Why I'm misanthropic and why I hate hunters.

BennyJackdaw

On 9/15/2017 at 7:01 AM, BennyJackdaw said:

I hate humans so much that hearing of all these deaths done by hurricanes Harvey and Irma actually make me feel kinda happy inside knowing humans are dying.

This shit is almost as funny as the idiots saying they were glad for Harvey because Texas voted for Trump...

never mind the fact that Houston has huge Black and Hispanic populations and voted solidly for Hillary

True misanthropes are people who previously had great faith in humanity, and were ultimately betrayed. Scratch a misanthrope, and you'll find a sentimental idealist.

Most self-described misanthropes are just melodramatic young emos looking for attention, though.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Troj said:

True misanthropes are people who previously had great faith in humanity, and were ultimately betrayed. Scratch a misanthrope, and you'll find a sentimental idealist.

Most self-described misanthropes are just melodramatic young emos looking for attention, though.

This this this a hundred times this. 

People like OP (who is of the latter category ) are just ridiculous. It's not our job to try and restore his faith in humanity. It's not our job to validate him by giving him the attention he craves. It's not our responsibility to see to his mental well-being. Slam the door in his putrid little face and let him keep whatever delusions he claims to have. 

• Like 1

,_
                      , . ,          <d_)_              NOT EVEN SCIENCE CAN
                    `@*@*@*@'        :(_>///            STOP ME FROM SEXUALLY
                   '/(((/)))),       .'__,'             FANTASIZING ABOUT POKÉMON
                 `-/6())c '(::-    .' /
                 /((()(   _/(8)__.'  / 
                 9/)9))) (((9((    .'
               '/()(((8)  `)())---'
               `9))()9()):(6(():,        ,                   <)()
               / `((6(( _/_/` '       ,o<>oo,,      ()`8o   () 8y
              /   ')))`   |       `8o ()o ()<>o,   8:.o8 <) :8oo'
             /   .' :     |      `()8()()8()()8,  8()((/   :/y-(>
   ()()     /  .'    )    |       8:_8hjw:8 :y 8,  `-))-8o||/ ,
    :/     / .'     /     |`-.   <)-'<>:: ::/8 o,   //   _//_()8,
<)._/-'  _/ /      /      )   `-.   8()-::// 8()o  /(_.-' ,--8<>8o
 :_/  __/  ,:__    |      :      `.    ,','-'    _/     .88()o'
  `--' ///|    `-.__:      :.___   :--' /____.--'  .'`-.`._/_.-<>
        '            `.     :   :   :        (O)  / ,()_`.: o
   //:::       ((O))   `.    :   `.  :       __.-'  ()8 /,8:-8
  (((O)))                )   /     `. :_.---':,        /:  ()`
   ::///    _/    ___.-.'   /--.__.--`.:     /:_      ()()
    .--.___./ ---'    /    /          ( :     ':
  ,'      _/:_,(>    /   .'            ) :
 /        / ':      /  .'              `-.:
         (   (>   _/ .'                   `'
                 (  /
                  )/
                 (/

23 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

,_
                      , . ,          <d_)_              NOT EVEN SCIENCE CAN
                    `@*@*@*@'        :(_>///            STOP ME FROM SEXUALLY
                   '/(((/)))),       .'__,'             FANTASIZING ABOUT POKÉMON
                 `-/6())c '(::-    .' /
                 /((()(   _/(8)__.'  / 
                 9/)9))) (((9((    .'
               '/()(((8)  `)())---'
               `9))()9()):(6(():,        ,                   <)()
               / `((6(( _/_/` '       ,o<>oo,,      ()`8o   () 8y
              /   ')))`   |       `8o ()o ()<>o,   8:.o8 <) :8oo'
             /   .' :     |      `()8()()8()()8,  8()((/   :/y-(>
   ()()     /  .'    )    |       8:_8hjw:8 :y 8,  `-))-8o||/ ,
    :/     / .'     /     |`-.   <)-'<>:: ::/8 o,   //   _//_()8,
<)._/-'  _/ /      /      )   `-.   8()-::// 8()o  /(_.-' ,--8<>8o
 :_/  __/  ,:__    |      :      `.    ,','-'    _/     .88()o'
  `--' ///|    `-.__:      :.___   :--' /____.--'  .'`-.`._/_.-<>
        '            `.     :   :   :        (O)  / ,()_`.: o
   //:::       ((O))   `.    :   `.  :       __.-'  ()8 /,8:-8
  (((O)))                )   /     `. :_.---':,        /:  ()`
   ::///    _/    ___.-.'   /--.__.--`.:     /:_      ()()
    .--.___./ ---'    /    /          ( :     ':
  ,'      _/:_,(>    /   .'            ) :
 /        / ':      /  .'              `-.:
         (   (>   _/ .'                   `'
                 (  /
                  )/
                 (/

