ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

I know all you groovy fuzzbutts have creativity bursting out your ears, so I'd love to see what you've got! That, and I know that if you're anything like me, you're probably dying for an excuse to show off your latest commission or something without seeming like a complete narcissistic jackass~

On that note, imma get the ball rolling! :3

lSSytnq.png

This is Matty. As you can see, Matty is a little bit of a space cadet. But that's okay. I'd say there's worse things a mutt can do than spark up a doobie and raid his room mate's stash of scoobie snacks. 

Matty might be described by some as "aggressively chill", and "terminally laid back". He's definitely an easy pup to be around, but make no mistake, he is very opinionated and even a little bit stubborn sometimes.

Matt is a lazy dog, but true to his canine nature he is also affectionate and loyal almost to the point of being gullible. He goes with the flow, looks at the bright side, and (between you and me) is easily swayed by a hot meal and a proper tummy rub~ 

• Like 6

i have no art of mine because I have no friends to draw for me and I'm too cheap to commission anything.

except for once

i'm still waiting ayattar you slacker :V

I keep forgetting that super cool smoking cheetahman isnt your fursona

so really this is all a facade and youre just a lame-o

i have no art of mine because I have no friends to draw for me and I'm too cheap to commission anything.

except for once

i'm still waiting ayattar you slacker :V

I've gotten a lot of freebies from the Art Exchange. It might be a little slow now since it'll probably take a while for our userbase to build up, but if you camp in that forum, free request threads pop up all the time, sometimes by ridiculously good artists. For example, this cost me nothing and was drawn by a stranger:

r05Ecoa.jpg

Edited by MuttButt

yeah but to enjoy that it requires enjoying that trash in the first place

i have never met a smoker who advocated smoking

Well, you're talking to one more or less. I think there's a time and a place with smoking, it's just not for most people who lack the self control to keep from going overboard. If you have nice tobacco and not a nasty manufactured cigarette, and you do it every once in a blue moon then more power to ya.

i really wish i had something to post but the only thing i have saved right now has my fagsona with his weiner out

have an oc of mine though, by ricket (aaages ago)

2a14fc2c23.jpg

What's her story?

What's her story?

Haven't really solidified it, but I lost most of my passion for her and my avatar's story. She's a supporting character. She's initially not a very nice person, but she ends up making friends with the co-owner of a music shop - my current avatar. He gives her some guitar tips and it kind of goes from there. She becomes very good, they become a duet, they become lovers, and they both become famous eventually and they respond to it differently. My avatar guy who is initially a sweet good-hearted introverted person cracks under the pressure of fame and becomes a complete cunt to say the least, while the lady sees her newfound fame and, as an extrovert, sees it as a gift of sorts and uses her fame and influence for good things.

already have

i also like lizard boobies but lizard boobies make people angry for some reason

because apparently lizards don't have boobies irl

unlike canines and felines of course

Nothing wrong with giving the lizard some tiddie. It's the furry fandom, just give all the animals tiddies and dongs.

Nothing wrong with giving the lizard some tiddie. It's the furry fandom, just give all the animals tiddies and dongs.

I'm wierd because I always envision shark and lizard tittays to be slightly leathery rather than scaly

but I suppose thats the impression clean cartoon styles leave on ya

i wish more things in daily life had tits