New PC

Nova

We'd need the actual model number (Esprimo is a family of prebuilts and not just one type) to make any informed statements. I picked the E710 E85+ at random, though, and its Intel Graphics GPU doesn't bode well for your plans.

From what I'm seeing you're looking at low settings at 720p at best, with fairly low framerate (below 30).

If yours has an Nvidia or ATI GPU you're likely to have better results.

Here are the specs of the computer

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: FUJITSU
System Model: ESPRIMO P720
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/23/14 14:41:16 Ver: 04.06.05
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8076MB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Type: Full Device
Display Memory: 2160 MB
Dedicated Memory: 112 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz)

1 hour ago, Nova said:

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Yeeeeah you'll be lucky to play FFXIV at a decent framerate on even the most brokedick lowest settings; you might even have to manually edit config files to set things even lower.

...assuming it'll even run to begin with. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel on minimum requirements there. Biggest issue is the graphics card but the fact you only have a dual core (FFXIV recommends a quad core; dual is bare minimum) doesn't help at all.

39 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

Yeeeeah you'll be lucky to play FFXIV at a decent framerate on even the most brokedick lowest settings; you might even have to manually edit config files to set things even lower.

...assuming it'll even run to begin with. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel on minimum requirements there. Biggest issue is the graphics card but the fact you only have a dual core (FFXIV recommends a quad core; dual is bare minimum) doesn't help at all.

Hmm  i am getting a new graphic card from my brother today but i guess as long as I don't have a stronger processor its pretty useless.

Well atleast i can play some other games with 60 fps.