The Phoenix forum coffee club & pub

Sar

OK guys be warned... Milk is good... IF YOU'RE A NEWBORN CALF! 

Study show that 1/5 children who drink milk regularly develops an allergic reaction to it. 

Studies also show 100% of serial killers drank water when they were children :V

Seriously, though. Not sure if satire or serious due to lack of source.

OK guys be warned... Milk is good... IF YOU'RE A NEWBORN CALF! 

Study show that 1/5 children who drink milk regularly develops an allergic reaction to it. 

It's true. My last allergy test actually freaked my allergist out. And yet, here I am, still drinking it by the bottle full like an idiot.

I love the smell of coffee, but actually drinking it produces a gag reflex faster than those poking sticks doctors use. I can swallow boiling soup no problem, but something in coffee makes me want to extract my esophagus and stamp on it. 

Now, tea, on the other hand... Haven't tried. I intend to, soon, so that'll be fun.

Coffee always smells better than it tastes. I don't think anyone likes it right away. I started drinking it during a cold winter to warm up, loading it with cream and sugar and slowly working it down to just a bit of each.

Interesting! Having a couple Strongbows tonight, myself.

I bought a mix pack while picking up cat litter. It love the mix pack of strongbow, especially the ginger and berry variety.

I like whole milk and I will drink it from time to time when I have to go to the denitst. And I am a skinny bitch so I drink it to add some needed fat. I use it mostly for chai. 

Right now I am drinking mountain dew sangria flavor. Needs booze...

Edited by Ozriel

You should taste one of the most expensive coffees in the world. The excrement of an Asian civet. I thought it'd have some special taste to it but it's surprisingly ordinary. 

Kopi Luwak.

Somehow I do not think that the excrement of a civet cat is worth shelling out $85.00 to $100.00 per cup to taste it. I have had 40 year old Scotch that wasn't nearly that expensive.

Fireball Cinnamon Liqueur is good neat.

I like Jägermeister straight out of the bottle after having the bottle in the freezer overnight. But I like pouring a shot of Jägermeister into angry orchard. The Anise in the Jägermeister is knocked down a peg and it gives everything an interesting flavor.

Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Whiskey is good neat or pouring into Coca-cola.