jOhSvmp.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vae said:

Or are just horribly autistic.
Which I'm pretty sure is the case here.

Yep, that too.

In that sort of case, I'd say the misanthropy largely comes from constantly being bombarded by other people's (truly!) incomprehensible, contradictory and confusing behavior, and then not knowing how to express those feelings of confusion and hurt in a way most people would read as reasonable, measured, and socially appropriate.

• Like 1

<mod post>

Guys, this thread is a shitshow, but don't try to actively derail it. This isn't the Blackhole.

</mod post>

6 hours ago, Troj said:

Yep, that too.

In that sort of case, I'd say the misanthropy largely comes from constantly being bombarded by other people's (truly!) incomprehensible, contradictory and confusing behavior, and then not knowing how to express those feelings of confusion and hurt in a way most people would read as reasonable, measured, and socially appropriate.

I would also attribute it to watching shit like Bambi, Fox and the Hound, and Rescuers Down Under over and over again, and latching onto misinformed, black and white opinions about hunting that OP claims are the cause of his misanthropy.

Not being able to distinguish between fantasy and reality, or form one's own opinions through actual research and observation, seems to be a pretty common pattern with the auts.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Troj said:

Sausage, actually.  ;)

I miss my one hunter friendo from high school. Every season, he came back with BAGS and BAGS of deer goodies he'd make himself. That shit had me salivating like an animal. Dude would bring like two separate bags. One for school and a smaller one stuffed with all sorts of differently seasoned deer jerky. 

19 hours ago, Conker said:

Oi OP, I don't think people hate you for being misantrhopic; they hate you for being a dumb edge-lord cunt.

Maybe try not being a dumb edge-lord cunt and you'll make more friends.

#TheMoreYouNowKnow

Also, do yourself a favor and try deer or bear. Shit's fucking delicious.

I love deer meat getting tenderized by trains.

So delicious

Jk

• 2 weeks later...

I tried not reading this topic, but having read the posts, I think I've proof humans are scum. You think I'm trying to be "cool" or anything like that? No, I'm legitimately disgusted with the human race. I'm legitimately disgusted with their parasitic ways, their portrayal of evil as good, their refusal to understand and help people, their constant demonization of other life and those who protect it, their desire to watch people suffer, their devil-may-give a shit attitude, their lack of understanding towards misanthropy and their own wrong-doings, their insistence on shifting the blame on innocent people when THEY are in the wrong, etc. Lately, I've just been begging for a reason to look up with a smile in life. Lately, I've been looking for proof that humans aren't filth, and again and again I've been proven wrong.

You guys have proven you hate animals, you've NO FUCKING SYMPATHY for someone in desperate need for a reason to stay happy, and would rather that guy suffer. You have done nothing but ridicule me, without even BOTHERING to understand my anger, what I've been going through over the past few months, how badly I've been struggling to hold on to what good-hearted morals I have left. how HARD I have been trying to suppress my worst emotions, or even what I'm trying to do to better myself as a human being. YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!

It's easy for you to label me as the badguy! "Oh god, he said he feels a little happy that a species of several billion + parasites lost a few of its members!" THAT is the kind of feeling I want to suppress, the kind of feeling I DON'T want to have! You think I actually WANT to hate humans, but you're wrong. It's more complicated then that! I've been begging for a reason NOT to be misanthropic, but all the things that could possibly calm me down in the world are either hidden or non-existent, and all the bad is shoved in my face. Frankly I have a nasty feeling that it's not ME who wants me to be a bitter, self-loathing misanthrope, but it's YOU who wants me to be this way.

