Zaraphayx

Post Your Dumb Political Opinions ITT And I Will Insult You

84 posts in this topic

I'm home so here's the thread everyone was waiting for.

Be here or kiss my dick

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also @willow sticky pls kthx

Just now, Tsuujou said:

you're racist

YOU'RE A FREAKING WHITE MALE

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Victor-933 said:

ur a 9K111

This is a thread for opinions no #hatefacts ITT you nazi cislord.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is my opinion that all people are equally created, and therefore must be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal antipathies. And further that any fair system of law must ultimately refer back to that fact. This ultimately prevents me from kissing your dick.

Sorry.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kazooie said:

the murderer was a white nationalist

You have a weird obsession with nazis and even your friends think you're unhinged, lmao

2 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

It is my opinion that all people are equally created, and therefore must be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal antipathies. And further that any fair system of law must ultimately refer back to that fact. This ultimately prevents me from kissing your dick.

Sorry.

If everyone is equal than how does inequality exist?

Try having a less boring opinion next time, hippie.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, willow said:

I'll consider

I don't know if you got the memo but I'm supposed to be running the forum from the shadows like some kind of gay emperor palpatine so stop defying me, knave.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaraphayx said:

I don't know if you got the memo but I'm supposed to be running the forum from the shadows like some kind of gay emperor palpatine so stop defying me, knave.

Be that as it may, I'm of the opinion that authority should be questioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have issues with the length of prison sentences in the US. I cannot fathom how any sane man can convict a person to several years in prison. I believe the greatest purpose of prison is to act as a tool to reform lawbreakers and wrongdoers, that it exists to help people learn to better themselves so that when they leave prison, they can be productive members of society again. I'm under the impression that people look at small numbers and think "light sentence", but even a year of no freedom is a torturous thing. It does not take 25 years to reform a person. If one sentences another human to a prison sentence of such a length, then they are saying that said person cannot return to being a productive member of society, and at that point, they may as well be given the death sentence. As I believe the death sentence is a horribly barbaric thing, and as I believe that almost all humans are capable of bettering themselves (or at least should be given the chance to attempt doing so), I thus equally cannot stand the concept of someone going to prison for such a long time. I think the maximum sentence anyone should be able to be imprisoned is 10 years, and that's for like the worst of the worst of society. I do not believe crimes should be able to be added on top of each other generally speaking either. You commit theft, planned murder, and sexual assault? Those crimes shouldn't be stacked on top of each other to add years to each other. One sentence. People should be given the chance to become better people, not rot in prison. Prisons are overcrowded and expensive to maintain as they are anyways.

It often scares me that there aren't any real mainstream political entities pushing these kinds of views either.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, willow said:

Be that as it may, I'm of the opinion that authority should be questioned

Mindservants aren't supposed to have opinions, you're terrible at forum conspiracy roleplay and I bet your F-list is full of custom kinks that are gross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Battlechili said:

I have issues with the length of prison sentences in the US. I cannot fathom how any sane man can convict a person to several years in prison. I believe the greatest purpose of prison is to act as a tool to reform lawbreakers and wrongdoers, that it exists to help people learn to better themselves so that when they leave prison, they can be productive members of society again. I'm under the impression that people look at small numbers and think "light sentence", but even a year of no freedom is a torturous thing. It does not take 25 years to reform a person. If one sentences another human to a prison sentence of such a length, then they are saying that said person cannot return to being a productive member of society, and at that point, they may as well be given the death sentence. As I believe the death sentence is a horribly barbaric thing, and as I believe that almost all humans are capable of bettering themselves, I thus equally cannot stand the concept of someone going to prison for such a long time. I think the maximum sentence anyone should be able to be imprisoned is 10 years, and that's for like the worst of the worst of society. I do not believe crimes should be able to be added on top of each other generally speaking either. You commit theft, planned murder, and sexual assault? 10 years. Not stacking 10 years each or anything like that. People should be given the chance to become better people, not rot in prison. Prisons are overcrowded and expensive to maintain as they are anyways.

Prison is a place we put criminals because death is too merciful, rehabilitation is a myth perpetuated to placate the naive who refuse to accept that some humans are not capable of functioning in civilized society and the world would be better off without them in it.

I'm paying taxes to subsidize your guilt.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Prison is a place we put criminals because death is too merciful, rehabilitation is a myth perpetuated to placate the naive who refuse to accept that some humans are not capable of functioning in civilized society

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Battlechili said:

 

Not an opinion but Darth Vader was pro-death penalty.

gotcha.jpg?w=780

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I have issues with the length of prison sentences in the US. I cannot fathom how any sane man can convict a person to several years in prison. I believe the greatest purpose of prison is to act as a tool to reform lawbreakers and wrongdoers, that it exists to help people learn to better themselves so that when they leave prison, they can be productive members of society again. I'm under the impression that people look at small numbers and think "light sentence", but even a year of no freedom is a torturous thing. It does not take 25 years to reform a person. If one sentences another human to a prison sentence of such a length, then they are saying that said person cannot return to being a productive member of society, and at that point, they may as well be given the death sentence. As I believe the death sentence is a horribly barbaric thing, and as I believe that almost all humans are capable of bettering themselves (or at least should be given the chance to attempt doing so), I thus equally cannot stand the concept of someone going to prison for such a long time. I think the maximum sentence anyone should be able to be imprisoned is 10 years, and that's for like the worst of the worst of society. I do not believe crimes should be able to be added on top of each other generally speaking either. You commit theft, planned murder, and sexual assault? Those crimes shouldn't be stacked on top of each other to add years to each other. One sentence. People should be given the chance to become better people, not rot in prison. Prisons are overcrowded and expensive to maintain as they are anyways.

