ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

Aw, that's cute, Dr. G! This reminds me...I need to get some artwork. I'm generally too broke, and then, I get scared to ask. I'm generally not shy and pretty extroverted, and yet, I'm almost afraid to approach artists about fursona related things, weather its my skunk or Fossa fursonas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another type of Hadean military armor, used by troops known as Dronemasters.

Dronemaster.thumb.png.a9e5e2f32f3d50f39f6b3d1b15065247.png

Dronemasters act as both the leaders of a Lance, and as lance-level support. They wear a type of powered armor, carry combat and recon drones, and have extensive communications equipment to maintain command-level links with other LandForce units. They carry two SASC machinegun drones (pictured bottom left), four recon drones, and a heavy machinegun for suppression and fire support.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

Definitely keep the classic. Has far more personality to it's appearance.

12 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well...I like the idea of cobra because dragons are common while cobras are highly unrepresented buuut...I just made your life harder by disagreeing with garth in helping you make a decision so youre welcome

10 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Keep it

Okay, I'm thinking I'm going to go with Dragon Deregan. However, I still want a cobra character so I'm going to make a cobra rival.

I think I'll make him a lawman.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1486502924.victor-933_refsheet_1280.png

Fleet Commandant So'Tasa Gu'Tanoth. Widely hailed as the Hero of the Extinction War due to his unconventional (and occasionally illegal) tactics which nonetheless helped finally turn the tide of the Extinction War.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8-4-2017 at 7:08 PM, Fossa said:

Aw, that's cute, Dr. G! This reminds me...I need to get some artwork. I'm generally too broke, and then, I get scared to ask. I'm generally not shy and pretty extroverted, and yet, I'm almost afraid to approach artists about fursona related things, weather its my skunk or Fossa fursonas.

I'm not the best artist but pm me a ref (visual or written) and I'll see what i can do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I forgot where this thread was so I wound up creating a separate thread in the art section but I guess I can just quote myself here because it's a somewhat different conversation...

4 hours ago, Mandragoras said:

...and here they are:

1502457825.mandragoras_moss.png

I felt kind of weird about posting this drawing in the submissions thread because I'm honestly just an amateur at this point and this is just a rough sketch but I think it conveys what I was going for pretty well so that's a plus.

Pretty much all of the details are just extrapolations of my actual physiological features, personality characteristics and dubious fashion choices.

• 1 month later...

This is my current fursona because I loved Solomon Fletcher's boar-yeen design. Just smash together the grossest animals together and it's me. 

yoar2.thumb.png.52bc7c9f98babcb984ee239a42767f77.png

His name is Percy! 

Oh I almost forgot, I also have this guy. He's a chinchilla named Minima. Art is by vvaterdog on twitter.

1430620991.chronolatrous_lounge.png.d88ffc7c66dde736355f35805f4bb0c2.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one's by my friend, Siri.  Just a simple sketch with next to no information about her.  This is probably one of the most accurate images, aside from her hair.

Elphyda.png

Next, we have my avatar's full image, by my fiancé, Lu.  This is most accurate in terms of what I call "Fwuff".

Elphie-by_Lu.jpg

Then a sketched chibi by my boyfriend, Ty, which has the most accurate hair and eye (colours).

unknown.png

I have... two more of her, but both are by me and I'm not quite comfortable sharing that, yet...

I have one other fur as well, but there is no current drawings of her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...