Anti-white racism - a thing or a myth?

Ayattar

Splitting from the [Female Privilege], to not derail it anymore.

Not sure if trolling.

Let's see.. I will never be turned down from a job for being white, just like how my CV won't be automatically rejected because my name sounds white. I mean, I don't know how the situation is where you're from, but there have been a couple scandals here in Belgium of pretty blatant racism that I as a white person have never even needed to worry about. 

To name two examples: people not wanting a Muslim housemaid (cleaning lady? Not sure which word fits better) in general because "they are all thieves". Or how about people explicitly asking for white taxi-drivers because they think the foreign-looking ones are somehow less competent because of the color of their skin? Hell, a guy was arrested as recently as yesterday for cracking a joke on Twitter which was interpreted as a threat, whereas when a white comedian were to make the same joke, it would set off no alarmbells whatsoever. 

All you're saying is, that if it doesn't happen to you, then it doesn't exist. Implying that, for example:

- Black Panthers never existed

- Nation of Islam never existed

- that FBI reports are lieing

And where I'm from there is no racism, only xenophobia, since there is less than 1% of immigrants here, most of them being from the eastern Europe, making 99,99% of the society white. Which is very nice, as thanks to that, there are no problems with racism at all, as all who differ from the rest are treated as exotic diversion at it's best. We even have one black MP, making black people overrepresented by several thousand percent in the parliament.

And things that you're talking about aren't always connected with the racism. If certain groups of people are commiting certain crimes more often, then there is a perfectly legitimate reason to treat them differently from the rest. This is why Poles were "persecuted" in Germany in the 90s - because we were stealing 90% of the cars there. This is why gypsies are "persecuted" - because all they do is stealing and panhandling, gypsies wanting to work honestly being an aberration from the norm, most of them living from the social benefits (and I can back it with data).

Edited by Ayattar

My god, let's just lock this thread now.  I mean REALLY, do we need this kind of shit anymore even?

Not my fault you can't have civilised discussion. But what to expect from tumblrinas. Isn't not me swirling the insults around.

I'd like to ask moderator to delete all off-topic posts, so we can continue with the discussion.

Edited by Ayattar

I made a PM to Taralack making fun of him for being a stupid thread Nazi but on some serious there's no point to arguing this point because tumblrinas are impervious to reason and just want to argue semantics and bog you down in sophistry so maybe he did the right thing even if it was because of muh feelings.

• Like 2

But what to expect from tumblrinas.

I'd like to ask moderator to delete all off-topic posts, so we can continue with the discussion.

I can't take you calling people 'Tumblrinas' seriously when you constantly whine about being the victim because your shit posts get deleted, declare a forum to be 'Saudia Arabia', call everyone who disagrees with you to be 'bigoted' and 'oppressive' and where you expect the mods to protect you from the shitty response to your own shitty threads.

• Like 2

There was this one time someone tried to make a bitching blog and article about how "Whitening cream is too heavily advertised in Thailand" because the color of white is oppresive and shouldn't be forced on to all girls as they are being sexualised and objected.

Good thing it didn't make it because no one gave a shit.

I made a PM to Taralack making fun of him for being a stupid thread Nazi but on some serious there's no point to arguing this point because tumblrinas are impervious to reason and just want to argue semantics and bog you down in sophistry so maybe he did the right thing even if it was because of muh feelings.

There is nothing easier than deleting few posts and then giving several warnings.

After all, deliberate derailing is against the rules.

There is nothing easier than deleting few posts and then giving several warnings.

After all, deliberate derailing is against the rules.

The points are made up and the rules don't matter.

This is how the world has worked for time eternal in spite of herculean efforts by the virtuous.

The only way to win is to not play.

• Like 2

I can't take you calling people 'Tumblrinas' seriously when you constantly whine about being the victim because your shit posts get deleted, declare a forum to be 'Saudia Arabia', call everyone who disagrees with you to be 'bigoted' and 'oppressive' and where you expect the mods to protect you from the shitty response to your own shitty threads.

OP should not be taken seriously. He thinks too highly of himself.

I would ALSO like to add this to the list of things that keep me from taking you seriously when you say 'Tumblrinas'.

B-but he's correct.

Spam. This includes (but is not limited to) the pointless revival of old topics (whether the "thread revival" is relevant or not is ultimately left to the staff's discretion, use common sense), destructive thread derailment...

I remember this one time there was an article about how a young black girl was shot to death by a random drive-by between black gangs.

But no one bothered to protest or whatsoever about her death.

Instead, when a white cop does it, shit happens EVERYWHERE and they proceed to riot.

The whole foundation is that fucking dumb and blaming it on "White Supremacy" is just taking the get-out-of-jail excuse for retards who are bigot and racist as fuck.