And why is it I still have a few friends here and there? That's because my friends actually TRY to understand me. They don't have to agree with me, they just realize my points, why I'm angry, and the fact that, deep down, I'm actually a very goodhearted person. When I make posts like the one in my topic, that's pent up frustration that won't go away. Do you know WHY? Because of people like YOU. People who refuse to understand me, people who judge right away, people who actually CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUCKING REASON I'M MISANTHROPIC IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!! My friends are some of the few people I value in life, as well as my family. Everyone else I usually could care less about unless they are good hearted people who need honest help, but my friends are people I try to be there for when they're down. They're people I try to help out when they need, people I RP with, have discussions with, talk about our favorite games with, that sort of thing. Heck, even if I don't know them, if they have a serious problem they need to get off their chest, I'll help them. In fact, unless I feel they actually deserve being treated like garbage, I'm usually very nice to people. But you guys are different. You'd rather make an already miserable person feel next to insufferable. I have no respect for people like you.

As for that whole "Fake furry" business, it's because who ever I was insulting with that acts like he hates EVERYTHING with anthros and EVERYTHING furry related, not just Sin Mara and Dust, but everything. Sorry for being a "stickler" but if you act like you despise furries, I'll call you out for it. Sorry.

3 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

As for that whole "Fake furry" business, it's because who ever I was insulting with that acts like he hates EVERYTHING with anthros and EVERYTHING furry related, not just Sin Mara and Dust, but everything. Sorry for being a "stickler" but if you act like you despise furries, I'll call you out for it. Sorry.

I want to respond to this since it's in reference to me. 

1) "Fake fur" isn't an insult and it definitely isn't anything remotely close to a "callout". This is something that would get you ostracized in high school. Actually it gets you ostracized now. There is literally nothing demeaning or hurtful about it. Calling someone a fake fur might as well be calling them like...a toothbrush or a bottle of water. It's that stupid and inoffensive that you would look just as dumb. You're pretty good at coming up with sick shit to say claiming Irma was a good thing and telling me to swallow glass. I'm sure you can come up with a better insult. 

2) I said this years ago. I don't hate things because they're furry. I don't dislike everything furry. There's a lower pool of quality content within furry because it's niche. Why would I BE a furry if I hated everything it produces? Do you really think being a furry is that much of an elusive, coveted status to obtain that people would LIE about being one? Like holy shit.

tumblr_inline_oce663qVmN1rly3vn_540.jpg.393f534d564d4829a1bafb0ee56c57d9.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

[too many words]

There it is, that patented, scripted, "YOU DON'T CARE. YOU'RE SCUM. I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF" reeee-ing.

Benny, get some fucking help. Not from internet randos. From legitimate psychologists who are paid to deal with your bullshit.
We aren't.

And I'm much less inclined to be sympathetic when you've copied and pasted this same bullshit over and over, in the same cycle, to every community you go to.

This is last place you should be going to get that kind of support.
Hire a professional.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

I tried not reading this topic, but having read the posts, I think I've proof humans are scum. You think I'm trying to be "cool" or anything like that? No, I'm legitimately disgusted with the human race. I'm legitimately disgusted with their parasitic ways, their portrayal of evil as good, their refusal to understand and help people, their constant demonization of other life and those who protect it, their desire to watch people suffer, their devil-may-give a shit attitude, their lack of understanding towards misanthropy and their own wrong-doings, their insistence on shifting the blame on innocent people when THEY are in the wrong, etc. Lately, I've just been begging for a reason to look up with a smile in life. Lately, I've been looking for proof that humans aren't filth, and again and again I've been proven wrong.

You guys have proven you hate animals, you've NO FUCKING SYMPATHY for someone in desperate need for a reason to stay happy, and would rather that guy suffer. You have done nothing but ridicule me, without even BOTHERING to understand my anger, what I've been going through over the past few months, how badly I've been struggling to hold on to what good-hearted morals I have left. how HARD I have been trying to suppress my worst emotions, or even what I'm trying to do to better myself as a human being. YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!

