Rootcanal therapy ahhh

Nova

So today i went to the dentist because of my tooth.

Well turns out I have to do a root canal.

Two of my tooth are broken.

One of them got drilled today and DAMN.

At first it didn't hurt but when it hit the nerve, dang it hurt so much they to numb it 4 times but it didn't work.

I got a poison into my tooth that kills that bitchy nerve and it got sealed.

On friday they are going to drill more.

Man i was so afraid but its fine.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:26 AM, Nova said:

So today i went to the dentist because of my tooth.

Well turns out I have to do a root canal.

Two of my tooth are broken.

One of them got drilled today and DAMN.

At first it didn't hurt but when it hit the nerve, dang it hurt so much they to numb it 4 times but it didn't work.

I got a poison into my tooth that kills that bitchy nerve and it got sealed.

On friday they are going to drill more.

Man i was so afraid but its fine.

Holy shit man, my teeth hurt bad enough when I bite into something cold. I don't ever want to know that feeling.

Reminds me of when I was super young, hated needles with a burning passion, and they asked me if I wanted a needle to freeze whatever crazy shit they were about to pull. I was like fuck no, I hated needles with a burning passion.

I don't know what they did, but it blew chunks. I remember watching whatever kids tv thing was on the tv they provided, just feeling every shit feeling ever and trying to play it cool.

I remember them saying something along the lines of "are you sure you're ok", and me being like "yup, I'm good," when they were like "no, you're definitely crying."

Still hate needles to date, but the mouth-freezing ones are pretty cool...

Except for a few years ago when they pulled some wisdom teeth. Didn't hurt at all for the procedure, but motherfucker. I was having a pretty good conversation in the lineup at the pharmacy for pain meds with a few people when the freezing decided to just kinda taper out. Went from slurring and drooling to wanting to rip my own face off in about 10 minutes. Somebody would say something to me and I'd be like "haha yep," internally fucking figuring hell was thawing out from being frozen over in my face. Still not as bad as frostbite, but fuck did that hurt.

Dentists are a hit and miss thing. Sometimes they just clean you up, and other times they do what they can to make you wish you never had a mouth to begin with while milking you for a considerable amount of money. It's their profession, make you feel like shit and pay big time no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...