ITT: Flaunt your Fabulous Fursona

MuttButt

Only one I have at the moment. I should really commission someone soon and sketch out the character traits I have in mind.

However for now he is a completely cybernetic Husky constructed of nanobots that now hold his complete consciousness.

Quality's: Asexual, Analytical, mostly friendly, mild-tempered,l likes to read science, loves to manipulate conversion profiles for various situations.

Yes I know that isn't much...really should work on that sometime soon.

blue_light_by_olli_fars-d5rrw87.png

Man this thread just reminds me I need to actually start drawing again and stop being a lazy faggot. I guess that's what happens when you sleep all day and get all sad-face when your sketches always look better than the final product ultimately discouraging you from finishing anything leading to an endless cycle of never finishing everything as you hate everything you make further causing you to never draw anything creating a self-defeating cycle of not drawing that makes you even sadder and stuff man it's so fuckin' deep mang you don't even know.

Also I should probably nab some more adderall that helps.

• Like 4

Man this thread just reminds me I need to actually start drawing again and stop being a lazy faggot. I guess that's what happens when you sleep all day and get all sad-face when your sketches always look better than the final product ultimately discouraging you from finishing anything leading to an endless cycle of never finishing everything as you hate everything you make further causing you to never draw anything creating a self-defeating cycle of not drawing that makes you even sadder and stuff man it's so fuckin' deep mang you don't even know.

Also I should probably nab some more adderall that helps.

Oh you draw Pastry? I'd love to see some of your work. I know that feel by the way, it's partly the reason why I stopped drawing when I was a kid. I'm sorry I did though, it 's a really cool talent to have. Just know that you're your own worst critic. 

Yeah, I posted something in this thread.

well gee whiz aren't I observant? ^^;

Fine geez. It's part of WIP hence why its been seemingly cut in half.

4r0cIoL.png

Hey that's pretty awesome! Yeah I totally saw it earlier but I didn't put your profile to it mentally for whatever reason.

clllgluds2.thumb.png.106d3c2bbd306bacbb9

Canon, underdeveloped video game character that I shamelessly took and adapted for my own purposes.

Running themes are: mid-late 20s, blue / gold / green colorscheme focus, arrogant but highly competent piece of shit, sadist, wants to kill his dad (Bowser) and take the throne, drinks and smokes a lot, richer than god, classist as all hell, control freak, perfectionist, very self-indulgent with luxuries

In the humanverse, he's the leader of a Mafiaesque crime syndicate.
In all of the non-human verses (except the gems one), he can spit fire.

He also has an equally shitty boyfriend that's just just an OC of mine.

ashcllg45.thumb.png.df4bfd5c49d1aa6cd51a

• Like 2

This is all i have at the moment. His name is Aeroxwolf. Because I love the way I look, i based his design off myself. A lot of people say we actually look alike. He wears the same clothes as me and has the same earing as me to. Since blue is my favourite colour - and i find it to be calming / relaxing - I made him blue, with a white forehead, muzzle and chest.

kylemountfordbg.png

1436836515.aeroxwolf_aeroxwolflarge.jpg

Edited by aeroxwolf
  • Like 1

Thanks :3 I put a lot of effort into designing her, took me over a week to finally decided what I wanted to go with for her xD

really cool!
I'm still not sure on my sona... when I finished himsomething entered my life and became part of it, that I hadn't taken in account when designing a sona.
and people say steampunk sona's are overdone

when i want to represent myself directly, i use ...well, myself.  which is to say, this.  i don't think i can properly consider it a 'sona since, aside from the difference in species, it's just a drawing of my irl self.

so i recently started using a new 'sona for when i want to be a lot less literal.  his name is erastus.

• Like 1

I keep forgetting to post in here. >>;

Here's my fursona, Umbra, being cool:

umbraexe-like-a-boss.jpg

...And here's them being a dork.
BmyvNJT.png

(I guess the first one can be considered pretty dorky as well, considering it's a cosplay pic.)

Umbra's pretty much the same as me, personality-wise. We both love costumes, making art, and birds (especially hummingbirds and pigeons).
I'm not really sure what else to say here.

• Like 11

Nice one :D I really dig the extra large horns you gave him

thank you! I inspired his look on a 19th century snuff container I saw in a museum.

I keep forgetting to post in here. >>;

Here's my fursona, Umbra, being cool:

-cool-

...And here's them being a dork.
-dork-

(I guess the first one can be considered pretty dorky as well, considering it's a cosplay pic.)

Umbra's pretty much the same as me, personality-wise. We both love costumes, making art, and birds (especially hummingbirds and pigeons).
I'm not really sure what else to say here.

YOUR SONA IS AMAZING