png

 

 

Haha, yeah, I was surprised how quiet this area of the forum is - I figured it'd be bedlam here :P

Yep, still accepting requests/trades. Gonna try and keep going until people lose interest lol.

If you wanna trade, you could do something with my character Stark
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kidchameleon/folder/383493/Stark-Secondary-Fursona

Could do whatever, but if you want any ideas lemme know. I'll start something for you tonight :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cham said:

Kay, have taken a whack at Dalzell on his own, lemme know what you think. I'll work on a background later once I get some kind of steam-punky inspiration.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24374488/

I love it! For a steamy feel, i suggest using victorian britain as an inspiration ^^ that often works :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cham Stark the shark! <3 I'll start him asap.

Only things I can think of is having a pretty simplistic background, sorta to match how she is. Also a happy vibe, but other than that you can noodle however you like. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Moogle said:

@Cham Stark the shark! <3 I'll start him asap.

Only things I can think of is having a pretty simplistic background, sorta to match how she is. Also a happy vibe, but other than that you can noodle however you like. ;)

Couldn't sleep, so had a quick whack at this for you =D What's their name, though? I didn't think to ask lol

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24379011/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cham said:

Couldn't sleep, so had a quick whack at this for you =D What's their name, though? I didn't think to ask lol

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24379011/

What a cutie!! Mwaha, adore how you added in the fire. Thanks so much Cham! (her name's Leona btw, I shoulda mentioned woops xD) Sorry for taking a bit, here's Stark :P


I only did a bit of shade but can colour too if you like, just my colouring never really matches with the way I ink - I don't mind doing it though if you'd like!
kIxFuTZ.png


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, U-235 said:

If you want to draw my sona, I'd love to see your take on it.

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/u-235fox/

Sounds good, I'll add you to my queue =) Any preference for a setting? I'm thinking like, a science lab or something?

1 minute ago, Moogle said:

What a cutie!! Mwaha, adore how you added in the fire. Thanks so much Cham! (her name's Leona btw, I shoulda mentioned woops xD) Sorry for taking a bit, here's Stark :P
 

  Hide contents


I only did a bit of shade but can colour too if you like, just my colouring never really matches with the way I ink - I don't mind doing it though if you'd like!
kIxFuTZ.png


Holy hecking heck! I love this so much!! Thank you >_<

If you'd like to colour it, I won't say no, but honestly it looks pretty damn amazing already =3

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cham said:

Sounds good, I'll add you to my queue =) Any preference for a setting? I'm thinking like, a science lab or something?

 

A science lab would be perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, willow said:

If you're still taking these, here's refs for my boys. Either one is fine to draw:

Aida:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20965992/

Willow:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9579040/

I'd be open to a trade too possibly :3

Will probably do something with Aida, cause he looks really awesome :P

Trade sounds good if you've got the time =)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cham said:

Will probably do something with Aida, cause he looks really awesome :P

Trade sounds good if you've got the time =)
 

kk :P

just give me a ref and I'll see what I can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, willow said:

Thanks! Also is creative freedom allowed on the outfit?

Oh goodness yeah, those are just a few ideas. I'd prefer the colour scheme be similar, but other than that dress him up/down how you like :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, willow said:

If you're still taking these, here's refs for my boys. Either one is fine to draw:

Aida:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20965992/

Willow:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9579040/

I'd be open to a trade too possibly :3

Here you go @willow https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24394253/

I'm quite happy with it (hopefully you are too), but it's a bit simple... so I'll try to do Willow too, at some point, if I have time :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cham said:

Here you go @willow https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24394253/

I'm quite happy with it (hopefully you are too), but it's a bit simple... so I'll try to do Willow too, at some point, if I have time :)

ahhh, this is great! Thanks!

I'll have your half done soonish hopefully :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Do you think you would have interest in my fursona?

My ref: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19274082/

Thanks.

Sure, I've never done anyone with cybernetics/robot-parts, should be fun =) Might be a couple of days, but I'll definitely draw something - you got any ideas for a pose/setting, or just want me to wing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cham said:

Sure, I've never done anyone with cybernetics/robot-parts, should be fun =) Might be a couple of days, but I'll definitely draw something - you got any ideas for a pose/setting, or just want me to wing it?

I'm pretty open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×