ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

I do have to admit Coffee has one of my favorite Sergal sonas. I'm really picky when it comes to Sergs but he's just so cute and classy. :3c

Muchas gracias. I had some pics saved of your sona before I even realized you inhabited the forums so that says what I think of yours.

More pics of mine, because I have too many...and also too few.

d7b5e1c44f.JPG

f03ff498cf.png

• Like 1

I have two characters that sorta stand in as my 'Fursona' in many cases, but I'll go with the usual one here

The usual one being Keira, my demon Monkey lady, complete with lady-nip censoring black balls

Keira.thumb.png.e2d29e50204c7e2a6159ecd2

She was actually an adopted character. A few years ago I took a request for the original owner of the character, and she ended up being a character that I always had fond memories of drawing. A design I had fun with, and a palette I was really fond of .
Sometime later, on a whim I decided to check in on the FA page of the original owner, figured maybe they'd like me to draw her again, and happened upon a two day old journal about how they needed to sell of some of their pretty dang large assortment of cool character designs in order to fun replacement parts for their PC
I just sorta went for it, I'd never paid for a character design in the past, but I was just really compelled to snatch her up

She's a character I intend to do more with, either as a lead character in a written story, or a webcomic. Whichever works best for me I suppose.

• Like 1

Everyone knows Kaizy, the pizza loving fuck.

There's also my personal OC, the goat.

Look at all this furry shit.

04F1A2A0069A3D18617D2DB2F997A4E85599F4EAADCAA069.jpg

alanaref.png

omighad, if that goat ain't cute as the dickens, I dunno what is. I want one <3

Also who doesn't have a boner for sharks? Your sona is awesome Lucy o///o

Edited by MuttButt
I can't sple
  • Like 1

And as for a character of my own design

This here's Faira. Fox-Lamia, hunter, could eat a horse, likes punching jerks, sometimes gets overly maternal

-snip-

Eeee, I have a Lamia too! I can't post her here though because the one image I have of her has visible titties.

Edited by Lucyfish