ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

On 7.10.2016 at 4:45 PM, Augmented Husky said:

Just above the art stack section on the home page of the site. Though you must PM a mod to have the required permission on your account to access it.

He needs 22 more posts tho (while I need 23 more, and honestly, as a "mostly Lurking" kinda user im struggling with that...)

• Like 1

In the spirit of Halloween, I've changed my avatar to my other character, Joker.

Joker is a character I've had since I was eight years old, and his design is shamelessly stolen from the game Chasm: The Rift.

1436994464.victor-933_rapeface_icon.jpg

Personality a wise, Joker embodies basically everything cruel and twisted, even down to the clothing -- which he picked based on the common fear of clowns.

I never really developed him very much or put a lot of effort into him, though. That's what the Hadeans are for :v

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

qrmiZIV.jpg

eyyy so I finally have an actual ref sheet
credit goes to the wonderful TennaShoe

There's also the full version, with another pose added in that represents a more... I guess you'd say "fantasy" side of the character?
I had a version made without it tho cuz I don't explore that side of the character real often and I don't want to confuse commissioners :v

You can see it here tho:

Woxe4a6h.jpg 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

qrmiZIV.jpg

eyyy so I finally have an actual ref sheet
credit goes to the wonderful TennaShoe

There's also the full version, with another pose added in that represents a more... I guess you'd say "fantasy" side of the character?
I had a version made without it tho cuz I don't explore that side of the character real often and I don't want to confuse commissioners :v

You can see it here tho:

Reveal hidden contents

Woxe4a6h.jpg 

I would commission her but I already have a ref and I also have no money. Love her style so much though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I would commission her but I already have a ref and I also have no money. Love her style so much though.

I would commission her too but atm i don't even have enough money to get to and fro my work...

Also @Endless/Nameless i really enjoy that fantasy side, small as it might be.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...