That's my fucking tit, bitch

QT Melon

I happened to stumble upon this bit of crazy.

Apparently, this customer came in frequently and berated the workers till one of them was drunk enough to pull this?

NSFW warning

https://twitter.com/jare330/status/965690646156709890?s=20

I don't think as a female I ever had the need to do this out of anger but, wow lol.

Actually she got quite a following now. Many people in the service industry sympathize with her. The customer was berating her on purpose. She just had enough. I don't know if flashing a boobie is helpful but people were flooding the Facebook page to actually bring her back when they found out the company let her go.

The only concern though is maybe other companies unwilling to hire her because of the publicity this got.

Okay, so this is my little cousin. Like, legit, first cousin, her Mom is my Mom's sister, I see her every Thanksgiving, cousin. She doesn't "need a therapist", she's actually a normal, and well adjusted girl--for the most part. A little quirky, if anything. 

The story is that she worked a full shift this day, and was told to come back in to close. She obviously thought her shift was over, so she began drinking when she got home, and was pretty wasted at the point she was ordered back in. As her older cousin, yes, I'm pissed about this part, but kids will be kids, I suppose. She *is* 19, after all. So, when this video took place, she was still drunk.

I'm not excusing her behavior, or the boob flash (which, believe me, I was sent the video with no warning, so that wasn't exactly a pleasant moment), but that's where her mind was here. She's making the most of the situation, and trying to keep it light, but to completely judge her with zero knowledge of who she is outside of this video is wholly unwarranted. 

• 2 years later...

I just wanted to say this here because I can't comment on the Reddit thread: there are so, so, so many absolute simps over on Reddit. I am wholly unconvinced that the customer "came in frequently to berate them." This entire establishment seemed to be in a state of pure chaos and I've never seen a larger failure of customer service and mature adulthood in all my years on this planet. I say this as someone who has worked in the service industry doing both management and customer service for upwards of nine years.

Also, if the above part is true: that she is 19 and was asked to come back in to close... 1) calling the cops was a horrible idea (because underage drinking + being drunk while on the clock)... 2) flashing your boob in public like that is indecent exposure and she could've been arrested on that basis alone.

I'm saying this to everyone's parents: the parents of the Redditors, the parents of the employees at this establishment... raise your kids better. So much "nope" transpired from this situation. Like *hell* she/the people commenting about it aren't painfully mentally ill.