The Game of Misfortune

StrangerCoug

The object of this game is to cause something bad to happen to the above poster or make him or her experience something unfortunate or unlucky. This can be almost anything—you can bankrupt the person, you can run over his or her pet, you can make him or her late for work, etc. Try not to do the same thing twice on a page, though.

Next poster, what misfortune has happened to me that I should know about?

You have been stranded in an infinite and empty void for all of eternity. You can not die,eat,sleep, and you can not feel any physical sensation. You can not even entertain/distract yourself by retreating into your mind. You were also told that it was only temporary so you forever have false hope that one day it will end when in reality it will go on forever and ever for all of eternity with absolutly no hope of escape.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

There is a system glitch and you go back to having a blank avatar. You are not able to change it back.

I've already got a system glitch where it doesn't correctly record the number of posts I make. :(

4 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

You accidentally time to travel to an age where fur pelts are valuable currency and you're stuck inside your fursona

jokes on you, as an anthro fox I am revered by humans and treated like a god

you on the other hand get eaten by a squid after jumping into the ocean to save your friend's exodia cards

1 hour ago, Astus said:

jokes on you, as an anthro fox I am revered by humans and treated like a god

Yes, they used to revere a lot of animals - bulls, geese, cats, all sorts - most of them still got sacrificed. Y'know, to release their inner deity. A bunch of your 'worshippers' 'send you back to heaven' to 'mediate with the weather gods over a crop failure'. It is 'painful'.

• Like 1