First day of School

Nova

I'm taking online classes, so it's never too bad. I can bring a laptop to the coffee shop or McDonald's and play cool if I want  I keep having a couple of the same people on my group so we prod each other. That's nice. Glad it's open because I was getting bored.

How about you, Nova?

17 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

I'm taking online classes, so it's never too bad. I can bring a laptop to the coffee shop or McDonald's and play cool if I want  I keep having a couple of the same people on my group so we prod each other. That's nice. Glad it's open because I was getting bored.

How about you, Nova?

My first school day was fine, we had like only  1 hour school and the teachers only talked about something.

I kinda missed my classmates, i got lonely over summer holiday.

• Like 1

I'm starting to wish I could contribute to this thread instead of feeling like a loser bum.

My current plans for school will probably have to start in spring or summer. Right now my plans are: pay off my frickin debt for once and 2) Go to the college and speak to an academic advisor, I doubt I'm qualified to get into the program at this time so they may require 2 or 3 classes from me (hopefully not more), THEN I'll have another two years of classes to go to graduate with something

Worst case scenario I'll just stick with my job and have them pay for my college to be a pharmacy tech in school.

Other "fallbacks"I'm thinking  of, medical laboratory technician, surgical nurse, and believe it or not welding.

43 minutes ago, Vallium said:

Worst case scenario I'll just stick with my job and have them pay for my college to be a pharmacy tech in school.

Other "fallbacks"I'm thinking  of, medical laboratory technician, surgical nurse, and believe it or not welding.

This is actually a pretty solid plan.

My first day of school I did not attend, because my "suddenly bitchy allergies" turned out to be me waking up at 3-4 AM with an eye infection.

So my first day of school was the second day, and it involved finding out that I don't know anyone well in my first period, my third period is full of people in lower grades than me, and my fourth I have to work with the only other person who's at the same curriculum level as me for that course. (The stuff that the rest of the class was learning, I and this guy had already learned last year.) So, that's going to be very annoying, I suspect.

• Like 2