Sign in to follow this  
QT Melon

That's my fucking tit, bitch

I happened to stumble upon this bit of crazy.

Apparently, this customer came in frequently and berated the workers till one of them was drunk enough to pull this?

NSFW warning

https://twitter.com/jare330/status/965690646156709890?s=20

I don't think as a female I ever had the need to do this out of anger but, wow lol.

Actually she got quite a following now. Many people in the service industry sympathize with her. The customer was berating her on purpose. She just had enough. I don't know if flashing a boobie is helpful but people were flooding the Facebook page to actually bring her back when they found out the company let her go.

The only concern though is maybe other companies unwilling to hire her because of the publicity this got.

Okay, so this is my little cousin. Like, legit, first cousin, her Mom is my Mom's sister, I see her every Thanksgiving, cousin. She doesn't "need a therapist", she's actually a normal, and well adjusted girl--for the most part. A little quirky, if anything. 

The story is that she worked a full shift this day, and was told to come back in to close. She obviously thought her shift was over, so she began drinking when she got home, and was pretty wasted at the point she was ordered back in. As her older cousin, yes, I'm pissed about this part, but kids will be kids, I suppose. She *is* 19, after all. So, when this video took place, she was still drunk.

I'm not excusing her behavior, or the boob flash (which, believe me, I was sent the video with no warning, so that wasn't exactly a pleasant moment), but that's where her mind was here. She's making the most of the situation, and trying to keep it light, but to completely judge her with zero knowledge of who she is outside of this video is wholly unwarranted.