ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

1 hour ago, MuttButt said:

Nice! rick griffin's housepets style is so  ute. Luckily for me I snagged one of his iron artist commissions, it came out amazing~

I got two of those as well. I've asked him if he will do iron artist again and he said no, unfortunately. It was really awesome meeting him in person. I did my best not to fanboy/spaz out.

After several hundred years of contemplating a fursona but never getting it drawn, I finally have one! @Eggdodger offered to make this cool drawing for me of my fursona! The dark gray one is the original; I was given permission to edit the color since I originally imagined my fursona to have a very light gray fur. Now I'm not sure which I like better, haha. What do you think?

gGKDPzt.pngAUJPhX5.jpg

Anywho, he's a gray cat named Gauge (originally my mother was going to name me this irl before I was born, but wound up naming me something different). He's a very frail and inconfident boy who spends most of his time alone, as he takes comfort in his solitude. He doesn't handle social situations very well. He enjoys video games, likes staying up really late, and almost always keeps his room nice and cold, usually wearing long-sleeves or a sweater inside. He also LOVES hot chocolate.

I've toyed with the idea of him being a musician, as I love instrumental music, but I can't decide if I'd prefer him to play the violin, cello, or keyboard. Well, regardless, here he is! My fursona!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Battlechili said:

After several hundred years of contemplating a fursona but never getting it drawn, I finally have one! @Eggdodger offered to make this cool drawing for me of my fursona! The dark gray one is the original; I was given permission to edit the color since I originally imagined my fursona to have a very light gray fur. Now I'm not sure which I like better, haha. What do you think?

gGKDPzt.pngAUJPhX5.jpg

Anywho, he's a gray cat named Gauge (originally my mother was going to name me this irl before I was born, but wound up naming me something different). He's a very frail and inconfident boy who spends most of his time alone, as he takes comfort in his solitude. He doesn't handle social situations very well. He enjoys video games, likes staying up really late, and almost always keeps his room nice and cold, usually wearing long-sleeves or a sweater inside. He also LOVES hot chocolate.

I've toyed with the idea of him being a musician, as I love instrumental music, but I can't decide if I'd prefer him to play the violin, cello, or keyboard. Well, regardless, here he is! My fursona!

Aww! He could be my timid cousin! *Hugs* So adorable~ 

3 hours ago, Boxxy McBoxFace said:

Time to be a narcissist and post more art of my sona :v 

1471446828.dead-fish_sketch.png

Your fursona is super cute!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

My alt 'sona who i guess is my first real fursona. His name is alexi. His design is still a work in progress. Any ideas to make him more pleasing to the eyes is appreciated.

I'd say work a bit more on the colours. He is basically red/black all over, even the clothes.

3 hours ago, Recel said:

I'd say work a bit more on the colours. He is basically red/black all over, even the clothes.

I'd say he is more white/red. And that's because he's supposed to look like the rabbit mask. Luckily, he isn't bound to one outfit, so He can wear all sorts of colors...

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

So should I just PM someone about these lemon arts...Im curious why their flooding like hotcakes because good for her and also the style is cute as hecks

She has a sale on B&W sketches going on for only $15. Sale ends at midnight tho afaik. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2016 at 7:45 PM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

So should I just PM someone about these lemon arts...Im curious why their flooding like hotcakes because good for her and also the style is cute as hecks

If you have twitter, hit me up :3c