ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

Woah hey, did I miss the 'sona party? I'll toss mine out here. He's evolved a hell of a lot since I started. He used to be plain dingo in regular clothes with nothing else notable about him.

drdingo-56028.submit.107762.jpg

Pasted from my Weasyl because I'm lazy:

This guy is a scientist. Or a mad one. Or something to that effect.
I didn't really ever flesh out his personality and I don't think I ever will, because I think I prefer it being left to interpretation. He's flexible. He's a toon. He could be smart and sophisticated, or he could be a raving lunatic. Hell, he could be completely evil. It's up to you. Or, rather, me. Hah.

• Like 6

You guys have some awesome stuff.:)

Ma-ma-ma-myyy fursona:

Being a rat's the best. Having a bushy tail makes it better. Being a pack rat gives the opportunity to be a common rodent but sorta unique.

17333257@400-1438991367.jpg

ZDsRfl3.png

Rodents and Bushy Tails? A Furry after my own heart. =w=

May I see? :D

Sure ^-^ Soo this is sorta the evolution of Mei so far. i've kept all the markings and her overall look is the same, just some colors and hair length ^U^ Accenlia on FA was absolutely amazing working with me to piece her together from descriptions and "like this" pictures hahaha

17847881@400-1443821851.jpg

I had felt from the get-go that the colors were a little dark, so I started playing around. In the meantime I was trying to get the hairstyle right, so KonoMofu did this one for me:

17847958@400-1443822351.jpg

The lighting filters were different on this next one so they were much closer to what I was thinking: *Obligatory NSFW Warning* This picture. I fell in love with that one immediately. Thats exactly where I wanted the tufts of fur and stuff to be. A collab by KonoMofu, she's awesome ^U^

Now I had a new color palette worked out to try, and I got this one by Anniepopokios. It was my fault the hair coloring was off via miscommunication but the length was becoming right.. I still love the picture ^^

17848015@400-1443822771.jpg

So I saw that picture and felt the purple was now too bright, but I loved the new pink color, sooooo I made another palette xD  Thats where the moonlight picture comes in. This is almost identical to the palette I have now, she got the hair perfect and the expression was just ~hnnnngh~ <3

1443893914.mei.1395_1443891539.konomofu_

So yeah... the evolution of my fursona in a pictorial guide ^U^ If you can't tell I have some pretty bad OCD and am a perfectionist... it drives me frigging nutso xD 

I currently have 2 other commissions in the works, and a couples picture with my boyfriend waiting to be started for his b-day in Dec, my gift to him ^o^ I set aside a little money every paycheck for arts... it's an addiction. Save me from myself. Hahaha. on the plus side, I don't drink anymore, have never done drugs and can't stand gambling... there are much worse addictions out there, no? :P

Edited by Mei
  • Like 1

I currently have 2 other commissions in the works, and a couples picture with my boyfriend waiting to be started for his b-day in Dec, my gift to him ^o^ I set aside a little money every paycheck for arts... it's an addiction. Save me from myself. Hahaha. on the plus side, I don't drink anymore, have never done drugs and can't stand gambling... there are much worse addictions out there, no? :P

Tell me about it. I'm almost kinda embarrassed to say it, but I have like 50+ images of my 'sona, and none of them are drawn by me x3

Yours is really pretty by the way, I like her a lot~

• Like 1

lets see...shiy0_2.thumb.png.8467432fbd501d3dc0888d

the one i took my av from.

doodle_2.thumb.png.8b235bd5dc3c822ecc67c

one thats a lil bit older.

doodle_3.thumb.png.8185320ef3530e3316ff5

and the one i just doodled becuz.... hoodies. i love hoodies and i found this very confortable one today in my cabinet i didnt even knew it was there in the furst place. : D

also i should think bout making a new ref sheet... all inclusive those damn glasses... besides of the basics i dont even understand how they work actually.

Holy cow, can I just say that you did an amazing job on that suit. I'm actually a little jealous, and also excited for when emmy finishes mine <3 

Thanks, he was my first fullsuit (I'm still fairly new to suit making) and pretty proud of him. He was also totally hand-stitched so progress felt super slow, lol.

When is yours supposed to be finished?

When is yours supposed to be finished?

She can't do it without a duct tape dummy, so I still have to make one (probably sometime next week) and send it to her. How long it'll take I have no idea, except that it'll most likely be done before I go to Furlandia in May :3

Since people are showing off their non-fursona OCs, I'm gonna show you all my sexy dragon boi.

This is Domino Young.

Selfie.thumb.jpg.d1aa4e6a83153edf42c924f

Fire.thumb.jpg.a8cfb334c836dfa8b159580cf

omg.thumb.jpg.bd78f031679d8bd26bd7f7412c

NSFW: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16570287/

He's a type of dragon called a Pacific dragon, latin name Pegasi draco. They are of the Chiroptera order so they're mammals. They can't breathe fire and they can only fly short distances. Domino here can't fly at all since he's so chubby.

He's a politician of sorts... He presides over one of 18 regions of his home country Taorn, and his main hobbies are sailing and directing short films/adult films.

And he's got a nipple ring.

Edited by Alexxx-Returns

Oh man, fursona evolutions? I couldnt tell you where to begin. Not so much that the changes were huge, but they were small, meaningful changes that made a difference.

The big one being name. I settled on Van, a nickname of Vanna, the male Van is Vance. Ultimately I settled on Vance as my main. I considered a color change from Black and magenta to black and blue. However, I felt that keeping the pink will be more close to my stance on how I think gender norms suck and a guy can be pink if he wants to, and the fact that a gender change doesnt mean changing key aspects of yourself to fit a preconceived role. So pink is pink, boy or girl.

I'm a wolf/avian hybrid...because hybrids are awesome and I have my reasons. Wings are very fun and expressive too (even though it's the only seeable feature on him, others being physiological burd traits. I may change that someday, perhaps have a feonix

alt. form of him)

Here's a few, some I drew:

16540113@400-1431530097.jpg17424188@400-1439834947.jpg15916183@400-1425490876.jpg 15870304@400-1425056390.jpg 14740316@400-1412906101.jpg 14573534@400-1411157272.jpg

Some art by awesome artists!

17842017@400-1444007714.jpg16539607@400-1431523459.jpg15981877@400-1426115104.jpg17451808@400-1440083257.jpg

I think the boyishness best captures him because that's how I/he'll be no matter what.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1