#Whitelifedontmatter

As a Californian living in the most Liberal Bleed Heart state of them all, I can assure you that people being racist against whites is a thing and an accepted thing. 

We even have liberals here who are ashamed of being white. Pretty sure if they invented a surgery to change your race, they'd take it.

You're implying that the thread was constructive to begin with. :P

It can, assuming you stop posting in it. xD

scrubs-fat-albert-o.gif

Edited by Toshabi

[things]

Actually I can somewhat relate. Last summer there was an incident involving some mexican sailors being beaten on a beach. The argument of racism was swong immediately. But almost nobody in the media have taken into consideration, that every other group behaving in such a way (ie. agressively picking up on women) would be treated similarly.

And in the end there were no charges of racism issued.

Edited by Ayattar

I remember this one time there was an article about how a young black girl was shot to death by a random drive-by between black gangs.

Instead, when a white cop does it, shit happens EVERYWHERE and they proceed to riot.

The whole foundation is that fucking dumb and blaming it on "White Supremacy" is just taking the get-out-of-jail excuse for retards who are bigot and racist as fuck.

#Whitelifedontmatter

dont be silly

chicago despite being one of the strictest states for gun control has a huge amount of gun violence

if we didn't have racist white redneck gun culture there this would not happen

#Whitelifedontmatter

To be fair I think protests and riots tend to be better tools for dealing with states than with gangsters. Though in some places dragging them into the street and setting them on fire has met with success on an individual basis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And funny enough, most of the black death are caused by their fellow black people.

But the media never pick on that.

The whole thing is fucking racist and always picked up simply because the people on that side are easier to manipulate. As they say, nothing is more destructive than idiots with fucking opinions. They're damn loud and noisy.

First impression is used for control and even if you are never discriminated against by a fellow white or anything, the idiots will go "Ermahgerd. I read about this. It's because I'm white. FUCK WHITE PEOPLe, I AM TRAN-NIGGA NOW."

do i be horribly racist and criticise the realities of black culture and give the black community accountability and responsibility for their improvement

or do i do the non-racist tolerant thing and just push it under the rug until they continue the violence and stay in poverty until they become extinct

hard choices

As a filthy mutt with more ethnicities in me I can give an interesting take on the subject we humans still quite tribal in nature and it still has a tendency to show upwhetherit is in racism all races are capable of it to say otherwise is frankly kinda ignorant Just like there is misogyny there is misadry and out right disliking people just people simply because they are from different countries its sucks but xenophobia is something imbedded in our DNA and it'll takea long time to erase. 

do i be horribly racist and criticise the realities of black culture and give the black community accountability and responsibility for their improvement

or do i do the non-racist tolerant thing and just push it under the rug until they continue the violence and stay in poverty until they become extinct

hard choices

Both option are racists either ways if they twist their head 720 degree to look at it.

Edited by Zeitzbach

- loads of info - 

Reading through that report (especially the "Incidents and Offenses-page), I stand corrected. Thank you for that info.

Still, I do want to add that I did make a distinction between institutionalized racism and people being treated shittily. You can be beaten and insulted (which is shitty) and still have privilege within a culture because being white is still predominantly seen as being better / more trustworthy / more competent / etc. And I also made it clear to refer to where I am from, because I am well aware that race-issues are far from similar all over the world.

As for slinging insults... I haven't though? Unless that was directed at someone else.

Edited by Ansitru

Some will assert that racism is prejudice + power, so you can't be "racist" against whites. Me personally, I think this is splitting hairs, because the average person isn't a Racial Studies major, so snootily declaring that whites can't experience racism is setting yourself up for a flame war.

To my way of thinking, discriminating against someone on the basis of race is racism, just as discriminating against someone on the basis of sex is sexism.

But, from there, not all forms of racism or sexism are equally damaging or pernicious. Being called a "cracker" might sting, but it's not as bad as being denied housing or a job because of your race, or as harmful as people regularly assuming that "your kind" is more prone to delinquent or criminal behavior, and then judging you accordingly. This is what people are getting at when they talk about prejudice + power.

• Like 5

Reading through that report (especially the "Incidents and Offenses-page), I stand corrected. Thank you for that info.

Still, I do want to add that I did make a distinction between institutionalized racism and people being treated shittily. You can be beaten and insulted (which is shitty) and still have privilege within a culture because being white is still predominantly seen as being better / more trustworthy / more competent / etc. And I also made it clear to refer to where I am from, because I am well aware that race-issues are far from similar all over the world.

As for slinging insults... I haven't though? Unless that was directed at someone else.

You don't even know what the definition of institutionalized racism is.

• Like 1

• Zeke locked this topic