It often scares me that there aren't any real mainstream political entities pushing these kinds of views either.

American prisons aren't even good at rehabilitating people. In a lot of cases, they make people come out worse than when they went in. That is why the reoffender rate is so high. Check out Sweden's prison system. I think they've done a much better job (if the article is still relevant that is).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jtrekkie said:

It is my opinion that all people are equally created, and therefore must be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal antipathies. And further that any fair system of law must ultimately refer back to that fact. This ultimately prevents me from kissing your dick.

Sorry.

I think what Jere is saying is that he's deeply afraid of dicks.

In other news, my opinion is that politics are dumb.
Hit me with your best shot!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think that if you're a murderer, rapist, child/animal abuser you dont deserve a second chance. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Feelwell said:

I think what Jere is saying is that he's deeply afraid of dicks.

In other news, my opinion is that politics are dumb.
Hit me with your best shot!

"I think that the trajectory of the human species is dumb and I'm going to tell you all about it on an internet forum for a cartoon dog fandom" - you, assuredly not-an-idiot.

4 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

I just think that if you're a murderer, rapist, child/animal abuser you dont deserve a second chance. Lol

Are you calling for the extermination of the underprivileged? You can't fool me, NAZI.

I hope you're ready to be punched in the face, online, in a drawing.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is my honest political opinion that you need to email me a pizza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

it is my honest political opinion that you need to email me a pizza

Charity is for the weak, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get yourself a pizza, you parasite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Charity is for the weak, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get yourself a pizza, you parasite.

I already did. I want you to give me another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Victor-933 said:

I already did. I want you to give me another one.

If you wanted two pizzas you shouldn't have spent your food stamps on avocado toast.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

it is my honest political opinion that you need to email me a pizza

Would you like your pizza boneless?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Battlechili said:

I have issues with the length of prison sentences in the US. I cannot fathom how any sane man can convict a person to several years in prison. I believe the greatest purpose of prison is to act as a tool to reform lawbreakers and wrongdoers, that it exists to help people learn to better themselves so that when they leave prison, they can be productive members of society again. I'm under the impression that people look at small numbers and think "light sentence", but even a year of no freedom is a torturous thing. It does not take 25 years to reform a person. If one sentences another human to a prison sentence of such a length, then they are saying that said person cannot return to being a productive member of society, and at that point, they may as well be given the death sentence. As I believe the death sentence is a horribly barbaric thing, and as I believe that almost all humans are capable of bettering themselves (or at least should be given the chance to attempt doing so), I thus equally cannot stand the concept of someone going to prison for such a long time. I think the maximum sentence anyone should be able to be imprisoned is 10 years, and that's for like the worst of the worst of society. I do not believe crimes should be able to be added on top of each other generally speaking either. You commit theft, planned murder, and sexual assault? Those crimes shouldn't be stacked on top of each other to add years to each other. One sentence. People should be given the chance to become better people, not rot in prison. Prisons are overcrowded and expensive to maintain as they are anyways.

It often scares me that there aren't any real mainstream political entities pushing these kinds of views either.

I think this is the wrong thread to post an actual opinion in, let alone an actual well-reasoned good opinion.

On-topic:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Would you like your pizza boneless?

make no bones about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I think gay dogs should run for congress.

That's a fact, not an opinion. That's like saying "I think that the Earth is spherical".

I thought librarians were supposed to be good at reading. :V

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all pizzas should have pineapple on them. Making a pizza without pineapple should be a crime.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fennecbyte said:

I think all pizzas should have pineapple on them. Making a pizza without pineapple should be a crime.

The only kinds of people who like pineapple on Pizza are Hawaiians and pedophiles.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All politicians should be replaced by gay dogs with glasses.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fennecbyte said:

All politicians should be replaced by gay dogs with glasses.

Hotelscom_CaptainObviousRunsforPresident

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

"I think that the trajectory of the human species is dumb and I'm going to tell you all about it on an internet forum for a cartoon dog fandom"

That actually applies to a few people on the furrums, including myself ;(

Also Nazis were behind the Reichstag fire, probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fennecbyte said:

I think all pizzas should have pineapple on them. Making a pizza without pineapple should be a crime.

I think die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

That's a fact, not an opinion. That's like saying "I think that the Earth is spherical".

I thought librarians were supposed to be good at reading. :V

My reading skills are just as good as your apathy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zeke said:

My reading skills is just as good as your apathy.

read this

1b9c5f7d33b4a795caa87d8e9626cf12.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fennecbyte said:

Where's the watermark?

We livin life on the edge, bucko.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tsuujou said:

read this

1b9c5f7d33b4a795caa87d8e9626cf12.jpg

Mine's bigger

rootytooty.png.fea11ae7c2afdbc7b0f945134a4c75eb.png

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.