ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

I coloured a thing. I might be shifting my future drawings to a similar style where I start with a greyscale and colour over it, so I thought it would be fun to practise on something decent first.  Critiques on the colouring are welcome! Original can be found over here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16332097/

5EqdNL2.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

I coloured a thing. I might be shifting my future drawings to a similar style where I start with a greyscale and colour over it, so I thought it would be fun to practise on something decent first.  Critiques on the colouring are welcome! Original can be found over here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16332097/

5EqdNL2.jpg

Ive seen these bases and really want to color one but I dont have any good programs or means to right now :( looks good though!

Yeah and I imagine that grayscale technique is a really good way to give drawings form. 

24 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Ive seen these bases and really want to color one but I dont have any good programs or means to right now :( looks good though!

Yeah and I imagine that grayscale technique is a really good way to give drawings form. 

I might be willing to colour one for you whilst I practice if you want. :3

And yup, I know a lot of professional illustrators start with greys, seems to give more control with both form and colour.

8 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I might be willing to colour one for you whilst I practice if you want. :3

And yup, I know a lot of professional illustrators start with greys, seems to give more control with both form and colour.

Perhaps, I wouldnt want to ask unless you had already offered beforehand. If you have a tip jar I'd throw $1 at you.

I'll send a PM~

11 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

5EqdNL2.jpg

YESS those are cool :D 

I wanted to give them a go too, but they haven't made the sheep ones as bases yet. I've only seen them as concept art.

http://furvilla.tumblr.com/image/139443776186

Edited by Caledonian

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Saxon said:

Ref has 5 toes (as is case in Lizards) but art picture has only 4? 

Different artist not being attentive to each small detail and interpreting the ref as they will.

It does kind of bug me if character isnt correct but unless its a huge flaw or a small one that can be easily fixed I wouldnt nitpick an artist over it

1 hour ago, Newt said:

Apologies for double-post, but the ref sheet is finished.

ARTIST FUCKED UP, NO CHAINSAW DICK

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19279190/ (Clean)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19279218/ (NSFW)

jk Royalty did a great job.

@Amiir, since you were curious

> No human dick

GET OUT

Lawl just kidding. The dick is kinda weird but overall it's a pretty cute ref. Diggin' the style and dat bodytype. Now commission some yiff and you'll be a TRUE furry

2 hours ago, Amiir said:

> No human dick

GET OUT

Lawl just kidding. The dick is kinda weird but overall it's a pretty cute ref. Diggin' the style and dat bodytype. Now commission some yiff and you'll be a TRUE furry

WEIRD DICKS = BEST DICKS

Now to pay someone an unreasonable amount of money to put that weird dick into something.

Edited by Newt

44 minutes ago, Newt said:

WEIRD DICKS = BEST DICKS

Now to pay someone an unreasonable amount of money to put that weird dick into something.

Whenever I see weird-ass rainbow dicks I just think of the ice cream truck. The guy who drives it is an old Italian dude with a mustache who's literally named Mario, and I would not have sex with him.

0/10

Edited by PastryOfApathy

8 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Whenever I see weird-ass rainbow dicks I just think of the ice cream truck. The guy who drives it is an old Italian dude with a mustache who's literally named Mario, and I would not have sex with him.

0/10

I'm talking about shape. You're right, though; weird colors are atrocious.

"yo dick looks radioactive, i ain't havin that shit"

Edited by Newt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Saxon said:

There's something wrong with this image; a smiley face keeps appearing in the way. 

this is a christian forum, and as such I must censor all weiners

3 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Are you implying you weren't already?

yes

I was just a nominal furfaggot before

22 minutes ago, Zerig said:

ReferenceSheet_Basic_Web_Zerig(censored)

Ah, another thing, the weight is off scale. 59 kg would actually equal 130 lbs. 195 lbs, on the other hand, actually equal 88kg. The height is off scale too if only by a slight bit: 6,2 feet are 1,88 meters

Edit: Damn you're pretty fucken tall, I'm 5,5 feet in comparison ;u;

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Amiir said:

Ah, another thing, the weight is off scale. 59 kg would actually equal 130 lbs. 195 lbs, on the other hand, actually equal 88kg. The height is off scale too if only by a slight bit: 6,2 feet are 1,88

fuggg

oh well, I will only commission true american patriots and they dont use those commie measurements anyway

My fursona is an obese fast food loving grizzly bear, I haven't really given him a backstory other than that he might've been underfed as a child and so now as an adult he wants to enjoy all the tasty treats he missed out on when he was younger. On his personality, he has a lot of love and care for those around him and still being a child at heart he's a little naive, also it goes without saying that he's rather gluttonous.

570299286ff96_imageproxy2.thumb.png.39c2

Edited by Monty Grizzle
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kosha said:

This reminds me: I still need to develop a 'sona.

Did you have any ideas so far for that? What species do you wanna pick?