ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

3 hours ago, MuttButt said:

if you don't mind me asking, do you think you could explain the dynamic between you three?

Oh no its fine. I'm bisexual and my wife always had a really hard time sticking with a single fursona because she's a switch. So she made two fursonas.

Kyle met Josey first (the large brown workout junkie herm of a wolf) as a personal trainer when he attempted to go work out a few times at a local gym. They ended up developing a very casual sexual relationship after much convincing and pursuit by Josey. Over time when Kyle began looking for something serious Josey introduced him to one of her partners, Rayne (white husky). They hit it off, started dating, and eventually got married. After the marriage, as a wedding gift Josey broke off connections with her other partners and became exclusive to Kyle and Rayne only. 

That's the backstory anyway. They are polygamous, but my wife and I are not. Hope that kinda clears it all up :b though I'd be happy to answer more questions in PMs.

1428013253.kittenadmin_1427937541.kaitycuddle_proposal.png

• Like 8

6 hours ago, KittenAdmin said:

Thanks! :3 Kyle's hips don't lie~

Enigma if you could PM me that art I'd appreciate it!

Do you know enigma from elsewhere or did you guys just get art like today? coulda sworn you joined the forums a couple days ago :0

Thanks for the explanation, isn't it fun to come up with backstories for characters? :>

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

Do you know enigma from elsewhere or did you guys just get art like today? coulda sworn you joined the forums a couple days ago :0

Thanks for the explanation, isn't it fun to come up with backstories for characters? :>

We've known each other for a long time now. I think we joined the fandom around the same time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MuttButt said:

We've known each other since like 2008. This ain't my first rodeo :B

And yeah, we're both roleplayers so we love to craft intricate back stories for our characters. These are our only furry characters, but we have dozens of other characters we RP with in plenty of different worlds.

Adding a few more arts to keep the thread rolling.

kittenadmin1_by_fiuefey-daccxgj.png

kittenadmin2_by_fiuefey-daccxgc.png

1443483685.kittenadmin_kittenadmin.png

1455974154.kittenadmin_12620586_160622650975135_1944185076_o.jpg

• Like 4

AAA.jpg

Already changed my avatar and all but...

Lovely gift from furriend @Jtrekkie

On 9/20/2016 at 1:37 AM, KittenAdmin said:

Seems you spend quite a bit on high quality art, which is a lot better than the same old busts and full bodies all the time, there's a lot more personality and intricate story you get from the characters actually doing things and being in an environment. So yeah, pretty cool concepts you've had artists work with

• Like 6

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Seems you spend quite a bit on high quality art, which is a lot better than the same old busts and full bodies all the time, there's a lot more personality and intricate story you get from the characters actually doing things and being in an environment. So yeah, pretty cool concepts you've had artists work with

It was easier when I didn't have a kid, but yeah I had quite a bit of disposable income for a time and made a bunch of big purchases. Most of our art is just of our characters in games we like. We used to role play all the time, and not much of that is captured by our art. 

I have a few commissions I'm waiting on now, but for the most part I'm in a pretty indefinite freeze until a bunch of home improvement projects are completed and my savings grow by a predefined amount.

Moral of the story: Art is expensive, houses are more expensive, kids are MORE expensive.

• Like 1

Okay, a couple months back I posted an idea for my 'sona. I was originally going to do a skeleton dragon, but I've decided to scrap that. It would be too hard to draw, so I'm going with a regular ol' dragon. I've decided my 'sona will look and act like a villain from a cheesy SciFi movie.

What he'd probably look like:

FlashGordon3.jpg

santa-claus-conquers-the-martians-crop-1

image016.jpg

• Like 4

@Gator Thats an awesome comic and I actually really like your monster secondary :P

Also...anyways guys after years of wanting one I finally managed to ccommission a very detailed reference sheet of all things I wanted to show of my fursona because I think of these things to much and am a narcissist

iTcR6M5gTMs.jpg

Art by Eamarts

There is an NSFW version :3c Dont think I can link it here.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Kosha said:

Okay, a couple months back I posted an idea for my 'sona. I was originally going to do a skeleton dragon, but I've decided to scrap that. It would be too hard to draw, so I'm going with a regular ol' dragon. I've decided my 'sona will look and act like a villain from a cheesy SciFi movie.

What he'd probably look like:

FlashGordon3.jpg

Emperor Ming is always the right choice.

10 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

There is always the red lantern.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

@Gator Thats an awesome comic and I actually really like your monster secondary :P

Also...anyways guys after years of wanting one I finally managed to ccommission a very detailed reference sheet of all things I wanted to show of my fursona because I think of these things to much and am a narcissist

iTcR6M5gTMs.jpg

Art by Eamarts

You just reminded me that I really need to update my fursona's ref sheet. It's from January and looks terrible now.