It's easy for you to label me as the badguy! "Oh god, he said he feels a little happy that a species of several billion + parasites lost a few of its members!" THAT is the kind of feeling I want to suppress, the kind of feeling I DON'T want to have! You think I actually WANT to hate humans, but you're wrong. It's more complicated then that! I've been begging for a reason NOT to be misanthropic, but all the things that could possibly calm me down in the world are either hidden or non-existent, and all the bad is shoved in my face. Frankly I have a nasty feeling that it's not ME who wants me to be a bitter, self-loathing misanthrope, but it's YOU who wants me to be this way.

And why is it I still have a few friends here and there? That's because my friends actually TRY to understand me. They don't have to agree with me, they just realize my points, why I'm angry, and the fact that, deep down, I'm actually a very goodhearted person. When I make posts like the one in my topic, that's pent up frustration that won't go away. Do you know WHY? Because of people like YOU. People who refuse to understand me, people who judge right away, people who actually CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUCKING REASON I'M MISANTHROPIC IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!! My friends are some of the few people I value in life, as well as my family. Everyone else I usually could care less about unless they are good hearted people who need honest help, but my friends are people I try to be there for when they're down. They're people I try to help out when they need, people I RP with, have discussions with, talk about our favorite games with, that sort of thing. Heck, even if I don't know them, if they have a serious problem they need to get off their chest, I'll help them. In fact, unless I feel they actually deserve being treated like garbage, I'm usually very nice to people. But you guys are different. You'd rather make an already miserable person feel next to insufferable. I have no respect for people like you.

Oh shut up.

If you can't see why calling people filth then turning around and asking them for sympathy isn't going to work then you have a problem, and it ain't mankind. Most of the people I've encountered in my life are good hearted people, even if they're flawed. You literally said you're happy to hear that people died. People you don't know were good or bad, some of which were most definitely children. What reaction did you think that was going to get? If you want to see good out of the world you have to put out good yourself. You have to be compassionate, understanding and tolerant first. You think you're the only person who's been dealt a shitty hand? You think you're the only one who has shitty thoughts and feelings? No one here judged you right off, we looked at what YOU presented to us and it was reprehensible. 

You want people to care about you? Don't be reprehensible. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

If what you're saying is true and you actually aren't Shadow the Hedgehog in disguise, then you really should seek out a counselor or therapist. We can't help you here, and given your demeanor, you aren't giving us much of a reason to.

Because let's be real: None of us give enough of a shit about you to want you to be miserable.

I will however, wish you well and hope that you can find the help you need.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Conker said:

If what you're saying is true and you actually aren't Shadow the Hedgehog in disguise, then you really should seek out a counselor or therapist. We can't help you here, and given your demeanor, you aren't giving us much of a reason to.

Because let's be real: None of us give enough of a shit about you to want you to be miserable.

I will however, wish you well and hope that you can find the help you need.

Deep down, I wonder if that's what I really have to do to find peace in life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

Well it certainly isn't yelling at people and blaming them for your emotional issues then acting like they've done you wrong by not attempting to befriend you in spite of yourself.

2 hours ago, BennyJackdaw said:

Seriously man, I sometimes think about seeing a therapist for a session or two, and compared to half the people on this forum, I'm well adjusted!

Don't make it seem like a big deal. Your mental health is just as important as your physical. I know it's cliche, but if you break an arm you go to a doctor; if you feel like shit and don't know why, you see a therapist or some variation of.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wolflich said:

Well it certainly isn't yelling at people and blaming them for your emotional issues then acting like they've done you wrong by not attempting to befriend you in spite of yourself.

If I think someone deserves to be befriended, I will try. But at the same time, is shoving the person's problems down their throat and amplifying them to the umpteenth degree any better?

Just now, Conker said:

Seriously man, I sometimes think about seeing a therapist for a session or two, and compared to half the people on this forum, I'm well adjusted!

Don't make it seem like a big deal. Your mental health is just as important as your physical. I know it's cliche, but if you break an arm you go to a doctor; if you feel like shit and don't know why, you see a therapist or some variation of.

I'm not trying to make it a big deal, and I do think it's a good idea to go see a therapist.

• Like 1