ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Toshabi said:

Adoptables? That's more like "Flaunt your fabulous NOT-your-sona that you spent money on" LOL!

Hmmmm.... Next time I'll not post new adopts until after I made more art of them then. : P 

Edit: Meet Toffee. He's an Eastern Dragon that loves hoarding candy and as a result is engaged in an ongoing war with ants. He is good buddies with Roark and the two often explore the lands in search of treasure (or candy in a nearby convenience store).

Sketch24042731.thumb.png.af15b311626b59c

Base by LhuneArt (I got lazy and ended up using a pic I took while waiting for the bus as the background, oh well)

Purchased this art of August from Omochaolol 

1453641874.omochaolol_august-commissiond

Edited by Misomie

6 hours ago, Joel said:

Cause your pokesona is sooooo original :V

giphy.gif

AAY! Guesss how many toshabucks I had to spend on being Toshabi? And guess who got to say what clothes went on this Croc too? Hint: Not some other artist I had to pay to steal that design.

EXODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

tumblr_n6717s1iCh1qfwa93o1_400.gif

21 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

AAY! Guesss how many toshabucks I had to spend on being Toshabi? And guess who got to say what clothes went on this Croc too? Hint: Not some other artist I had to pay to steal that design.

EXODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

tumblr_n6717s1iCh1qfwa93o1_400.gif

0902f9700eae0c204e499b3e9fd6e0bfe8d0a147

Look it's you :V 

Wait never mind it's just another cookie cutter pokesona 

Edited by Joel

You guys are weird, but it is kinda funny. : p

I personally buy adopts so I can make premade fursuit heads to sell. It is much easier to part with someone else's design than one's own. Roark (my blue dragon) was originally going to be a premade but I decided I liked him too much. One head I made and another I'm working on I also really like. Some adopts I will keep while others I will sell. Anyways, back to the art~

Actually, this happened.

I decided to go for broke. Toshabi really doesn't care, but he didn't mind going for broke, mainly cause Joel's argument was kinda wishy washy considering every X fursona is just a cookie cutter of the basic species (+ his argument was completely off mark from the original post I made). 

How the originality straw man entered the fray is beyond me, but either or, I needed that salt for my french fries. And it was delicious. So bring it on Joel in the PM's. I'll box you and your red haired fox that you just threw a jacket on (MAXIMUM ORIGINALITIES). We'll dook it out like 13 year old girls on who's prettier in a puddle of mud in our cheer leader outfits. 

Edited by Toshabi

On 1/23/2016 at 0:33 AM, Misomie said:

ElkDragon

Woolf1Final.thumb.png.ca8c84d8267dc504cb

Hell yes Elk Dragon. I got a fursuit made by him that was based off a character he designed.  Let me dig up the original picture.56a590c55a780_Elk_Dragon_characterforsui

I am going to get a reference sheet for the character from Elk Dragon too.  Also I am going to upload some pictures of the suit to the fursuit thread.

On 2/2/2016 at 8:51 PM, MagnusGear said:

1454381186.magnusgear_v.png

My millionth fursona, hopefully they stick?? Himalayan Vulture + Snow Leopard!

Cool! My 'sona is based on a similar (maybe same?) species of vulture :) The Eurasian (Griffon) Vulture.

(Gyps Fulvus rather than gyps himaleyensis, but quite close it seems)

He's a wolf hybrid and doesnt quite have the bird head but in feral he has the exact same feather fluff and collar. Props to you for a kickass hybrid

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

On 2/7/2016 at 0:35 PM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Cool! My 'sona is based on a similar (maybe same?) species of vulture :) The Eurasian (Griffon) Vulture.

(Gyps Fulvus rather than gyps himaleyensis, but quite close it seems)

He's a wolf hybrid and doesnt quite have the bird head but in feral he has the exact same feather fluff and collar. Props to you for a kickass hybrid

They're pretty close! I'd love to see yours, that sounds awesome.I demoted mine to a character though, they didn't stick at all as a fursona. Didn't feel like me, as much as I want a gryphon sona. ¬¬

Edited by MagnusGear
  • Like 1