IT WAS JUST PUP PLAY: The FWA Story

Toshabi

Wait, why was the video removed for sexual content? I didn't see shit on it. Nevermind, I forgot Youtube had a 360 mode where you can drag the camera around

EDIT: Just watched a mirror of it and it actually isn't as bad as it looks on the viral video. Still not sure why Youtube removed it if there's no sex or nudity going on.

7 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Wait, why was the video removed for sexual content? I didn't see shit on it. Nevermind, I forgot Youtube had a 360 mode where you can drag the camera around

EDIT: Just watched a mirror of it and it actually isn't as bad as it looks on the viral video. Still not sure why Youtube removed it if there's no sex or nudity going on.

Fetish gear + humping violates some ToS.

6 hours ago, Battlechili said:

Are there any furry conventions that are safe from this kind of hell?

No. "This kind of hell" is endemic to furry. Mostly because furry is just autism wearing a fake tail.

At least they didn't shit in the hotel laundry baskets this time though...

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 2:51 PM, Battlechili said:

Are there any furry conventions that are safe from this kind of hell?

Nope. lol

Honestly, for all the shit I give weebs, I didn't see this crap in the 5 years I went to anime cons. The worst I hear about from any other con is someone saying something that "offended" some weak sauce losers or pulling the fire alarm as a joke (which is pretty shitty and costs cons/hotels a LOT of money).

Everything with the conduct itself aside, fetish gear shouldn't be allowed in conventions that allow minors, to begin with.
Either require it to be kept in the adult spaces, or don't allow minors to your con.

Mixing these two things is all kinds of stupid.

• Like 4

This sort of thing is best kept behind closed doors. Not cool to do pup play in a hotel lobby, even if you don't personally see it as kinky or sexual.

that said, people are blowing this way out of proportion, especially given that this happened at 4am, and barely anyone was around to see it.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2018 at 1:08 AM, Vae said:

Everything with the conduct itself aside, fetish gear shouldn't be allowed in conventions that allow minors, to begin with.
Either require it to be kept in the adult spaces, or don't allow minors to your con.

Mixing these two things is all kinds of stupid.

I mean, furry cons allow convicted child molesters on their staff to handle identification that may include children so I don't expect them to enforce something like this.

• Like 2

I found out about this while I was at Motor City Furry Con, which happens to be the same weekend. People were all over it on the Telegram chats.

That's why our con is cooler. No one humping in the lobby, and we have FREE LOCAL CRAFT BOOZE. WHUT!

In any case, people mentioned later that there was no actual sex contact going on with these two. Don't give a fuck. I don't know if the hotel lobby is public space, but pup play is STILL a form of kink play. And anyone who's involved in kink or bdsm play should know, if they're mature adults, that that kind of behavior should NOT really be happening in public. Don't care if you're not actually engaging in sex. People are still going to see it and think it's sexual in nature, since it's a part of the fetish spectrum. So yea, I'm still disappointed they didn't choose a more private place to do this.

• Like 1