Zaraphayx

Post ITT every day that 6tails is suing the forums

122 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, DarkShark said:

And now multiple people hate me

I'm pretty sure nobody actually hates you over this. We don't take things seriously enough here to actually hate somebody for doing dumb shit.

8 minutes ago, DarkShark said:

Now how do I delete my account?

Bye Felicia?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lmao puny hu-mons 

I see 6tails hasn't yet succeeded in lashing out and ceasing your existence but damn you're mighty forgettable :^)

Edited by Endless/Nameless
1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, DarkShark said:

I ask a question

Someone replies

I reply to them

Someone else asks me about it

I answer their question

Basically, people are treating my idiocy and arrogance as a serious and dramatic issue, from what I've seen

While this is at the top of my screen:IMG_4983.PNG.97543156d42127f3a156ec109686bf67.PNG

Oh knock it off. No one hates you. You got LIGHTLY criticized over your own poor actions. You'll live. 

6 people like this

14 minutes ago, DarkShark said:

I ask a question

Someone replies

I reply to them

Someone else asks me about it

I answer their question

Basically, people are treating my idiocy and arrogance as a serious and dramatic issue, from what I've seen

While this is at the top of my screen:IMG_4983.PNG.97543156d42127f3a156ec109686bf67.PNG

ew gods I forgot that was a skin. Also if that minimal interaction is enough to decide that people hate you I'd say you may as well keep the account and live with 'hate' or you'll be doing the same thing on each new platform forever.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, DarkShark said:

Can we all just be friends now?

We're not FAF.

Speaking of 6tails, he's being really inactive on Twitter. Has someone seen a guy with some rocks running around, threatening to sue everyone in his way?

2 people like this

It certainly didn't seem like he was making any positive use of the thing when I looked so maybe he does have just enough self-awareness to curtail his own access to it.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Wolflich said:

It certainly didn't seem like he was making any positive use of the thing when I looked so maybe he does have just enough self-awareness to curtail his own access to it.

A few people reported him for harassment, so maybe Twitter actually did something about it? I doubt it, but it's a possibility.

3 minutes ago, QT Melon said:

So...umm this is what I come back to?

That or you're having the world's lamest dream.

1 minute ago, fennecbyte said:

A few people reported him for harassment, so maybe Twitter actually did something about it? I doubt it, but it's a possibility.

I'm not super familiar with twitter but I've always got the second-hand impression that they do as little moderation as they can escape unscathed from.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, DarkShark said:

No need. This place can seem abrasive at times. Brush it off like lint on a nice shirt.

Also, if you want to change the theme all you have to do is scroll down and click on the 'Theme' tab. What you saw was actually an April Fool's joke.

Edited by Silo
4 people like this

"right now, my lawyer has advised me to freeze my assets. My spouse and i have entered our rolls royce, bought from phoenixed dot corvidae dot orgs profits, and we will be vacationing in the bermuda triangle while we wait for this to blow over"

-Lemon

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Silo said:

Brush it off like lint on a nice shirt.

It's more like a giant piss stain that I can't get out.

Is there a point to this thread?

If the problem is, like said on the first page, that he wants attention, wouldn't this just be fueling the flames and eventually beating a dead horse?

4 people like this

1 hour ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Is there a point to this thread?

If the problem is, like said on the first page, that he wants attention, wouldn't this just be fueling the flames and eventually beating a dead horse?

This thread is very important to my emotional well being and development as a person. That's what point it has had for me anyways, I'm not sure about anyone else.

2 people like this

I thought laughing at stupid shit wasn't exactly a new practice for us?

This really isn't any different.

4 people like this

On 8/11/2017 at 11:20 PM, Vae said:

I mean, the screenshots in the thread and the posts I've made already clarify most of this stuff.

I don't really know what much else there is to explain.
Read the thread?

In their defense they are new and the thread doesn't exactly explain all of 6tail's history with the board.

Edit: and now I see there may have been more to the story than I realized. Well then, carry on.

1 minute ago, Socketosis said:

frvAeLi.png

It's finally happened, the mods are shadowbanning me by turning my posts upside down.

truoc ni uoy ees

6 people like this