ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

1448404325.amiir_self_portrait.png

Nothing much, just a plain simple self portrait. I'm growing fond of my persona's design. Might give him longer hair though. Hair that short does no longer suit my tastes. I'll come up with something...

I'll share mine, why not =p I am just a simple Bear with a beard and glasses though :v If my ref sheet goes over the "lines" I'll edit it out, not 100% sure with it really xD I've often wondered if I needed anything more adding to my design but honestly I'm not sure what I'd even add without going overboard, like do I look too simple/boring?

As for the artists to each piece all from FA.

Ref sheet by Fluffysnowmeow

Four character poses by bearlovestiger13

The mountain pass pic by frankenstein

the icon pic by knuxlight

5668d8b8ec95d_ReferenceSheet-CleanMature5668d8bdd7557_Zin(Zane)VathekCosplay.thuTrainingInTheMountains.thumb.jpg.aa86d6cAtomBombCheck.png.bc02d025d10e4640539e85

Edited by Naesaki
  • Like 1

I recently purchased a new YCH from Pandrail on FA. At the time, she had a special promo for one free fullbody or animated icon if you purchased art from her. I opted for the fullbody and gave her free choice and artistic lib over any of my ocs. Roark was chosen and here is the result~

1449928800.pandraii_bubble_boop.thumb.pn

This is the second time Roark has been drawn with a heart nose and I'm kind of digging it, lol. Adds a bit more personality than a plain dog nose.