The Phoenix forum coffee club & pub

Sar

Good morning afternoon and day Phoners! Let's talk about what you're drinking! Is it rum, is it whiskey, is it coffee or is it paint thinner? I don't fucking know! Let's talk about that. Let's spend our morning sipping the finest teas or be like the college dropout and drink your beer from the keg? Let's share the poison.

Edited by Sar

. . . Phoners?

People from Phoenix are called Phoenicians.

I know because that's also the name of the city that I'm from.

OT I'm having a low carb monster because i hate my body wooooo

implyimg you don't get a hard on from phoenication

Bear Semen. The Manliest Drink on Earth!

Well actually mostly mint tea with a hint of honey cuz its like hugs. The aroma just covers you with feely hands and caressess yer body. The warmth as you drink tho. Feels so good. 

And cucumber lime juice. y,all should try it. freshly squeezed and shit. 

For coffee tho, mostly plain ol' cafe mocha. 

I finished a bottle of Carnivor cabernet sauvignon last night. I'm always paralyzed by the wine section, there's so fucking many of them I have no idea even where to start. My only reasoning for picking that wine was "hue hue hue, Carnivor, like a dog. imma dog."

It tasted pretty good though :3 

I drink a lot of coffee, I drink a lot of Whiskeys, rums and sometimes gin. Don't really like beer or ale unless it's draft.

Last night I had some Black Cherry flavored bourbon. I normally don't like really flavored stuff, but holy shit it's so good. I passed my drink on to someone else, for them to try it, and they told me it tasted like black liquorice. I apparently don't think so, because I drank myself into an awful hangover this morning.

So tonight... some cheap Tim Hortons coffee ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Luca

Black IPAs are probably my favorite trend in beer currently. Both 21st Amendment's Back in Black and Firestone Walker's Wookey Jack recently became available in bottles in my local area. Add Uinta's Dubhe and you have some absolutely incredible beers.

Gin. Right now it's lazy evening without friends, so I'm just sipping on some Gordon's London Dry with tonic. If I was entertaining friends it would be Tanqueray Ten with tonic. If I really wanted to wow them with top-shelf items it would be Hendrik's grin with tonic.

I welcome any recommendations to new gins. A year and change ago a friend introduced me to Rusty Blade gin which was great but is not available in my Illinois region.

Gin. Right now it's lazy evening without friends, so I'm just sipping on some Gordon's London Dry with tonic. If I was entertaining friends it would be Tanqueray Ten with tonic. If I really wanted to wow them with top-shelf items it would be Hendrik's grin with tonic.

I welcome any recommendations to new gins. A year and change ago a friend introduced me to Rusty Blade gin which was great but is not available in my Illinois region.

If you're in Illinois then I'd recommend looking up FEW distillery. They have several different gins currently: a London-style high proof gin, an American gin with a white whiskey base, and also their "Breakfast Gin" which is steeped in Earl Grey and is surprisingly good.

• Like 1

If you're in Illinois then I'd recommend looking up FEW distillery. They have several different gins currently: a London-style high proof gin, an American gin with a white whiskey base, and also their "Breakfast Gin" which is steeped in Earl Grey and is surprisingly good.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, because I absolutely am here in Illinois and enjoy new things while funding local companies. Thanks for the recommendations!

You are a gentleman and a scholar, because I absolutely am here in Illinois and enjoy new things while funding local companies. Thanks for the recommendations!

Heh, I actually live near their distillery so they've rapidly become my favorite distillers. FEW has only been around four or five years, and they hit it big in 2013 when Whisky Advocate named their rye the Craft Whiskey of the Year.

Celestial Seasoning Bengal Spice. 

http://shop.celestialseasonings.com/Bengal-Spice-Herbal-Tea/p/CEL-053283&c=

I like it with a bit of honey and creme.

It has got to be the closets thing to Chai Tea that there is without actually being Chai tea. My doctor thinks most of the migraines and jitters I have are caused by caffeine and I have had to give it up. Coffee used to make me nervous and irritable when I drank it. 

I love coffee. Right now, I am drinking just regular coffee with a little bit of creamer and some chocolate syrup. I had a Nutella latte a few days ago which was really good. Back in college during finals week, I would add espresso shots to Java Monsters.

Last coffee I had was on Free Coffee Day. Because that's my favorite price. I went to Sheetz and loaded it with cream because that's the only way I like it. Got jittery as all get-out. I drink soda all the time, heh, I should be immune to that.

Speaking of which - best soda is Jones Soda Fufu Berry flavor. I consider it a fancy dink because I can never find it anymore.